LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I initiate my baby boys moods?

Hey!

Before I met my baby boy I hadn't known about this community, and that was only around 7 months ago, two months after we got together.

I absolutely love being my baby boys mommy, I love playing with him, changing him, and adore the attention and care that goes into it. He's strictly an AB, and does often get very upset if anything sexual happens, but also prefers more to be more AB then sexual, and I enjoy that - as previously mentioned, I love him being in his baby moods.

More recently, he's wanted me to 'initiate' his moods, even if he doesnt want it to happen, and thats where the issue lies: How exactly do I do this? 

What can I do to get him all childish, and take control even if he was playing games? Any ideas, tips, even scenarios would help greatly! 

First I'm usually the one in diapers I started out mostly a DL but my girlfriend enjoyed playing mommy a whole lot more and both were just as fun to me so I'm now mostly an AB at my girlfriends requests  so my perspective and yours or his  may vary greatly so if some or all of my advice/tips doesn't sound like a good idea in yalls relationship then don't Try it

Now onto advice and tips telling him he's not old enough for adult underwear or can't control his bladder and putting him in a nice thick diaper with several booster pads plenty of baby powder may make him feel very little I know it does to me and if he talks back put a paci in his mouth that's what my girlfriend/good mummy does when she wants me to be a baby some times when I throw temper tantrum she puts me on the ground/bed lying on my back and sits on me and pins my hands to the ground and lectures me about how to behave like a good little baby also try plenty of baby talk but be careful not to make a habit of baby talk when your not being mommy unless he really likes baby talk regardless of whether he's in little space or not a lot of guys hate that especially when in public also if he's okay with it you might want to try bending him over your knee and spanking through the diaper when he's naughty or removing the diaper if he wants you to spankings were never meant to be sexual with real kids why should it be any different with an AB spanking is one of the best displenary tactics of all time 

Also its very hard to feel like an adult when wearing a messy diaper you don't have to use real poo warm bananas or oatmeal feel just as mushy and gross but if you use anything with sugar in it  remember to wash the area extremely well with plenty of warm water its even harder to clean up than the real deal and use plenty of powder or baby oil next diaper change to prevent feeling extremely sticky and uncomfortable and what ever you do NOT use a large glob of Vaseline or other oil/petroleum product  as a poo substitute its impossible to clean up my girlfriend tried that on me and we spent 3 hours and multiple showers trying to get it all cleaned up 

Actually the best poo substitute we've found thats easy to clean up is equate brand daily mousturizeing lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal it feels awesome and doesn't stick around after clean up 

Thanks for reading let me know how it works out for y'all 

Hey Warm,

Thanks for that: It's appreciated. I tend to usually tell him, or even tease him should we say that he's such a little boy and cannot be trusted - He gives off a really cute look, like being upset. It keep him little, but only for a certain amount of time. If I put him into a diaper, (with the Baby Powder!), he usually falls straight into my arms. Along with the pacifier, he knows that if I put it in he isn't allowed to talk, where as if he puts it in he can if he wants to. 

Not tried baby talk, I'll have to give that one a go, but sounds like he'd get in his cute moods :)

As for the diapers, for now he's only truly comfortable wetting, and its only been one occasion where he has accidentally and hid himself under his teddies whilst I was cleaning him up - He was upset for the next few hours, so we'll have to see how it goes.