LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkle Bowl (Chapter 3 added 1/8)

Chapter 1

*Ding dong*

"Daddy, daddy. The doorbell rang! It's Amanda" the little girl jumped up and down, waiting for her boyfriend to open the door. Jennifer knew she wasn't allowed to touch the door because that a "big girl responsibility" and she was far from a big girl. If her outfit was any indication, she shouldn't be allowed to be doing anything even a kindergartner could.

The 27 year old was wearing her beautiful brown hair up in pigtails, held together by purple ribbons. Covering her torso was a purple football jersey. Those were the only clothes she had on, as evidence by her thick, white diaper on display. During the weekends, daddy had decided that Jennifer was not to wear pants. It made diaper checks and changes much easier. Plus, he just loved how cute she was waddling around with her padded bottom on display.

Since her and Steve, the man she called daddy, lived in Minnesota, they were huge Minnesota Vikings fans. They made it a point to get covered in Vikings gear during game day. Today, was a special day however, as one of Jennifer's little friends was coming over to play while their daddies watch the game. She loved watching the game with Steve, but she liked coloring and playing dollies with Amanda more.

After what felt like a mile walk to door for Jennifer, she stood right next to daddy as he opened the door to reveal the pair she was expecting. Once the excited little saw Amanda, she hopped onto outside and gave her a hug, not caring if her neighbors saw her padded underwear.

Steve saw her and pulled her back into the house. "Let's wait for them to get into the house before you attack them" he said, looking to check if anyone was outside. He had no issue with the type of lifestyle he and Jennifer lived, but he knew that people were not very accepting. Once he got his little girl and the other couple inside, he welcomed the other boyfriend into their home.

"Hey Andy, how have you been lately?" Steve asked as he embraced his friend in a hug. These four have been friends since they met each other 2 years ago.

"Just living the dream Steve. This little one keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!" Andy said with a laugh as he ruffled Sarah's brown hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail.

Steve smiled and responded with "Yeah, I know what you mean. My baby girl is always getting into trouble. Isn't that right princess?" He punctuated his sentence a pat to her bulky diaper, everyone's ears hearing the crinkle that followed.

That comment drew a blush from the little one to his right. All she could do was look at the floor and mumble "No daddy, I'm a good girl..." Jennifer really wanted to stick her tongue out at home, but she knew that was a one way ticket to getting spanked.

Wanting to turn the conversation in a different direction, Jennifer looked up her Amanda and told her that she admired her outfit.

Amanda Smiled at her friend and said "Thanks, daddy picked it out for me. I like yours too." Andy had taught her to always be polite and she wanted to do anything she could to please daddy.

Steve chimed in as well. "Jennifer loves wearing shortalls, she would even wear them during the winter if she could" he said, eyeing the denim overalls. In addition to that, he noticed the shirt underneath that had "MInnesota Vikings" written in glitter. The pink socks hidden under the low top Chuck Taylor's she was wearing completed the outfit.

"Hey peanut" Andy said, trying to get his little one's attention. "Would you like daddy to take off your shortalls so you can be comfy?"

Amanda nodded so fast, she looked like a bobblehead. "Yeah daddy, I wanna be twins with Jennifer!" she said, hopping up and down. It took a little longer, due to all the hopping, but he finally had his baby girl down to her shirt and diaper. Her padding, much like her friend's, was all white. She just thought it looked cuter.

"Wow, you two really do look like twins!" Steve said with a smile. "The daddies are going to go watch some football. If you girls wanna come and watch with us, that is ok. If not, why don't you..." he didn't even have time to finish his sentence as he saw the two girls turn around and run towards the steps. The smile on his face only grew bigger as he noticed the obvious diaper waddles.

"That might be the cutest thing I have ever seen" Andy chimed in, the smile on his face just as big. "Now, why don't we go catch some pregame" he said as he starting walking towards the living room. "Before we go into football mode, I just want to say that both me and Amanda are so glad to have found you and Jennifer and are glad to have you in our lives."

"We feel the exact same way" Andy responded "Me and my little one talk about that day all the time. It feels like it was just yesterday." As both him and Steve sat down on the couch, they started to reminisce about that fun day...

Steve knocked on the door, feeling a nervous tension in his stomach. His baby girl wanted to come, but he was not so sure. He had never been to something like this, but Jennifer had been before they were dating. Although, Steve knew how important this was to her, so he swallowed his nervous feeling and put on a smile as he looked at the beautiful girl next to him.

The door slowly opened, as if it was a horror movie, to the smiling face of a women in her 40s. "Hi guys, I'm mommy Cassie! Welcome to the play party! Make yourself at home" the women said with the most infectious smile.

"Thanks so much for inviting us" Steve answered, walking by her into the main room. Once they walked in, he felt like he had walked into some sort of daycare. Men and women of all ages were playing with toys, listening to their caregivers read them stories, and playing with other little ones. In the corner of the room, there was even 2 boys and 1 girl getting their diapers changed. A nervous look returned to Steve's face.

Jennifer, on the other hand, had a huge smile and could not wait to start playing. He looked up at daddy and saw the look on his face. Was it a mistake to bring him here so early in the relationship? "Daddy, are you okay?" she asked, her left hand holding onto his right.

He snapped out of his trance when he heard his little one's voice. "Yeah baby girl, of course" Steve answered, trying his best to look confident. "Now sweetie, how about you go find something to play with. Daddy has to go to the potty and go get a drink" He said, letting go of her hand. The smile that kept coming and going returned when he saw her toddle over to the baby blocks, her pink tutu bouncing up and down as she went.

After Steve used the bathroom (more of an excuse to collect himself then to pee), he headed into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. Pushing the pop and baby bottles full of milk aside, he finally found the beer. "Jackpot" he told himself as he reached for one.

"Excuse me, can you grab me a beer" a mystery voice asked behind Steve.

"Sure thing" he answered back as he grabbed a second Bud Light and turned around, handing it to the stranger. "Here you go man" he said.

"Thanks so much" He said, sipping the beer before extending his free hand. "I'm Andy, by the way."

"Steve" he responded, meeting his hand halfway to complete the greeting. After a minute of awkward silence, he asked "So, which one is yours?" Steve asked, looking of the room full of diaper clad adults.

"That's my little Amanda right there" Andy replied, pointing over to a little one, wearing nothing save for a very thick diaper giggling as she shook a rattle. "Which one is yours?" he asked right back.

"Jennifer is actually sitting right next to Sarah" Steve answered, watching his baby girl play with some baby blocks only feet from Sarah. After a minute, Jennifer looked over at the rattle in Sarah's hand and crawled over to her. "Looks like they might have a blossoming friendship on our hands" he laughed.

They both made their way over to the girls, greeting both of them with a pat on their padded bottoms. They didn't want to bother their little girl's bonding/play time, so they just chatted to each other. Turns out they had quite a few mutual interests. Both of them like sports, video games, movies, and going out drinking as well as other things.

After they got through all of their vanilla interests, Steve moved onto the reason they were both here. "So, how did you get mixed up in the wonderful world of diaper changes and bottle feedings?"

Andy chuckled. "Well, we actually met on a fetish website. We both really liked each others profiles and decided to see if there was something between us. Turns out there was. As for the ABDL thing, we have both been into it for as long as we can remember. How about you two?" He had a feeling that he knew that Steve wasn't a lifelong ABDL like them just from his mannerisms.

"Well, I was introduced to this world when my little one filled me in about 6 months into our relationship. I had never heard of this before, but it made her so happy, I figured I would learn about it. After doing some research, I figured out my personality was perfect for the daddy role. So, one day when she got home for work, I greeted her at the door with a diaper and a bottle and the rest is history." It truly was a little odd when Steve heard about it, but knew that Jennifer loved it. He wanted nothing more then to make her happy, so he jumped into it head first.

"Thats awesome" Andy replied "I know a lot of vanilla people would have ran and hid at the thought of having to change their partner's diaper. When she told you about this lifestyle, what was your reaction?" Andy was genuinely curious. He had not met many caregivers, or littles for the matter, that started out vanilla and hopped the fence 100%.

"Oh, I was freaked out" Steve said bluntly. "I had never heard of it before. At least when people say BDSM, you can get a picture in your mind of what that is. She then told me that it was a very gentle subculture of BDSM and that helped me a little bit. What really got me thinking this is something I should considering being a part of is when Jennifer told me how regressing made her feel. Just hearing how it made all the worries of the adult world go away and allowed her to just not have to worry about anything besides what she was doing at that moment. She said it in a much more in depth and heartwarming way then I am." Steve chuckled.

"I completely understand. My little one is the same way. Her regressed state and her adult state are night and day different. I have one more question for you: how did you react when she showed you the diapers?" Andy always loved to hear how a newbie reacted when they were presented with a diaper covered in pink princesses or teddy bears.

"Honestly, I thought they were pretty cute. I was expecting her to show me some diapers from a hospital or something like that, but these look like they were made for an actual baby. Also, I noticed how thick they were. I figured that people only wore diapers they could hide easily, but not these. Seeing them was one of the first moments I thought I could actually doing this. I imagined seeing her walking around the house in those and it looked more adorable than I thought it would" Steve, once again, let out a small chuckle.

"You got that right, except one thing" Andy put on a serious face "she was waddling around the house, not walking"

Both of them shared a good laugh at that remark. "Very true" Steve answered once he caught his breath "Especially when she introduced me to double diapering. I would have never thought of that. My heart nearly melted when I saw her toddle around with a double diaper."

"It won't change. We have been living this lifestyle pretty much 24/7 for over a year and Amanda still does stuff that makes my knees weak. That is one of the perks of an ABDL relationship: those moments never stop coming." Andy was so glad he had met this other daddy. It seems like they meshed well and so did their little ones.

After another hour of chatting, as well as a bottle feeding and a couple diaper changes, the party was wrapping up. Andy got Amanda back into her shorts and t shirt.

Once they were both at the door, Steve offered out a piece of paper with his phone number on it. "Here, why don't you send me a text so we both have each other's number? It seems like our little ones are on their way to being fast friends. I have a feeling a playdate will be needed in the near future."

Andy took the paper and responded "Absolutely. Amanda and Jennifer looked like they had an amazing time. Why don't you say bye bye baby?" He motioned to Amanda as she brought her fingers into her palm and then straight up a couple times: the typical baby wave.

Jennifer, without any asking from her daddy, did the same back to her new friend. She knew they were gonna be bestest friends.

• Like 4

Good I haven’t experienced anything like that but it could be fun. I do think I would have a hard time just showing up but once there I am sure I would lighten up and have a good time. 

Chapter 2

As their daddies reminisced about the day all four of them met each other, the girls upstairs were interested in more pressing matters…

“Pass the pink please” Amanda asked Jennifer, tossing the yellow colored pencil she was done with into the bins filled with every color under the sun.

“Here you go” she reached into the bucket and grabbed the pink in no time flat. “I’m so glad our daddies planned this playdate. I love hanging out and coloring with you” Jennifer told her friend, her face buried in the Little Mermaid coloring book in front of her. She was freehanding a tutu on King Trident.

“Me too, it’s so much fun. Plus, on Sundays, daddy is so preoccupied with football. He barely ever plays with me. I don’t even like football!” Amanda said as she started coloring the Genie from Aladdin a beautiful shade of pink.

“I have actually grown to like football since I have been dating Steve” Jennifer said, feeling weird calling him by his real name and not just daddy. Ever since they have gotten into a DD/LG relationship, she had called him daddy except for when they were in public. “Plus, when we watch together, we gives me tons of diapers pats. My daddy gives the best butt pats” she stated matter of factly.

“I don’t know about that. My daddy’s bottom pats are pretty great. My butt is so small and his hands are so huge, it feels like he is cupping my whole butt. I love it. Pass the green please” Amanda smiled at the change in conversation. She went from talking about how her boyfriend touches her butt to asking for a colored pencil in no time at all. An ageplay playdate in a nutshell.

“We need to test this!” Jennifer ran, or waddled, over to her closet. She looked around for a second and then found what she was looking for: a white scientist coat. She quickly put the coat on and grabbed some fake glasses, putting them on as well. She loved her dress up area, her loving daddy kept it stocked so she could be anything she wanted. “The scientific question of which daddy gives better diaper pats is one of the most pressing issues on earth!”

“I think your right, Professor Diaperbutt, this needs to be properly tested” Amanda barely got the sentence out before she starting rolling on the floor laughing.

“No laughing little girl, this is important!” she tried to use her most imposing voice, but the white padding taped around her waist took all of her authority. “Let me use you as an example” Jennifer skipped over to the girl laying on the floor. She kneeled down next to her and brought out the imposing voice again. “Now, let me demonstrate. When my daddy pats my butt, he does it like this” she put her hand in front of Amanda’s face, bringing all of her fingers together, making almost a paddle with her hand. Jennifer moved her hand onto Amanda’ s bulky bottom and slowly patted her bottom, the slight crinkle filling the room.

“Oh, well that is pretty good” she said as she smiled relished the bottom pats. They were one of her favorite parts of wearing diapers. “Now, it’s time for ME to be miss smarty pants” she said, taking the coat and glasses off of her friend in one, swift motion.

“Time to learn from Professor Waddles” Jennifer joked as she crossed her legs and sat in front of Amanda, pretending to listen intently.

“While your daddy’s method is great, I still think my daddy has him beat. He spreads his fingers, giving a bigger surface area of pats” she said as she brought her own fingers apart. It was almost the exact opposite of Steve’s method.

“I think you need to test it out” Jennifer smiled as she laid on her tummy, sticking her padded tushy in the air. It was the AB/DL equivalent of raising your hand in class. “I volunteer Professor” she said in a sing song voice.

“Perfect” Amanda sat down next to the (other) diaper clad girl and began patting her butt. “See, it covers so much more area” she said, trying to make bottom pats sound scientific.

“That’s pretty good, but I still like my daddy’s better. There is only one way to settle this! We get your daddy to pat my diaper and vice versa” Jennifer announced like she had discovered a breakthrough. “But first...we must finish coloring” she said as she flopped right back in front of her half colored page.

“Of course, the most important things come first” Amanda said as she shed the jacket and glasses on the floor. She grabbed the green Jennifer had given her and started coloring Princess Jasmine

“It’s awfully quiet up there” Andy said, starting to sound suspicious.

“I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing” Steve responded. His little one was always a ball of energy on her own. When Jennifer was with another little, however, her energy ramped up to another level.

“I’m not sure either. Until we hear a loud thud, however, let’s just chalk it up to a good thing” he laughed, just glad to be able to hang out with another daddy. While he loved spending tons of time with his little one, Andy definitely needed time to just sit and relax with a caregiver. Being able to talk sports with Steve was one of his favorite things to do.

“I think I’m gonna head upstairs and just check on them real quick. Do you want anything while I’m up?” Steve asked as he stood up, making his way upstairs.  

“No, I think I’m good. Thanks for asking though” Andy responded, turning his attention from Steve to the football pre game show.

“And done!” Jennifer announced to her friend as she held up her picture of Ariel and King Trident.

“That’s so pretty. I just finished too” Amanda held hers up, showing off the colorful image of Princess Jasmine riding the magic carpet with Genie.

Just as the girls were comparing their colorful creations, they heard the door open. They both turned their heads just in time to see Steve stick his head in. “Hi babies, how are you two doing?” he asked, a smile plastered on his face.

“We are good daddy. Look, we both just finished coloring” Jennifer said as both her and Amanda showed him their art proudly.

“Wow those look amazing! I think I found another piece of art to put on the fridge” he cooed at Jennifer as he walked in and took the colored page in his hands to get a closer look. Looking over at Amanda, he told her “I bet your daddy would love to put that on your fridge too. It looks beautiful!” using the same voice he did with his baby girl.

“Thanks daddy, we both tried really hard” Jennifer told Steve, wanting to do anything to make him proud of her.

“I’m sure you did” he responded. After he finished looking at the picture in his hands, he looked on the floor and noticed the coat on the floor. “Well, it looks like you two had some fun playing dress up” he smiled.

“Oh yeah, me and Amanda have an experiment. Since we both think that our daddy’s diaper pats are the best, we were gonna see if you could give her butt pats and her daddy could give me bottom pats so we could figure out for ourselves” Jennifer rambled, spitting the words out as fast as she could.

All Steve could do was smile and shake his head a little. “Wow, you two put a lot of thought into this. I will have to talk to Andy, but I bet we could make that work” he responded.

Jennifer and Amanda looked at each other with smiles on their faces. “Yes!” Amanda cheered, knowing her daddy wouldn’t have any issue with it.

“For now, though, I just wanted to come up here and see if everything was ok. Since your room is still in one piece, it seems like you are both just having fun. Do you want me to get you anything?” he asked, figuring they would either be hungry or thirsty.

“Can you get me a baba daddy? Amanda, do you want a baba too? We have white milk, chocolate milk, and strawberry milk” Jennifer told her friend the menu like a waiter would.

“Yeah, milk sounds yummy. Can I have chocolate milk please?” Amanda asked. While her daddy normally let drink from a sippy cup when they were home, she knew that beggars couldn’t be choosers.

“Of course you can sweetheart. I will be right back with them” Steve said as he headed out the door, taking the Little Mermaid picture to display proudly on the fridge. He loved it when his little girl did things that were pretty enough to go on the fridge.

Once he got into the kitchen, he grabbed a spare magnet and stuck the picture right next to a macaroni art project that spelled out “I love daddy”. He carried his smile from the memory of her giving that to him as he quickly fixed up two bottles. Amanda wanted chocolate and he knew his little one loved strawberry milk. He even grabbed a beer for Andy.

Checking his fantasy football lineup, Andy’s attention diverted as Steve held a beer right in front of his face.

“I was just grabbing the girls some bottles, so I figured you could use one too” he laughed as Andy took the cool bottle from his hands.

“What, I wanted the chocolate milk” he joked as he reached for the bottle in Steve’s other hand.

“If you want, I can take that beer and pour it in a bottle for you” Steve laughed as he slowly walked towards the stairs. All he heard from Andy’s vicinity was a laugh.

The girls were just exchanging small talk when they say the door open and Steve come in with a bottle in each hand. As fast as the could, both Jennifer and Amanda stood up and took their respective bottle from his hands.

“Looks like we have two thirsty princesses on our hands” Steve laughed as he watched the girls immediately pop the bottle nipples into their mouth. Just as he was about to get back to football, a thought clicked in his brain.

As Jennifer was nursing the delicious strawberry milk from the oversized baby bottle, he felt her daddy’s hand on her padded crotch. Once she felt him give the padding a squeeze, she couldn’t help but smile. Jennifer loved it when daddy checked her diaper, it made her feel even more like that baby she looked like and was inside.

“All dry, good girl” he announced, smiling as he gave her a couple pats on her bulky crotch as a reward. Steve walked over to the Amanda and repeated the process, this time sticking two fingers in the leg cuff. “My my, two dry dipeys. Maybe me and Amanda’s daddy will have to consider potty training” he said as he, after giving Amanda a couple pats, headed out the door and left the girls alone.

Once she heard her daddy’s footsteps start to walk downstairs, she took the bottle out of her mouth and gave Amanda a worried look. “Potty training? I don’t wanna give up my diapers” she said with a nervous tone.

Amanda gave her friend the same look. “Me neither. They are so comfy. Plus, the potty is no fun. You have to stop whatever you are doing and go potty instead of playing. We need to find a way to stop this thought of potty training!” Amanda sounded like she was trying to rally a group of invisible troops.   

“This is gonna take all our brain power. You know what that means?” Jennifer grabbed the lab coat and glasses on the floor, pulling them on quickly. “It’s time for Professor Diaperbutt and Professor Waddles to put their heads together!”  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Crinkle Bowl (Chapter 2 added 12/10)
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a very sweet story. I would like to have a baby girl to look after. I think both daddies are very lucky. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you are a fan of this story, Day at the Beach, Well, will you?, or any other story I write, consider becoming a subscriber to my Patreon. The more supporters I have, the more time I can devote to making amazing content for the ABDL community. It's only $10 and you get access to plenty of original stories with at least two added EVERY WEEK! If you would like to support me, first of all: thank you so much! Secondly, here is the link to my page: patreon.com/thatdaddyfellow

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

“We need to go through our options. What could we do to make our daddies think we need our diapers?” Jennifer asked the other diaper clad girl, both of them trying to figure out how to stop the talk of potty training.

“Well, It seems like we have a pretty easy solution: we wet our diapers” Amanda figured the most obvious solution was the best one. Thinking it through for a minute, she found a hole in her own plan. “Unfortunately, I don’t have to pee. Daddy changed me in the car, so I’m fresh out” she said, poking her bladder to see if she had any urine left. Nothing.

“Same here, my daddy changed me literally five minutes before you showed up” Jennifer told her friend, having the same amount of disappointment in her voice. They needed to figure out a plan B and quickly.

They figured, since they didn’t have any ideas, they would go back to playing. Since both the girls had finished coloring their picture, it was time for some make dress up. Jennifer had more outfits than she knew what to do with, so it took them both a little while to find their clothing of choice.

After looking though everything twice, Amanda finally laid eyes on the perfect outfit. She hopped out of what Jennifer called “the make believe corner”, clad in the green dress of one of her favorite Disney characters: Tinker Bell. She completed the look with some green flats and a yellow wig with the hair up in her signature hairdo.

As Jennifer looked through the plethora of clothing options, she glanced back for a second and saw her friend. A huge smile grew on her face as she told the girl in green “oh my goodness, you look so adorable! Amanda, look at your diaper!”

Her head lowered to see that he dress was pretty short and half of her bulky padding was showing. Diapers and Disney. Amanda had just combined her two favorite things into one adorable package.

While Amanda had decided on a normal outfit, Jennifer went the other direction. On her head, she had a brown cowgirl hat and a pair of pink sunglasses. Covering her torso was the top half of her unicorn costume, a soft, white fur covering her. To finish things off with a nag, she went back to the cowgirl outfit and was wearing a pair of chaps, her diaper completely exposed. With her favorite pink tennis shoes on, Jennifer looked like she had gotten dressed in the dark. “So, what do you think?” she asked Amanda, walking like a model through the middle of her room.

“It’s super colorful” she told her rainbow friend, the nicest thing she could think to say. She was never the kind of person to throw an outfit together with a bunch of random things. Amanda needed a plan whenever she was getting ready, even in little space.

“I have an idea, since we are all pretty right now, why don’t we have a fashion show for our daddies!” she said, twirling at the end of her imaginary runway.

“I’m not sure about that. When football is on, it is super hard to get my daddy to focus on anything else” Amanda told Jennifer. Her daddy did so much for her that she liked to leave him alone during football time. Unless, of course, they were looking for some cuddle time. He could both cuddle her and watch the game. The best of both worlds.

“Oh, so your telling me our daddies are not going to be distracted by this?” Jennifer asked, pulling the bottom of Amanda’s dress up to expose her infantile underwear. “When he sees you in this, your daddy’s jaw will drop to the floor.”

“Maybe you’re right” she smiled, looking down at the thick diaper Andy put her in. If there was one thing that would take his eyes off the TV, it would be her padded tushy.  “Alright, let’s do it” Amanda said, finally caving to Jennifer’s idea.

“There ya go! Let’s head down their now” Jennifer took her friend’s hand as they both waddled towards the stairs. This was going to be awesome!

It was a commercial break when Steve and Andy heard what sounded like a herd of cattle hurrying down the stairs. “I wonder who that could be” Andy said, the sarcasm dripping from his lips.

“Well, we have two options. It’s either Jennifer and Amanda or else they rolled a couple bowling balls down the stairs. For the sake of my wallet, I hope it’s the former” Steve joked, seeing Andy chuckle.

The two daddies turned around just in time to see the dressed up little girls’ feet “Daddy” Jennifer announced “I know you are looking at the stairs. Can you and Amanda’s daddy close your eyes? We have a surprise for you.”

“Uh oh” was all the Andy needed to say as they both put their hands over their eyes. In what felt like a second, they heard the two diaper girls make their way from the bottom of the stairs to right in front of them.

As both Jennifer and Amanda did their very best pose, the both said in unison “ok, open your eyes” as they put huge smiles on their faces. To up her cuteness factor, the girl in green stuck her thumb in her mouth.

As Andy and Steve opened their eyes, both of their hearts melted. Their baby girls look so sweet, they worried they might get diabetes. “You two look absolutely adorable” Andy spoke for both of them, figuring he felt the same way.  

“We know that daddy, we are always cute” Jennifer told Steve in a matter of fact type of tone. She had her daddy wrapped around her finger. He might tell everyone differently, but it was true. One line of baby talk and a wiggle of her padded bum and she could get whatever she wanted.

Not being able to hold it in for another second, Andy blurted out “Come to daddy sweet girl” as he stuck his arms out towards his little fairy. The crinkle she made as she toddled towards him was music to his ears. The fact that their apartment, more than not, was filled with the symphony of crinkles was reason #15 of 162,833,644 why Andy loved his girlfriend more than anything.

“Daddy” Jennifer said “I will come cuddle with you in a minute. First, I need to do a fashion show” as she finished the statement, she struck a pose. She held it for a second and than walked down, yet another, imaginary runway. In her mind, she was flawless. At the other side of the room, the diaper clad girl struck another pose. Once she was done, Jennifer turned to her daddy and asked “Did you like it” with a big smile on her face.

“More than anything baby girl. One thing was missing though” he said standing up. Steve closed the distance between them and than picked up his girlfriend, placing her on his hip. “Now it’s perfect. A daddy and baby girl fashion show has never been done before. Let’s be the first. Strike another pose baby” the man she called daddy told her as he spread his legs and smiled at an imaginary camera.

As they strut their way to the other side of the living room, Andy chimed in as the announcer. “Today, modeling the newest in dress up ware, is our top models Steve and Jennifer”he used his fanciest voice as they hit the end of the runway. “Steve is sporting our latest in lounge wear. Jennifer, however, is rocking the newest from our exclusive Puffybutt collection. Don’t they look amazing folks?” he asked, hearing his baby girl clapping.

While that did look like lots of fun to Amanda, she didn’t want to be anywhere else right now. She was laying across her daddy’s lap, his hand rhythmically patting her diapered bottom. This is what heaven must be like.

“That was a lot more tiring than I thought” Steve said, exaggerating his breathing. Carrying his adult girlfriend was a little tiring, even though she was pretty light. “How about I go get two babies a couple bottles? Andy, do you want another beer?” Steve asked, picking up his friend’s empty beer bottle.

“I could go for another, thanks” he told Steve, flashing him a smile. He was glad Jennifer’s daddy suggested the bottle idea. With all the playing they had been doing, Andy wanted to make sure his baby was properly hydrated.

“What flavor bottle would you like Amanda?” Steve asked, looking at the girl who was still nursing her thumb. After a couple seconds of not answering, he started to ask the question again. Before he was done, however, Andy answered for her.

“I think she will take whatever you make. Thanks for asking” he told Steve. When the man with the baby girl on his hip mouthed “is she ok?” to him, he simply nodded back. Once Steve was in the kitchen, Amanda’s daddy went back to patting his little fairy’s padded tushy. He figured she didn’t answer because she was just so deep in little space. He didn’t mind at all.

As a seasoned daddy who was used to preparing bottles, Steve had two chocolate milk filled bottles made up in no time. He then grabbed two beers from the fridge. With the beers in hand and the bottles on the table, a quizzical look appeared on his face. How was he going to carry all four bottles? Chuckling, he handed the beers to Jennifer and asked her to hold them. Once she took them from his hand, Steve grabbed the two oversized baby bottles and made his way back to the living room.

Andy nearly burst out laughing when the padded girl on her daddy’s hip handed him a beer. “Thank you very much. You are the cutest waitress I have ever seen” he cooed, tickling her leg. He twisted the top off and took a sip, savoring the taste of the alcohol. He normally didn’t drink too much, but gameday with Steve was one of the few times Andy had a couple beers.

“I’ll trade you” Steve told Jennifer as his baby girl handed him the beer. He handed her the bottle in his right hand, smiling as she immediately put the nipple in his mouth and began to nurse. Steve than handed the other bottle to Andy, who placed the nipple to Amanda’s lips. She quickly took the nipple and nursed as fast as Jennifer was.

Andy whispered to his friend “I feel bad for couples who don’t get to experience this” as he looked down at the nursing girl in Steve’s lap. They looked like twins. They acted like twins. It wouldn’t surprised Steve or Andy if they were sisters in a past life. They were just so glad that they both met each other.

Steve turned the volume on the TV to just above mute. He didn’t the announcers taking away from this precious moment. “Daddy loves you so much baby girl. More than you will ever know” he whispered to Jennifer. It was the quiet moments like this he cherished. The bottle feedings. When he would walk into Jennifer’s room and just watch her sleep in her crib when he couldn’t sleep. The diaper changes when she was so deep in little space all she could do was giggle and coo. Those moments were more precious than any other.

Andy was doing the same thing Steve was. One thing he knew about his baby girl was that she was more of a DL than Jennifer was. Amanda’s diapers were very important to her and necessary to her little experience. She would even wear them when she wasn’t in little space. Doing chores around the house or even just relaxing on the couch always required a diaper. “Daddy loves you sweetheart. You are daddy’s little diaper girl. Daddy is so lucky to have you and your diapered side in his life. Nothing will ever change that.

With the serenade of daddy whispers in both Amanda and Jennifer’s ears, their descent into deep little space was easy. Colors became brighter and noises became softer. The nipple in their mouths was the greatest feeling. As they both look up and saw their daddy’s smiling faces, they drifted off to sleep.

The only noises that filled the room were the light crinkle of diapered bottoms as Andy and Steve patted them. They wouldn’t want to spend a Sunday any other way.  

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Crinkle Bowl (Chapter 3 added 1/8)

Again I loved this super sweet chapter. I am so envious of these daddies. I am disappointed that I didn’t have a like left to give it but next time I will. I am looking forward to reading more.