LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North shore shipment is late..

Joep

My north shore supremes we’re supposed to arrive today but they got pushed back to Monday... so have have to make to until then. I went to Walgreens to try their tabbed diapers and they suck so much! They’re so skinny and not refasten-able tabs... ugh why northshore!!! WHY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE: I picked them up from Walgreens after calling the photo department because their notification system is wack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend keeping at least a case or 2 in reserve of your diaper of choice as shipments can be delayed up to 30 to 45 days or longer if the supplier is waiting for a shipment to come in from over seas. Diapers are the one thing we can never run out of and switching to cheaper retail brand diapers is not an option for me as they leak way to often. 

I do not count my 2 cases I keep in reserve so when my diaper storage unit gets to 60 diapers remaining I reorder this way I never have to worry if theres   a stock issue and I have to wait for the supplier to receive thier shipping container from over seas.

I ordered my Betterdry's from Northshore on Wednesday, we had the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday and I picked them up at Wallgreens yesterday, Friday.  They were Fed-Ex'ed there and that seems pretty fast to me.

I had a recent shipment from Northshore that was late shipping to the west coast with an arrival time of Friday, but in transit the shipment  got delayed from Friday until the following Monday.  I complained to Northshore and they were understanding and my next shipment was right on time.  These things happen and I was happy that the estimated arrival time was met on my next order.  I have learned to order my diapers well in advance of needing a restock.

18 hours ago, mike indiapers said:

I have learned to order my diapers well in advance of needing a restock.

This exactly :Crylol: There are too many things which can go wrong so staying well ahead of the game is wise, and critical if you wear for need. I found Northshore to be reasonably priced- not the cheapest but close- and they always shipped stupendously fast, which is why I so liked doing business there as my finances are unstable being self-employed and unexpected expenditures often leave me on the edge of running out before I can order more :o I liked that they always included samples of diapers or wipes with my orders, but I would have preferred a lower price instead. I'd still be their customer but they stopped carrying my preferred diapers :crybaby:

Bettypooh