LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why do you wet

oldwetter66

That’s neat. Thanks for sharing. I never wet as a kid but started having prostate issues and wet due to that. It’s fairly good lately but predicting wetting spells is the most frustrating part of the whole thing. I can be dry for a week and or more and then wet for a week straight. I don’t mind waking up in a wet diaper but have seriously thought more and more about trying to learn to wet all the time as a way to take the worry and guessing out of the equation.

1 hour ago, carsfan said:

That’s neat. Thanks for sharing. I never wet as a kid but started having prostate issues and wet due to that. It’s fairly good lately but predicting wetting spells is the most frustrating part of the whole thing. I can be dry for a week and or more and then wet for a week straight. I don’t mind waking up in a wet diaper but have seriously thought more and more about trying to learn to wet all the time as a way to take the worry and guessing out of the equation.

I would far rather wet every night 

On 1/26/2019 at 8:54 AM, Pampertimmy said:

I was 9ish when I stopped bedwetting. I became a bed wetter again when I was 44. It took a little over two years for me to become a bed wetter again.

My bedwetting came back in my late 40's and within 6 months I was back to nightly wetting. I have had very few dry nights since I turned 50. I just settled back in to old habits and just let my bedwetting increase and did nothing to stop it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...