LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkly Black Friday Deals

Cooshie Tooshiez is having their sale now.   If one spends $100 or more, then with their Black Friday sale code CTMEMBER, Cooshie Tooshiez will give you their $75 annual membership that gives you 15% off of diapers from Cooshie Tooshiez for the next year.  Twitter link to sale info

I get emails from Rearz -- Here's their link to Black Friday sales

ABU's twitter says they will have Black Friday deals, but won''t announce them until then.  

Slightly off-topic, but I can't shop at Cooshie Tooshiez and I most likely never will cause of this:

Do you ship to my country? 
Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.

(The only option is USA...   retarded company)

Lil Kink Boutique (www.lilkink.com) has been having one-day flash sales all week. Today (11/21) it's pajamas and onesies. They don't sell disposables, but they might do their cloth diapers later this week.

I know I plan to take advantage of Black Friday deals and stock up on some diapers.  I thought this would be a good way to share diaper deals!

Cooshie Tooshiez-Spend $100 and get a free membership.  This deal is definitely worth its weight in gold if you purchase a lot of diapers particularly Rearz brand.  Also, spend $50 and receive a free paci set.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I know I plan to take advantage of Black Friday deals and stock up on some diapers.  I thought this would be a good way to share diaper deals!

Cooshie Tooshiez-Spend $100 and get a free membership.  This deal is definitely worth its weight in gold if you purchase a lot of diapers particularly Rearz brand.  Also, spend $50 and receive a free paci set.

Good idea Mark.

I told a few friends and im telling you all here. Why can I shop at Cooshy Tooshys like its 1910?
I havent seen prices this low since disposable diapers came out in the 60s and I wasnt even born then!!

If theres a glitch on the website, they REALLY need to fix it soon.

Screenshot_2018-11-21-21-55-32.png

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My question to you is, if they are really $3 a package of 12, why do you only have 1 item selected?  I'd be buying at least 10 packages at that price!

Oh I would be too! Dont know if its a glitch or not and if I did place the order...Oh boy....Lots of angry people from Rearz.

They had my fursona on one of their diapers as a mascott. I cant do that to them.

14 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I told a few friends and im telling you all here. Why can I shop at Cooshy Tooshys like its 1910?
I havent seen prices this low since disposable diapers came out in the 60s and I wasnt even born then!!

If theres a glitch on the website, they REALLY need to fix it soon.

Screenshot_2018-11-21-21-55-32.png

Looks like they already fixed it but the mediums are out of stock.

This glitch has happened on other websites as well. I remember the time when BestBuy was selling their flat screen TVs for cheap and they sold out in minutes. No one got their flat screen and only got refunded instead. Some people knew it was a glitch but decided to take advantage of the price knowing full well they won't get the TV. Others who had no idea were pissed. 

Always will be stupid people lol who won't understand glitches in the system and use common sense if a company would actually sell an item that cheap. 

4 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Oh I would be too! Dont know if its a glitch or not and if I did place the order...Oh boy....Lots of angry people from Rearz.

They had my fursona on one of their diapers as a mascott. I cant do that to them.

Are you serious there are actually lot of angry people or are you just predicting? 

Companies in Norway cant cancel orders as long as they looked valid, so during Black Friday etc.  one can get cheap stuff if the put in the wrong price

Just recently someone bought Samsung S9 for $250 less than what was intended, other times they have put the price + vat. but we use price included vat, so that's a 20% discount

So seeing as its Black Friday, I would have bought those diapers if they were sold in Norway

Here in the US, companies are not obligated to sell an item for that price if it was a computer error. And Rearz is a Canadian company so are over seas businesses still forced to sell to people in Norway for their glitchy price? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Here in the US, companies are not obligated to sell an item for that price if it was a computer error. And Rearz is a Canadian company so are over seas businesses still forced to sell to people in Norway for their glitchy price? 

No, just companies in Norway, or those with .no sites selling to Norwegians

Babykins & KINS Products 4-Day Site Wide Black Friday & Cyber Monday Weekend Sale Event!!

Babykins & KINS Products is happy to announce their first ever 4-day site wide Black Friday & Cyber Monday weekend sale event! Use this link here https://www.babykins.com/discount/DDBF2018 to get 10% off your order. If you live in Canada or the USA you will also get FREE SHIPPING!

Choose from their entire inventory of cloth diapers, plastic pants, rubber diaper covers, all-in-one’s, terry lined pants, onezies and more. The sale dates are November 23, 24, 25 and 26.

Use this link and save today https://www.babykins.com/discount/DDBF2018

23 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Looks like they already fixed it but the mediums are out of stock.

This glitch has happened on other websites as well. I remember the time when BestBuy was selling their flat screen TVs for cheap and they sold out in minutes. No one got their flat screen and only got refunded instead. Some people knew it was a glitch but decided to take advantage of the price knowing full well they won't get the TV. Others who had no idea were pissed. 

Always will be stupid people lol who won't understand glitches in the system and use common sense if a company would actually sell an item that cheap. 

Are you serious there are actually lot of angry people or are you just predicting? 

Well my presumption would be that using the glitches to purchase diaper at 1910 prices might make a few people at the company upset considering I helped them once.