LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prayer Requests

diaperguy

This is a spot for prayer requests. A place for anyone to request prayer for anything they are facing. It might be an addiction to something, or maybe even salvation. Whatever you need prayer for. If you are not comfortable putting it here, PM me and we can pray privately. I see alot of hurt and pain on here and just feel like we as Christians need to band together and help Gods children. This is a judgement free zone! I personally do not judge people for what they struggle with. NOBODY is a perfect Christian. Thank You for reading. 

In January my daughter-in-law's nine month old nephew was being breast fed one evening, when he suffered a cardiac arrest.

He was given resuscitation by the ambulance crew for 50 miles but suffered brain damage.

God didn't take him to heaven for a reason, so I asked for a new brain and a new heart.

Mentally, his development is about nine months, but there is still some sort of growth pressing on his heart.

Please pray for remission of this growth to save him a very dangerous operation in America to remove it.

Bless you.

In January my daughter-in-law's nine month old nephew was being breast fed one evening, when he suffered a cardiac arrest.
He was given resuscitation by the ambulance crew for 50 miles but suffered brain damage.
God didn't take him to heaven for a reason, so I asked for a new brain and a new heart.
Mentally, his development is about nine months, but there is still some sort of growth pressing on his heart.
Please pray for remission of this growth to save him a very dangerous operation in America to remove it.

Bless you.
I declare complete healing in the Name of Jesus. He must be healed. Sickness has no place and must flee!! He is a child of yours God heal him right now! Heal his heart. You know whats wrong O Lord! Heal him, make him whole again Jesus! We love You Lord. Its in Your Healing Mighty Name I pray. Amen.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

would it be wrong to ask for prayers that God helps us with our finances? we got property taxes, retagging the car, the irs (infernal reaming service haha) is saying mom owes 3500 in back taxes, we just dont have the money for that stuff, hell we cant even afford to work on the house, still got rotted floors in some places, the bathroom sink leaks when it runs, for the last few years we have had to use credit cards just to buy groceries, and we need to get more propane and well, dont know where that money is coming from!

would it be wrong to ask for prayers that God helps us with our finances? we got property taxes, retagging the car, the irs (infernal reaming service haha) is saying mom owes 3500 in back taxes, we just dont have the money for that stuff, hell we cant even afford to work on the house, still got rotted floors in some places, the bathroom sink leaks when it runs, for the last few years we have had to use credit cards just to buy groceries, and we need to get more propane and well, dont know where that money is coming from!
Theres nothing wrong with asking for finacial freedom. He wants us to prospure.
Lord I declare in Your Name Jesus to give this family the finacial freedom to pay the what needs paid. To repair what needs repaired. I declare theres going to be funds that come they have no idea where they came from! Lord Jesus bless them beyond measure! Calm their worries Lord. Bring them peace! We love You Lord. Its in Your Mighty Providing Name I Pray! Amen!

• 2 months later...

I declare complete healing in the Name of Jesus. Heal her body Lord! Heal her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet! Oh Lord you know the need. I declare healing in Your name Jesus! She is a daughter of yours God. I rebuke the sickness out of her right now Lord! Complete healing right now God! Heal her! We love You Lord Jesus! In the healing holy name of Jesus, Amen

she got home from the hospital today, for a a while she must have been feeling rougher than 20 grit sandpaper, but she started feeling better yesterday, tolerating food without too much discomfort, the scope showed no cancer(they still took a biopsy to be certain), and said her colitis was possibly just due to an infection and some kind of connection to her diabetes

• Like 1
she got home from the hospital today, for a a while she must have been feeling rougher than 20 grit sandpaper, but she started feeling better yesterday, tolerating food without too much discomfort, the scope showed no cancer(they still took a biopsy to be certain), and said her colitis was possibly just due to an infection and some kind of connection to her diabetes
Thats awesome that theres no cancer. I rebuke the infection and diabetes out of her body in Jesus Name! All sickness must flee! Have a blessed day my friend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 9:10 PM, feralfreak said:

My fell outside and hurt her ribs, its hurts like hell for her to move, and take deep breaths, she fell monday and she doesn't think she has gotten any better

How is she doing? Praying for continued healing and comfort.

6 hours ago, diaperguy said:

How is she doing? Praying for continued healing and comfort.

Mom is doing better, still hurts when she sneezes but a rib takes a while to heal, no punctured lung, no damaged spleen, thank God 

Mom is doing better, still hurts when she sneezes but a rib takes a while to heal, no punctured lung, no damaged spleen, thank God 
Praise God!! Lord heal her body completely Jesus! Take all pain out of her body Lord! I declare total healing in Jesus name! Amen

• 3 weeks later...
My mom is in the hospital, she had a light heart attack, the doctor is going to do a cath on her on Monday
I declare COMPLETE healing in the Name of Jesus! Heal her right now Lord! God you are a healer. Heal her heart right now Lord! I declare they will not have to do any preceedure on her! God your gonna heal her heart! Heal whatever is causing this Lord! We love you Jesus! I pray this in Your Name Lord! Amen!

On 6/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, diaperguy said:

I declare COMPLETE healing in the Name of Jesus! Heal her right now Lord! God you are a healer. Heal her heart right now Lord! I declare they will not have to do any preceedure on her! God your gonna heal her heart! Heal whatever is causing this Lord! We love you Jesus! I pray this in Your Name Lord! Amen!

She had a cath, there is a blockage, 99% in the circumflex artery  the doctor will go in later today to try to fix it with a stent, if possible,  scared shitless about her

She had a cath, there is a blockage, 99% in the circumflex artery  the doctor will go in later today to try to fix it with a stent, if possible,  scared shitless about her
I pray for peace over you. They do this all the time. I know that doesnt make it easier. I declare complete and rapid healing over her!

On 6/18/2019 at 9:25 AM, diaperguy said:

I pray for peace over you. They do this all the time. I know that doesnt make it easier. I declare complete and rapid healing over her!

She is home now, tired as hell, was feeling sick, didn't know why (her), turned out she was needing to use the bathroom,  hadnt for several days, I guess she was building up toxins in her body after having stents, and them trying her on brilinta didn't help at all,but she is home now, cardiac rehab is ordered, (thank God, she has been needing it dor some time )

She is home now, tired as hell, was feeling sick, didn't know why (her), turned out she was needing to use the bathroom,  hadnt for several days, I guess she was building up toxins in her body after having stents, and them trying her on brilinta didn't help at all,but she is home now, cardiac rehab is ordered, (thank God, she has been needing it dor some time )
Praise God!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mom just spent another few days in the hospital,  the doc suspected a blood clot in her right arm, turns out that was weeks old but she had a hematoma there from the blood thinners, and she still don't feel good after the stents, a cardiac consult said there is something wrong, she has to contact the office in a week to see what is wrong, mom is suspecting a stent might have collapsed, when she was a  nurse she saw it happen before 

mom had an appointment with her cardiologist today, she hasnt felt good since the last cath, still cant be up for more than a few minutes without feeling sick at her stomache and getting dizzy, they are going to do another stress test, and likely yet another damn cath, IF they can cath the back of the heart, there is some fear that she will need open heart surgery AGAIN! i dont know who im more mad at, her for not trying to get healthy or God, it feels like he isnt listening to any prayers

mom had an appointment with her cardiologist today, she hasnt felt good since the last cath, still cant be up for more than a few minutes without feeling sick at her stomache and getting dizzy, they are going to do another stress test, and likely yet another damn cath, IF they can cath the back of the heart, there is some fear that she will need open heart surgery AGAIN! i dont know who im more mad at, her for not trying to get healthy or God, it feels like he isnt listening to any prayers
Hes listening. But He will test you and test your faith in Him. Trust me I have had my fair share of tests and trebulation lol. Stand on His word my friend! The devils a liar! Declare she will be healthy and the heart will be healed in Jesus name!! When you have no prayer just say Jesus! I dont mean to tell you how to do things. Just coming from experience.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, diaperguy said:

Hes listening. But He will test you and test your faith in Him. Trust me I have had my fair share of tests and trebulation lol. Stand on His word my friend! The devils a liar! Declare she will be healthy and the heart will be healed in Jesus name!! When you have no prayer just say Jesus! I dont mean to tell you how to do things. Just coming from experience.

Mom had a Pet scan yesterday, she has to go to the cardiologist tomorrow morning to get the results, im scared shitless