LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Rayne Griff {Book 2}

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I have really enjoyed this so far. It's one of the best written stories on here, other than your other work they are all on par with each other in how well written they are. Many things yet again for another wonderful chapter.

Awwww, that's so nice thank you so much because it really does mean a lot!❤️ I appreciate your feedback, as always, so thank you, again.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:36 AM, Hopsalot said:

YESS heck yeah he’s back! And she is sooo just sleepy she’ll be fine. Can’t wait for the next chapter 

Haha yes! You ask and you guys shall receive new chapters?

Chapter 22: Trauma Presents Itself in Different Forms

Zane.

After that night, Rayne wasn’t the same. She was still her, playful, bratty and cute, but something was off, something I couldn’t place my finger on until a few nights later. 

I knew she would be traumatized from all that happened; however, I didn’t know the extent. 

“How are you?” I asked Nethander at the bar. 

“If you knew how I was, why would you ask.” Nethander said, looking down at his absinthe in a glass. Neth was a different breed of a being, but I knew, deep down, he was in pain, traumatized, like Rayne, from what Sid did to them. Neth showed his care in strange ways. He only hangs out with people he can ‘tolerate’, me being one of them. 

I sighed, drinking the rest of my beer, “Because I care. It’s a human emotion, you should try it sometime.” I said, cracking a smile at him. 

I saw a corner of his mouth raise as his eyes looked sadly down, “How’s Griff?” He asked, for the first time his eyes looking up.

I met the Zenon bartender’s eyes and nodded to him for another, “She’s…” The bartender passed me a new glass as I frowned, “Not well.” 

Nethander’s eyes shifted, “Your gift is stronger, you know.” 

I said slowly, “A lot of things are stronger, since…” I trailed off, knowing people were near us and saying that I ‘died’ was not normal, “I have better vision, hearing. After workouts, I’m not even sore the next day.” I said, slowly.

Nethander nodded, “If you don’t mind me being intrusive… what’s wrong with Rayne?” Neth had this issue where his mind went in a boomerang. He’d ask one question, then switch subjects, and then go back to the last subject. That’s another sign that he actually cared. 

I could tell he liked Rayne, considering that was his brother’s affixation. Neth didn’t talk about family, but I knew the only family he had was Echonus and now that was gone. 

I sipped more beer, looking down at my watch, knowing it would be time to leave soon to check on Rayne, “She’s not sleeping nor eating.” I shook my head, knowing my baby was in pain and I was here with Neth, drinking. 

“Your part Nef now so it’s only normal to have increased senses and repair.” He tilted his head with his glass in his hand, “And, not to mention, their sexual benefits.” 

I closed my eyes, “I really don’t want to talk about that with you.” I placed my index finger and thumb on the bridge of my nose, “But-“ I looked at him, “what do you mean, exactly?” He had peaked my interests slightly.

Nethander drank the rest of his glass, “In cunninglus,” I widened my eyes, looking around and checking if anyone was listening to us, “the cervical mucus is… like an antidote, in a sense.” He smiled at his own joke, “Any type of bodily fluid from a potent Nefareon is. If you couldn’t tell already.” He tapped the wood, “Naturally, my brother knew a lot about them.” I could tell Nethander was drunk, as he, so easily, talked about sex. He tended to do that when he was drunk and speak his mind. 

I sighed, “Interesting.” She was surprisingly sweet and good tasting. It was cute to see her little face frustrated for more when I did it. I’ll take notes to do it more in the future. 

“Has she seen anyone?” Neth asked, switching back to Rayne’s mental state. 

I shook my head, “Not yet, I was going to give it a week. Maybe she just needs some time.” 

Nethander leaned back, looking at a Terethian woman across the room that he’d been eyeing all night, “Have you two had sex yet?” Neth asked, bluntly. Yep, he was drunk. I blinked, realizing I should probably leave before the questions got worse. 

I laughed, setting down cash on the counter and standing, “No.” The bartender took it, “Thanks, bud.” I nodded to him. 

“That’s surprising that you’re holding out. Normally, you-“ 

I cut him off, “It was a good night, see you Saturday, Neth.” 

Nethander smiled, “You should get her to a psychiatrist at the least. Something for the insomnia would help, trust me.” His light green eyes dilated in sympathy for her. 

I nodded, “Thanks, I’ll try that then.” 

- - - 

I snuck quietly into her room, hoping she was asleep. I peaked in, seeing she was on her iGlass tablet, reading on the couch. Her green eyes quickly looked up, happy to see me. 

“How’s Neth doing?” She asked, curious. The one thing I loved the most about Rayne was her desire to help everyone… but herself. It became apparent in the past few days that she wasn’t caring for her own self anymore, which was difficult for me to watch. Rayne was tiny as it was, but it had been four days and the lack of food was diminishing her body quickly. She had a fast metabolism, that I could tell by how much she ate and was able to stay small, and a lack of eating really made a difference quickly.

I was never into feeding an adult baby baby food because I never saw the nutritional value but yesterday I finally gave into the concept and fed her it. She protested, of course, but she had only ate some yogurt at lunch. I know I was a control freak and it is my greatest downfall, but sometimes it was a good thing. If Rayne wasn't practicing self-care, then I knew when it was time to step in. 

I had to give it time before pushing her into something she didn't think would be beneficial for her. Maybe this was only a one week thing and she’d snap out of it next week. I knew she wasn’t intentionally trying to starve herself, but I think she was traumatized. Maybe it was time to get professional help, because me worrying every day wasn’t productive for the both of us. 

I realized I had been looking at her for a long moment, “He’s as good as he can be.” I said, keeping it simple and quick.

Chapter 23: Baby

Rayne.

Zane was staring at me for a long moment as I sat there, “Have you ate dinner yet?” He asked, looking down to me. 

I frowned, “I wasn’t hungry.” He seemed concerned about my eating habits and sleeping lately. I didn’t think it was a big deal. I just was having a rough time sleeping and didn’t care much for eating right now. 

He sighed, “Is someone still padded?” Zane cocked his head at me. Ugh.Was he going to treat me like I was little a second night in a row? 

I shifted, knowing I had no underwear on after I showered before Zane left. I tried to suppress a smile as I bit my lip, “I dunno.”

Zane crouched, his hands immediately going to the waistband of my grey sweatpants. He pulled them down, a thought darting across his face when he realized I wasn’t wearing anything. 

“Hm.” He cocked his head at me, thinking, “Maybe someone may get adult treatment tonight.” 

He closed in the gap between us as he stood and picked me up. We made out as he held me in his arms and brought me over to Gemma’s old bunk bed. He exposed my bottom, taking down my pants and spanking me quickly. I yelped with a giggle and he smiled as he grazed my neckline with his lips and warm breath, pushing me on my back on the bed as he pulled my sweatpants off. 

He began kissing downwards, meeting my nether regions slowly. After some time of moaning and becoming more frustrated that Zane never gave me what I wanted, I said, “Can you just have sex with me already?” I asked, looking down. His eyes flashed in surprise as he propped his face on his elbow, thoughtful. 

Zane stood, taking off his belt to answer my question, “Are you sure you’re ready?” I bit my lip again, nodding. I wanted him so badly.

He unzipped his jeans, looking down at me like I was a piece of steak as he lowered over me, kissing my jawline and I moaned as his warmth was close to me. 

“I’m not in you yet, little one.” He pulled back his face, eyes twinkling playfully. 

I laughed breathlessly, “Please, Zane.” I gave him puppy dog eyes as he had a half-smile. 

“Hm, I think you’re a bit too excited.” Zane said, pausing before taking down his briefs and gently thrusting into me slowly as he watched my reaction carefully. 

I gasped as my head went back at how good it felt. Fuck.I was a bit nervous it’d hurt, but I didn’t have any pain. Zane went slowly, making sure that it wasn’t painful before picking up speed. Zane was an expert at sex as he rhythmically thrust into me as moans escaped my lips.

Almost an hour later, changing positions and Zane’s tender loving, I was snuggling Zane’s chest as my eyes were closing and he watched me. I hadn’t slept much the past few days and this sex had me spent enough to finally sleep. Who knew it’d feel so good? I wanted to have a second round but I was beyond tired. Living on one to four hours of sleep a night was beginning to catch up with me.

He smiled warmly, “I love you, Rayne Griff.” 

I smiled, nuzzling my hair into his chest, “I love you, Zane Vandore.” His eyes studied me carefully.

“Let’s get you changed and put you to sleep, hm?” He said in more of a statement as he snaked out from under my naked self.

Zane came back with his blue plaid pajama pants on and a diaper in his hand. He was so handsome and the idea of this handsome creature about to diaper me humiliated me to the bone. I blushed, turning on my stomach and hiding my face. I felt a sting on my bottom as I yelped from the sudden spank. 

Before I knew it, Zane was climbing on the bed, tickling me, “No, please no, I hafta pee Zane!” I said as he grabbed my ankle when I turned around. I tried to escape him but he immobilized my legs with both of his as he began tickling the sole of my foot. 

“You should’ve thought about that before taking off your diaper earlier.” He said, as if he were lecturing me. I began laughing uncontrollably as I squirmed, knowing my bladder hadn’t been strong lately. I felt a little trickle of pee between my legs and he stopped just in the nick of time before a full stream went. 

He spanked me again and let go of me, “That’s a warning.” I turned onto my back as I met his serious gaze, eyeing me like I did something wrong. 

“For what?”

Zane chuckled, as if I were trying to be funny, “You removed your diaper without me here. You should know better by now, babygirl.” He squinted at me as if it were a known rule. Ugh, I had a love and hate relationship with his controlling nature. 

I crossed my arms over my bare chest, “Fine.” 

He signed, unfolding the diaper and sliding it under me as I lifted my bottom up, “So now I have a grumpy one on my hands, hm?” Zane powdered my bottom and front, taping the thick pastel purple cartoon planet printed diaper on me. 

I placed my thumb in my mouth and looked innocently at him, “Nuh-uh.” 

Zane rolled his eyes with a playful expression, “Oh, so now you’re going to act innocent, hm?” I smiled behind my thumb. After what happened, I hadn’t felt the same, yet this moment made me feel whole once more, as if none of it ever happened. 

It was refreshing and, for the first time since, I slept like a baby. 

A baby that Zane loved. 

• Like 2

Chapter 24: Stars Align

Zane had a conference early Saturday morning so I decided to head to the gym for a run. I ran for a while, almost four miles, until having to stop, noting that my body wasn’t as strong as it used to be. I was out of breath and spent after a run that usually didn't toll my body to this extent. 

I walked back to my room after my sweat session, feeling drained and tired. I only slept about four hours the night before and hadn’t ate anything after 3 PM so maybe it was time to eat once more. I think I had lost some weight, maybe just water weight, and I had lost an appetite almost entirely. I didn’t care for food much anymore, nor many things. I felt depressed, sad, most days and I couldn’t pinpoint why. It was unlike me, but I tried to not think about it.

I opened my door, surprised by who I saw, “Rayne!” Gemma charged me like a professional intergalactic Zorgon player. 

“Oh, hey!” I said with a weak smile as she clung to me, hugging my sweaty self. 

“I’ve missed you and Eli so much!” I blinked, a ping of pain hearing Eli’s name. I hadn’t heard any news about him besides the fact that they were attempting to find him. Zane had finally opened up the night before on why Eli was gone and that Sid was behind that, too. 

Zane and Eli had went on a mission to Valorion and immediately were rushed to the security check and interrogated. Sid gave a tip to the Sequoian Capitol that they were UGNF undercover spies. However, since Zane was part of the Valorion Supremacy, he was dismissed. Eli, on the other hand, went to prison where he had a hearing and was convicted of espionage. Zane took quick action and asked the Valorion Supremacy to intercept and save Eli from the death penalty. The only catch was that they wanted some form of punishment for his ‘espionage’ so they encapsulated him. Zane had all intentions of saving Eli but he knew it would be some time until he had the resources to free him. Ever since Zane was back, he has been working with the UGN to get Eli back home. 

Last night, Zane gulped, eyes watering, “I don’t know how Red knows this, but he's known that I’ve been apart of the Valorion Supremacy all along.” Somehow, Red knew things before anyone else did. Maybe that’s why he was the Vice President of the United Galactic Forces, huh? 

Gemini pulled away, a dark tear staining her cheek. It was interesting how Zenons had dark tears, almost a translucent black color. Her flecks of magenta in her eyes reflecting the bright lights in the room. 

“I’ve missed you too, Gem.” I smiled, blinking back tears. 

She smiled, light purple lips wide, “You should take a shower, you smell.”

We both laughed as I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, yeah, I’m on it.” I said, grabbing some clothes and taking a brisk shower. 

Gemini was laying on her bed, waiting for me, “Want to go to the cafeteria? I’m starving for morning meal, or what you and Eli always called ‘breakfast’.” She smiled, eyes twinkling in nostalgia. 

I laughed, “Yes, breakfast. Sure, I’ll come with.” Was I hungry? No, but I should probably eat something.

My waffles and bacon came out of the mechanical food belt as I quickly grabbed it before it went around the corner. The ginormous mechanical food belt was in the middle of the cafeteria where over a half a dozen touch screen square panels stuck out to take food orders. Usually within five minutes of ordering the food would come down a shoot and go around the belt until the person who placed the order picked it up. It was interesting and something most fast food places on Earth and Hanna used to replace actual employees. 

We sat down near the floor to ceiling windows that looked out to space. I bit down on my vitamin gel capsule that burst open in my mouth. A familiar orange and spinach taste invaded my taste buds and I scrunched my face in dissatisfaction as I listened to Gemma talk. Yuck. I only took the vitamin capsules because Zane wanted me to. He was lucky I was trying to appease him for the struggle of the bad taste. 

“So, how have you and Zane been?” She asked, watching me tear apart my waffle and dip it into syrup. 

I nodded, blushing as I thought of my first time having sex, “Good. Great, actually.” I smiled to myself. 

Gemma looked at me for a moment, a smile appearing on her face with curiosity, “You two had sex?!” She asked, in more of a statement. 

“Gemma!” I looked around, my face going red as I saw one officer a few tables ahead of us turning his head slightly in our direction, “No…” I said quickly, hesitating, “I mean, yes, we did.” I bit my lip, embarrassed. 

Gemma raised her eyebrows at me, “How was it?” It was too early for me to be thinking about this. 

I sighed, looking down at my bacon, “Really incredible.” I blushed, eating a bacon slice. 

“I had a feeling he was good in bed.” She said, more to herself, “So you’re really not lesbian, huh?” 

I laughed, a bit too loudly, “No, not lesbian.” 

“Would you ever consider swinging to the other side?” She tilted her head, eyes curiously twinkling at me. I opened my mouth and closed it, thinking.

“Once I would have.” I said, honestly. It was just Gemma and I trusted her with everything I had. 

She raised her eyebrows twice and winked, “Oh, stop it, you. I’m flattered.” 

I laughed loudly, “Sorry Gemma, but it was for someone in high school, but not to say you aren’t beautiful yourself.” 

She had a flirtatious look, “Mhm, okay, Rayne. Maybe, if Zane let’s me, I can have my fun with you too.” 

I laughed even louder, “First off, I don’t think he likes sharing.” I paused, looking around us, “And, second, that’d break our friendship.” 

Gemma laughed and looked behind me with a wide smile as I felt a hand on my shoulder, “What do you guys say… ‘speak of the devil’ isn’t it?” She looked to me then back to Zane as he sat down. 

Zane eyed me, “Mm? What were you two talking about that involved me?” He had a light stubble on his chin from not shaving this morning but he was dressed in black dress pants and a blue button up shirt. Sexy as hell, even this early in the morning, fuck.

I covered my hands over my face, “I don’t want to repeat it.” 

Gemma clapped her hands, laughing at my humiliation, “We were talking about letting you share Rayne with me; however, Rayne says you don’t share.” 

I peaked up at Zane as he tilted his head, “Share… as in…?” He looked to Gemma because he saw I wasn’t speaking. 

“Anything really. I can babysit for free if need be.” Gemma winked at me as I grumbled and rolled my eyes. Thank god she didn’t mention anything about sex with her because I was not mentally prepared this morning for that yet.

Zane chuckled as he rubbed my back, “We can make arrangements because sometimes I need a second set of eyes on her. You know how much trouble this one can get into.” I wouldn’t consider myself… well, maybe. He may be onto something.

I huffed, standing up, “I’m getting coffee.” I grumbled, walking out to the drink machine as Gemma and Zane continued talking about me as if I weren’t there. Ugh. Sometimes they were the worst.

“Hey, uh, Rayne?” I heard a timid man’s voice behind me as I watched cold brew coffee being poured over my iced behind the window of the drink machine. 

I looked behind my shoulder, confused, and then, surprised, “Calvin!” He stood awkwardly as I tackled him with a hug. I pulled back, “Eh, uh- so what are you doing here? I thought you, uh…” I didn’t want to say the word ‘quit’ so I trailed off. 

He shrugged, “I decided to change my plans when I went back to Earth and went into the United Galactic Airforce. Then, I decided to reapply to the UGNF to becomes an intergalactic space pilot and they granted my request so they annulled my initial end date, so that’s what I’m here for now. To become a captain.” He said, pushing his glasses up on his face, “Of course I have four years of training but I decided to put my best Rayne Griff foot forward and have the courage to leave home. It’s not so bad, after a while.” 

I smiled, “Well, I’m glad you’re here! We missed you.” 

Calvin nodded, beginning to walk away, “Well, I guess I’ll see you around.” 

“Yeah, I’ll see you!” I said, realizing my coffee was done. 

“Was that Calvin?” Gemma asked as we all walked back to the rooms. 

“Yeah, he’s in training to become a space craft captain for the UGNF. Crazy, right?” I said, thoughtful. 

Zane raised his eyebrows, “Surprising, if anything.” He hands in hands in his pockets as he walked with us, “I’ll let you two catch up, I’m have some plans today but I’ll see you at 7, hm?” Zane looked at me. I nodded and he winked, walking past our room as Gemma keyed us in. 

I went into Gemma's bed, too lazy to climb up to my own, and fell into a deep slumber, only to be awoken by Gemma a few hours later, “Hey, Rayne!” 

I grumbled, slowly stirring awake, “Hm?” 

“Want to go to lunch and do a little shopping?” She asked, nudging me and climbing on top of me on her bed. I did take her bed after all so I should’ve expected this much. 

She tickled my chin as I opened my eyes, shifting as I felt a wetness between my legs… Oh, no, don’t tell me. Not again, fuck.

I froze as I awoke, my heart racing. 

Gemma giggled, playful as she climbed off of me, “Come on, you can’t sleep all day!” She said as I sat up, hair a mess. I shifted, feeling my face going red, not knowing what to do.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, noticing I was frozen. 

My bottom lip trembled, “I, uh…” I shifted, trying to keep the blanket over myself as I looked down. 

Gemma came over, removing the blanket from me, “Oh!” She blinked, surprised that I had wet myself in a nap, “It’s okay, don’t cry. Things like this happen.” She frowned at me; I could see she felt bad for exposing my accident.

A tear fell down my cheek as I got up, my cotton shorts sticking to me. I quietly gathered up the bed sheets, relieved that it somehow hardly stained the mattress because I was lying on top of another blanket. 

“Hey, just take a shower and I’ll do the rest.” Gemma said, grabbing my sheets from me. 

I blushed, “No, I can. I’m sorry Gem, I-I usually-“

“No, Rayne, you don’t have to explain. Zane told me that you’ve been having some issues and I’m here to help, okay?” Her eyes were sympathetically studying me with the wet sheets in her hands.

I nodded, biting my lip as I walked into the bathroom. What had Zane told Gemma? I was surprised he told her I was having ‘issues’ first of all. Within the past week, I have had only two occasions where I wet myself and I thought maybe it was just unrelated incidents but… this was strange. I’ve never had incontinence, especially with nighttime sleep. 

Ever since Zane dying, I’ve had bad nightmares and sleep but I thought I was getting better and that it was going away. I wet myself a few nights ago when I slept over at Zane’s and he cleaned me and his sheets in the middle of the night. The other time I wet myself, I was wearing a diaper and woke up soaked. I was embarrassed because this was unlike me. I wasn’t wetting myself on purpose, that was for sure.

I changed into new underwear as Gemini came back in and she winked at me in only a bra and my lime green cotton panties. 

“We need to get you sexy lingerie.” Gemma stated, checking me out for a moment before going back to the futon and reading on her iGlass tablet. 

I sighed, “I don’t even want to go out today, to be quite honest, Gem.” I was embarrassed and depressed, two good reasons to stay and wallow in my own self-pity until we had to go to the ceremony tonight.

Gemma turned off her tablet, screen going to translucent, “Well that’s too bad because I’m taking you with me and I need a second opinion on what dress to wear tonight.” She smiled at me, playfully. I groaned, pulling on a sweatshirt.

Within a few hours, we went to eat, tried on dresses and ended up in an expensive lingerie store called Lingerina. I was dragged in, against my own wishes, as Gemma kept insisting to find something nice for Zane. 

“Do you own even one pair of lace panties, Rayne?” She asked, her hand gliding over a black lace panty with no crotch.

My face was red already as I began walking away, “Nope, and I don’t-“ Gemma grabbed my hand and pulled me back over.

“Come on, Rayne! He’d be drooling if you surprised him.” She said, eyes eager for me to give it a shot. 

I sighed, looking over the lace assortment and landing on a pair with ice blue lace and a satin bow on the back.

“Good pick.” She said, looking through the drawers and grabbing a pair out of the small sizes. 

I grumbled, “Gemma!” She walked over to the bras and picked out a lace matching one, “I’m guessing you’re not letting me decide on this, huh?” I said, trailing behind her, slightly fuming but also embarrassed. I didn’t go into lingerie stores, if ever.

“You’ll thank me later when you get your dose of Zane.” She winked as she handed my set of clothes to the cashier. I rolled my eyes as I paid, not even looking at the cost. I had a large sum of money in my intergalactic account so I wasn’t worried about the price. 

Seven o’clock rolled around quickly after we got ready and Gemma did my makeup and hair. I wasn’t big on wearing dresses but Gemma insisted for me to buy this silver spaghetti strapped diamond swirled ball gown dress that had a ruffled white skirt that went no farther past my ankles.

I looked in the mirror, frowning, “I look stupid.” I looked at Gemma, “This is too much, right?”

Gemma shook her head, “Rayne, you look beautiful. It’s a dressy occasion and what your wearing is fine.” She laughed at my frown as I tucked my wavy black hair behind my ear. 

Someone knocked the door and Gemma opened it as I grabbed my small handbag. Zane stood, holding the door open as he smiled, thoughtfully looking at me. 

“I look ridiculous, right?” I said, frowning down at my dress. 

“No, you’re perfect.” He said slowly, eyes carefully looking me up and down like he was savoring the image as he took my hand. 

Daryx and Gemma walked with us as we went into the elevators, going down the 5th floor where the United Galactic Nations ceremony would be held. 

We were guided to our seating, where we found Red who sat with familiar faces. I blinked, as if I saw a ghost. Eli was there, looking off in the distance until he saw us approaching. 

He stood, smiling underneath his beard as he hugged everyone. He shook Zane’s hand as Zane patted him on the back. I guess that meant whatever went on between them must have been forgiven, right?

I was the last to say hi. I fell into Eli, hugging him as I felt myself messing up my makeup with a tear falling down my face. We didn’t speak, as he hugged me quietly. I could feel him tremble. 

“I missed you, you tall tree.” I said, as I wiped a tear away quickly as I had to tilt my chin up to look him in the eyes. 

Eli had tears in his eyes as he blinked  them away with a laugh, “I would expect nothing less of a reaction to seeing me for the first time since everything happened from you.” 

We all said hi to Erik and Frank who were also at the table with Red and a few other older officials, including Winona, who none of us had seen in a long time. We sat down, waiting for the ceremony to commence. President Wormuloid cleared his throat, and I gulped, in surprise, to see the Sequoia Capitol's president here. It was alarming, why would he be at a UGN ceremony? 

A server came around with champagne and I took a glass, sipping quickly. Zane turned his head slightly to me, noticing my sudden apprehensions. 

“We are here tonight, united as one. Not one country, one planet, or one galaxy, but united as galactic nations, to honor those who have served the planets for centuries.” He paused, looking between tables to the various beings from each planet around the room, “Tonight, is a night, to celebrate those who sacrificed, who are departed and will forever be remembered. Thank you, to everyone who has served and continued to serve in the United Galactic Forces, this is to you.” He raised his glass before walking off. 

“I thought Valorion wasn’t a part of the UGN anymore?” Eli said, face red as he squinted, confused, at the stage.

Daryx spoke, “The Sequoia Capitol has been working with the UGN to end the Valorion Supremacy for some time so President Wormuloid is very much a part of this.” Zane’s hand was on my lap, squeezing my thigh as he smiled at me, reassuringly.

I blinked, seeing Red on the stage, clearing his throat and waiting for people to quiet after President Wormuloid's speech, “It is my honor to award this year’s United Galactic Nations Nebula badge to someone of high distinction, who has sacrificed her life for the nations and has stopped one of the most powerful criminals across the galaxies.” The room was silent as a man across the room fixed his tie and a few people cleared their throats, awaiting the reveal.

“Rayne Griff.” He looked to me, across the expanse of the balloroom, as I looked up from sipping champagne in surprise, setting it down and almost spilling it. 

I got up, feeling surreal as I walked across the ballroom to the stage where Red shook my head, “I’m proud of you, Griff.” He nodded to me as he handed a quarter sized gold pin in the shape of a nebula that was in a red velvet box to me. 

“Thank you.” I said, before awkwardly walking off. 

“The next award, is given awarded to the officer who has proven the most bravery among officers across the galaxies. The United Galactic Nations Valor award is honored to Elliot Ghalderas, showing bravery and honesty, through true sacrifice.” Eli cleared his throat, surprised. 

He walked up, thanking Red and going back to his seat. Countless more awards were given and the night progressed to dinner being served. 

Erik eyed me across the table, “I’m not gonna lie, Griff,” His southern accent chopping his sentence, “I didn’t think you were going to make it through the academy, let alone, elite training up here.” He laughed to himself, with a shake of his head, “Yet, you surprised us all.” 

Zane chuckled near me, “Erik bet that you would…” He tilted his head, looking for the right words, “quit the UGNF first. Obviously, he lost.” 

Erik piped up, “Hey, now, I did also bet on Ghalderas and was I not right?” Eli looked up, entranced in whatever thoughts consumed him as he ate.  

“Yeah, but he didn’t get the highest rank so you still lost. Griff earned that, you old fart.” Frank slapped Erik’s back and I laughed. 

“So who bet on me?” I asked, cutting my steak. I looked up and all of them looked to Zane. 

Erik sighed, “That Zaney did, of course! Lover boy over there.” He shook his head, setting down his napkin.

I looked to Zane in surprise. Zane smiled, warmly as his blue eye met mine. So he bet I’d win… before he ever knew me? Huh. How did he know I’d be even a remotely good scores on my boards? I wouldn’t have even bet on me.

“Speaking of which, I didn’t know you all still bet on trainees. How long has that been going on… centuries now?” Red said, eyeing Frank and Erik as they all began laughing.

Later that night, after desert, as many people were leaving the ballroom, Red got up, walking over to me, “Griff, can I speak to you in private?” 

I nodded standing and following him up the balcony that overlooked space, as if there weren’t a glass window between us and the galaxies. 

Red leaned his elbows on the gold trimmed balcony, looking at the stars as he cleared his throat, “There’s somethings I’ve been meaning to tell you.” 

I said, “The mysteries to why you know everything that is happening before it ever happens?” I asked, smiling ear to ear. 

Red rumbled in a laugh, almost nervously. Did I detect a falter in Red’s normally macho appearance? 

“No…” He shook his head, “I met someone, many many years ago, who I fell in love with.” Uh, why was he telling me this? It was highly unlike Red to pull out the sappy card. Red said, standing straight and adjusting his neck tie, “That woman was…” He hesitated, eyeing me with his own green eyes, “Your mother.” I thought I saw some type of thing going on between them… that explains the flirting while I was sleeping in the back of the van. 

I waited for him to continue as he looked uncomfortable, looking out to the black and star speckled space before us. 

“Your dad isn’t David.” Red paused, looking back at me. He looked pained, eyeing me carefully, “I’m your biological father, Rayne.” 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Another great chapter. I did not see that last part coming. Not something that happens often and i love it when it does.

Muahaha! Yet here I was thinking I was hinting at it way too much. I was scared you all were on to me!?

30 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I knew something was up with the flirting, but did not guess that. I do have one guess though, when the evil six took control of rayne, is I think possible he Damaged her bladder control, it may be just due to stress though 

I believe next chapter you'll find out if your theory is correct or not?

Chapter 25: Zane Fucking Vandore

“WHAT?!” I blurted out, starkly confused, “But-“ I tilted my head, looking at him as if a hidden key was revealed. We had the same eyes. Moss green. The same nose and skin color, I just wasn’t a damn ginger like him. I searched his eyes as he looked at me apologetically. 

“So your saying…” I looked at the ground in confusion, “Jaimies my…?” I was not going to say the word. There was NO WAY she was my sister. Oh, hell no.

“Half-sister.” Red ended my sentence. 

I shook my head, “But, she is a few years older than me? How did you marry someone else and then have a child with my mom in that time?” My brain was thinking slowly, meticulously trying to piece the puzzle together. 

Red sighed, “I don’t want to get into specifics… but Jaimie’s mother, Elanore, was kidnapped and taken as a sex bot in Aquaria where, the only way out of the sex bot trade, was being impregnated because then the bots are deemed as ‘unsellable’.” He looked uncomfortable, “So… Elanore and I were an undercover married couple at the time and I had to make a sperm bank donation to prove our marriage was real. Along with that, the only way to be released from bot slavery in Aquaria is pregnancy so we had no other options. It was the only way I could save her because I was being questioned and she was on the edge of being charged for espionage.I had to do what was necessary to save her life.” He gulped, “But that doesn’t mean I don’t love Jaimie. She is just as much of my daughter as you are.”

“A few years later, me and your mother secretly eloped and decided to conceive… you.” Red said, slowly. Red tucked back a piece of his long hair, showing me his ear cartilage with a small, thick silver ring wrapped around. 

“This is our ring. I always have it on me, ever since.” My eyes focused on it as I shook my head, so many thoughts running through my mind. 

“So…” I said, my mind catching up to everything, “Where is my mom, Red?” Nope, it was too soon to call him dad and I was still peeved that Jaimie was my half-sister.

Red shook his head, eyes sad, “No one has seen her since she went on an assignment to Atlantis, Aquaria ten years ago.” I blinked, squinting my eyes. My heart singed in pain, knowing that she was never found. Where was she? Was she still alive? I wondered for so long about my parents, yet now, when I thought I could find answers, I still didn’t know where my own mother was. 

“Did you leave me that paper in the Tales of Nefareon book?” I asked, tilting my head to Red. 

Red blinked, “What paper?” He asked, just as confused as me.

I shook my head, “Nevermind, it’s unimportant.” I began walking away, trying to remember where I put my paper… was it still in the pocket of my jacket? Fuck. 

“Rayne, I uh-“ He said, as if he were going to apologize. 

I cut him off, “I forgive you, Red. I just have something else I need to do.” I began walking down the stairs.

There was no need for him to apologize. Sure, he wasn’t a part of my childhood, but I’m sure that I was meant to be kept a secret. No one was supposed to know I was Red’s daughter, and that was okay. I lived over 20 years without him. It was nice knowing that my dad had been there all along though, watching me from a far. I was nowhere near calling him ‘dad’ though, I think I’d just call him Red because it seemed way too soon for me to call him anything else.

Many of the people had left and only a few tables were left with a few people drunkenly chatting, or dancing near the harp player. Gemma, Zane, Daryx and Eli were chatting; Gemma obviously inebriated as I walked up to them. Zane looked at me in curiosity of what me and Red spoke about. 

“I’m going to go, it was nice seeing you guys.” I said, nodding my head at the four who gave me a strange look. Zane stood, following me as I walked off. 

“What’s wrong?” He asked, concerned as he walked with me. 

“Nothing. I just need to find something.” I said, my mind thinking hard about all that Red told me. 

“What did Red talk to you about?” Zane said, his hand intertwining in mine as we entered the glass elevator, alone. 

I took off my wedged silver strapped shoes with my free hand, “It’s, uh, kinda complicated.” I said, placing my eye in front of the scanner as the doors opened and I began jogging down the hall. 

Zane picked up pace, jogging with me, “Is it necessary that you run through the halls like a toddler, Rayne?” Zane sounded slightly irritated with his small jab to me.

I smiled, out of breath as I badge accessed into my room, ignoring his comment, “Yes, for my sanity.” I said as I rushed in, going through my unfolded clean laundry, remembering that Gemma recently cleaned a bunch of our clothes. Clothes scattered on my floor as I filtered through them, looking for my jacket at the bottom. 

“Rayne, what are you doing?” Zane asked, a mused expression on his face as I sat on my knees with my dress spread on the floor underneath me. 

“Looking for something important.” I said, grabbing my jacket at the bottom and fishing through the pockets, afraid that the piece of paper was gone in the wash. I felt a shriveled up, fuzzy scrap piece of paper, obviously washed and dried in the last pocket I checked. 

I opened it up carefully, seeing the dilapidated numbers across the paper, still slightly legible. Zane furrowed his eyebrows, standing above me as he looked at the note. 

“Why do you have space coordinates, Rayne?” He asked, looking at me. 

I shrugged, “No idea, but my mother left them for me, so that must mean that she wants me to find her.” I said, eyes burning the numbers in my head. 

Zane kneeled, shaking his head, “I don’t think those are real coordinates, honey.” He took it from my hand gently, a thoughtful expression placed on his face. 

“It has to be Zane. She wouldn’t write it if it weren’t real, right?” I asked, searching his eyes in hope. 

Zane frowned as he typed the coordinates into his Google Space app on his phone, showing me the search result. Coordinates not found. Try again. The screen read with a black  screen and stars behind it. 

I shook my head, “That makes no sense though, Zane.” I said, shaking my head in disappointment. I took his phone and sat indian position in my dress, retyping the same numbers and getting the same result. I stared at the screen unblinkingly. Why would my mom give me fake coordinates? Why was nothing adding up? Why leave a note that is pointless? Maybe she wrote something wrong. Maybe this was well before she left. 

After ten minutes of trying different coordinates that were relatively the same and getting Reorf moons, stars and asteroids that had no correlation to an inhabitable planet or place that would make any sense, Zane took away his phone from me. 

“Maybe it’s not your mother’s Rayne or maybe she just wrote it for something else." He stood, fixing his pants and studied my lost gaze towards my hands, "How about we go back to my room, hm?”

Gemini and another Zenon girl walked in, Gemma obviously flirting as she had her hand around the girl's waist. The other girl with long neon yellow hair, a pinker hued skin tone and a strong frame looked at us as I was still sprawled out on the ground with clothes everywhere, “Oh?”

I stood, with Zane’s help, “Don’t worry, we were just leaving.” I said, winking at Gemma as she widened at her eyes at the mess over the ground, “I’ll clean that tomorrow, I promise!” I added as Zane led me out of the room. Gemma and the other girl giggled as we left.

Once we arrived in Zane's room, I placed the disheveled note on Zane’s dresser, deciding I’d figure out the riddle tomorrow. It was time to let go and be with Zane, enjoy the present. That was the only thing I had learned through Zane's dance with death. 

As I was staring at the note on his dark wood dresser, Zane pressed himself behind me, kissing my neck as I giggled at the tickling sensation it caused. His hand found my zipper,, drawing it down slowly as he kissed up to my jawline and I gasped. My dress slid down as he pulled away slightly, I could tell he was caught off guard. 

He chuckled lightly and spanked me as I jumped, “Someone was planning a naughty night, weren’t we?” 

I turned, a timid smile placed on my face as I looked down shyly, “Gemma made me get this.” 

“Mhm, I bet.” Zane said, licking his lips as he looked me over and sat on his bed, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the ground, “Come here.” He patted his lap and my eyebrows knitted in confusion. Was he suggesting a spanking? In lingerie? I hesitated before climbing on top of his lap. 

I giggled as his hand traced the bow on the back of the lace panties, dipping down between my cheeks.

“Someone’s a little excited already.” Zane said, pressing in as I gasped, surprised from the sudden touch. I was not expecting that. Then, he spanked my bottom, a sting leaving an impression on my butt cheek as I bit my tongue in surprise. His fingers dipped down into my sweet parts, moving in and out as I moaned.

“Very naughty, Rayne.” He stopped touching me, spanking my other cheek. I was hot and bothered, wanting much much more. After a few minutes of sweet and stinging torment, we had tender love-making for a long while until he had to stop before… well, the possibility of little Zanes and Raynes running around. 

We took a hot shower together, and, before I knew it, I was being placed in a thick diaper and a pink satin ruffle nightie that I think was Zane’s favorite. 

As we cuddled and I rest my head on his chest, Zane spoke, a thought bubbling on his face, “When did you see my dad last?” 

I placed my chin on his chest, “2196.” I said, gulping.

Zane blinked, looking at the ceiling, “Did you watch him…” He trailed off, referring to him dying. I blinked realizing that his dad, to my knowledge, didn’t die. Unless, he did later on, but, his father was taken into custody, to somewhere ‘safe’ as Red said. 

I shook my head, “He was taken into UGNF custody to somewhere else. He didn’t die, I didn’t let Confounduum, or Sid for that matter, kill him.” I said, sitting up in confusion. 

Zane propped himself on his elbow, staring at me with a questioning face, “Then, where did he go?” 

“I- uh,” I hesitated, “I’m not completely sure but I know he didn’t die.” I said, slowly. 

Zane’s face went blank, as lost as I once was when Red told me about my mother, “So, you’re saying, he could be alive?” 

I opened my mouth and closed it, “I don’t know. I don’t want you to feel the same as me with my mom but there is a possibility.” 

Zane’s hand brushed his growing beard hair, meeting my eyes, “I wish that were a possibility, but Red wouldn’t have kept something like that from me if my dad was still alive.” He shook his head. 

“Well, Red also didn’t tell me he was my biological father until tonight so I don’t know how great of a source Red is.” I said as the words quickly left my mouth. 

Zane looked impassive as he blinked to my eyes, nodding quietly.

I squinted at him, “You knew?!” I asked, surprised at his lack of reaction. 

Zane sighed, “Don’t raise your voice at me.” He scolded me quickly, with a pause following, “I’ve known or gathered he was for some time now.” 

I huffed, “Of course I’m the last to find out.” I laid on my back in a grumble. 

“I didn’t want to say anything because it wasn’t my information to tell. Red was going to tell you when the time was right.” Zane said, going quiet. A few seconds of me staring at the ceiling in a grumpy state passed until Zane spoke, “It’s past your bedtime, little one. Let’s go to sleep.” He patted the spot next to him and I grumbled as I crawled in. 

After Zane fell asleep, my mind wouldn’t shut off. I searched the internet on my phone for hours for Nefareon and only kid’s stories appeared or coloring books. Ugh. I played games that night on my phone, only to fall asleep for a few hours. Per usual, right?

A few days later, I came back to my room after a long run in the gym and Gemma was on her iGlass looking on intergalactic Tindr and asking me if she should go on a second date with the girl from a few nights before. 

“I mean, did you have any mental connection?” I asked, playing my phone game nonchalantly on her bed. 

“No, but it was really good sex.” She said, turning off her iGlass and changing the subject, “Oh, and you got mail from some officer who knocked on our door this morning.” She dropped a matte black UGNF envelope on my lap. 

I frowned, throwing my phone down and opening it. 

GRIFF, RAYNE

You are being discharged from the United Galactic Nations Forces effective, immediately. 

Thank you for your service.

President Winona Gorgon

United Galactic Nations Forces 

I blinked, staring at it with my jaw dropping, “Is this a joke?” I asked, looking up at Gemma. 

“What do you mean, Rayne?” She asked, looking at my letter, “That’s strange! Why would they discharge you?” She shook her head, as confused as me. 

I looked at my phone, considering calling Zane. I blinked, looking at the top where the service was disconnected. What the fuck? 

I stood, “I’m going to get to the bottom of this fuckery.” I said, storming out of the room, down the hallways until I got to the elevators. 

I took it up to the UGNF offices where I cleared my throat, knowing on the door and straightening my UGNF black hoodie to look presentable. 

“Come in.” Winona’s matured, pleasant voice said. As fuming as I was, I couldn’t help but note she was always professional and nice. 

I walked in as she sipped her morning coffee, her eyebrows raising, “Oh, hello, Griff.” She nodded to the chair, “Please, have a seat.” 

I shook my head, “Not necessary.” I closed the door, pacing, “Exactly why was I discharged so suddenly? Without ANY word?” I asked, my face red in anger. 

Winona clasped her hands, brown eyes settling on me evenly, “It was reported that you are emotionally compromised so we are temporarily discharging you until further notice.” She smiled apologetically to me. 

I opened my mouth, “Who, uh, reported that and why?” I asked, my mind sorting through people who would cross me like that. 

She cleared her throat, “That is confidential information.” 

I paced, “Well, they’re wrong. I am perfectly stable and discharging me is unnecessary.” I spoke evenly, trying not to falter my voice from anger alone. 

Winona sighed, “Zane Vandore reported you are compromised and a few other officers were questioned and supported the claim. After therapy and, maybe, medication, we will consider annulment of discharge but until further notice, you are hereby being sent back home until stable.” She stood, walking over to me and placing her hand on my shoulder, “Think of it as a mental health break. We want you a part of our ranks, but we do not need any officers who cannot emotionally handle assignments. That is detrimental to you, our officers and the United Galactic Forces in total. You’re being discharged with ten weeks of paid leave for your service. Don’t take this as a punishment, it’s more of an honor for your service, Rayne.” 

I nodded, gulping as I felt so crossed, so vulnerable and stripped of everything I loved. The United Galactic Nations Forces gave me purpose, and now that purpose was taken away from me, from the very person I trusted more than anything.

Why didn’t he just tell me? 

Thanks, Zane fucking Vandore.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Lionsheart,

sending a message to you is impossible since your inbox is full....

Please look for Chapter 20 - it exists twice. I think it's easier to

correct it now before your great work ends with No. 100.

With many greetings to a little lioness

Diddldum

I didn't know inboxes could be filled on this site but thank you for the notice! I'll delete emails to fix the issue and I fixed the numbering.

Update: I checked my mailbox and it's not even close to full so I'm not sure why you couldn't send an email? Huh, odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sure let myself get really far behind again. Took most of two nights to get caught back up. Wow has this been a roller coaster ride. I almost wanted to cry when Rayne temporarily lost Zane. I had forgotten about her special powers. Then Red drops his bomb on her. Finally Zane of all people cause her to loose her position. She can’t win. At least the sex is good. Or rather was good. I wouldn’t expect she would be happy enough with Zane after what he did to sleep with him again. I am truly loving the story and pledge to do better at keeping up. I was very happy I was able to give it a like. 

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! I apologize for my hiatus but I know some of you follow this story and are expecting an update/notification. Just so you all know - I didn't fully hint at it- I, Rayne Griff is ended. 

However, the third book in the series: I, Grelda Orion has just begun.

If that hyperlink doesn't work you can access it here: 

I will be posting on there from now on if anyone wants to keep up with the story! Thank you all for the continuous support and feedback of the story☺️