LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

vadams

Hello, and welcome to DD. Come on in, lots of likeminded people here. Yeah, not something you want to have pass on. But, at leash you have great understanding, and compassion for your children’s situation. I too was a bedwetter, as was my dad before me. I stopped around age 6. I have no idea how old my dad was. The subject wasn’t much spoke of. I just bearly know about his childhood bedwetting at all. 

Well, glad you joined us here, hope to be seeing you round. Have fun and enjoy! 

Warm welkome to DD   dear  .And sadly yes  Bed wetting  is sadly   highly   genetic from parents /relatives   BUT there are also other  risk factors  to consider  dear . I bedwetted  numerous times   as a little girl (incl day )  stopped  when older and now  well im on my way to go back it seams ?       

7 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello, and welcome to DD. Come on in, lots of likeminded people here. Yeah, not something you want to have pass on. But, at leash you have great understanding, and compassion for your children’s situation. I too was a bedwetter, as was my dad before me. I stopped around age 6. I have no idea how old my dad was. The subject wasn’t much spoke of. I just bearly know about his childhood bedwetting at all. 

Well, glad you joined us here, hope to be seeing you round. Have fun and enjoy! 

thank you for the welcome

1 hour ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Warm welkome to DD   dear  .And sadly yes  Bed wetting  is sadly   highly   genetic from parents /relatives   BUT there are also other  risk factors  to consider  dear . I bedwetted  numerous times   as a little girl (incl day )  stopped  when older and now  well im on my way to go back it seams ?       

sorry to hear that  as i tell them its not a pleasant thing, but there could be far worse wrong with them