LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I get more babyfat

You should be overjoyed that you have a body with low fat reserves, I have been just the opposite my whole life.

Your body type is the kind of body guys like me dreamed of having, thank whoever you worship and your parents for your great genes.

But if you want to try gaining  body fat, try have an ice cream daily, for a month track your progress in case you want to get back to where you are.

i saw a show years ago on certain athletes that need or have to gain weight, but do it healthily and in relatively quick time. japanese sumo wrestlers!!

i'm not sure, and you should do some research on your own, but i remember that they had a diet high in barley to help give them a more even layer of subcutaneous fat, the more healthy fat (and i use that term lightly) just below the skin, which is what i think you're going for. it's when the fat goes deeply internal and around organs when things get really unhealthy. but the thing is, when most folks see or think of sumo wrestlers, they think of (and im very sorry to make this comparison) american obesity patients. large, cumbersome, and extremely unhealthy. while it couldn't be any further from the truth! those wrestlers, underneath their fat layers, are pure muscle, highly disciplined and finely tuned athletes for their sport. along with their diet, they also have a rigorous physical training regimen. so i think the two work off of each other.

however, before drastically changing your diet and weight, definitely consult your doctor!! you don't want to do anything that might hurt or kill you in the long run!