LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers on a trip

Pampertimmy

I am packing for a work trip and man, diapers do take up a lot of space! Life of an AB bed wetter.
They sure do... That's why I usually take only a few, that would last me until I get some on the spot. Even if it means using inferior ones...
  • Like 1

Yeah, it is a bummer for sure. I used to bring an extra suitcase full of diapers, but I really try to avoid checking bags whenever possible. Depending how long I'll be somewhere, and the availability of it and where I'm going, I'll order some diapers online and have them shipped to the hotel. Amazon Prime is awesome, and will ship some great diapers like the Safaris and Little Monsters to the hotel discreetly in 2 days or less for free. Internationally, it depends where I am going. Worse case scenario is having to buy diapers when I get to where I'm going.

I recently went to Switzerland, and after an exhaustive search, the best I could come up with were some tape-on cloth-like diapers in the Migros supermarket in the Zurich airport. Drynites in Europe are always a fall-back, but I really need better diapers. 

Traveling as an adult back in diapers 24/7 is a challenge, you always have to being more then you think you do as being caught with out proper protection you can trust is not worth the stress. 

fortunately all our trips so far have we have traveled by car, but if id we go to disney next year we will probably fly not sure if ai will preship a case of diapers to the hotel or just load up an extra suitcase with just diaper so it should fly for free as medical supplies.

When my husband and I travel to Australia and/or New Zealand I place orders well in advance with a firm having stores in most communities there. They deliver packages of Tena diapers and pull-on to the hotels where we are staying. I start the trip with just enough diapers for the plane ride in my carry-on and a day there. This plan has been working well for me since 1994.

Within the USA I carry a 3 day supply of diapers and Tru-Fit inserts in my checked suitcase. If my trip is longer I have my regular on-line diaper dealer drop-ship to appropriate hotels.

While I try to carry enough bedwetting supplies, sometimes on long trips it's just not feasible.   Then I'll try to get some supplies locally... If I'm headed to Europe I can often ship ahead with SaveExpress or such, or find at least something that will work.

There have been times, though, when I just plain struck out on getting anything that will work for my bedwetting.  For those times, I always carry pins and two pairs of plastic pants... a hotel bath towel pinned on generally does the job quite well.  In the event that I use it, I'll wash the towel in the shower and then leave it in the tub.  Better than dealing with a wet bed...