LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student to baby boy (private with Kaylaindiapers)

Danny

Dan was an average high school student. He was quite popular. 

He struggled with his grades and sometimes skipped classes. Unknown to him, his mom had found out about his behaviour. 

He'd also been going out late at night and not returning home until morning. His attitude was bad. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was 18 and a high school senior captain of the cheerleading team she was smoking hot she had short blond hair premed 5'8 120 green eyes she could be a model.

Lately she was frustrated with her boyfriend his attitude was bad and he has been acting real irresponsible and based on what his mom had told her she was fed up with him.

"Come on baby boy Auntie K needs to change your dirty diaper!" she cooed to her nephew as she laid him down ticking him and blowing raspberries on his stomach as she was fixing to change him.

She smiled as a crazy thought occurred to her "Hmm maybe this is what Danny boy needs!"

Once she was done changing him she put little jimmy down for a nap.

She got her phone and texted her boyfriend

"Hey babe what's going on!" she texted him smiling just thinking how cute he would look crawling at her feet. She blushed as she could feel her tits were hard and erect and she could feel some dampness in her panties.

Wow I can't believe how hot this is making me! She thought to herself

Dan sees his girlfriends text "hi honey. What you up to?"

He sits at home on his bed, he'd tried to avoid questions about his attitude. Lately he'd just had a tough time at school with exams and graduation coming up. He knew Kayla babysat a lot and he knew that he might have to help her out if she wanted him to. 

He knows that she would want to help him out. Secretly, he had been wetting the bed but hiding it as he was ashamed and knew that Kayla would break up with him if she found out. Or she wouldn't react well. Well, that's what he thought. He couldn't read minds. He knew she had a kind heart and would always want to help him. He adored her and hated keeping secrets from her. 

Dan sees the text "yeah sure. I'll be over shortly. You know I love spending time with you and seeing Jimmy" I send it and gets my things ready. 

I get in my car and drives to my girlfriends house. 

Dan nervously drives over and parks on her drive and gets out and knocks on the door nervously. 

He wondered about why she had asked him round. They had been together for a long time and he really wanted to be with her forever. But he was worried that she would break up with him because of his childish behaviour lately. 

Dan looks a little worried when she called him a baby but thinks nothing of it and just goes into the house and follows his girlfriend. 

He wondered why she had summoned him and what was so urgent. He knew that his behaviour had been childish lately but he didn't think that would affect anything. 

"So how was your day did you look for a job or did you just play video games!" She remembered his mom saying how he didn't seem to have any initiative to do anything how he was really immature and for awhile Kayla had let it go but no more if he wanted to act like a baby she would treat him like one.

"I have been looking for work. Don't judge me! It's not easy trying to find something suitable. I guess I'll never be able to work. I don't mind. I can just sit and play video games all day. Why are you even asking me?" 

Blushes and stares at you "if you're going to talk to me like that then I'll go home. It's not like you to suddenly start talking to me like I'm a baby"

"I'm not a baby. I'm an adult. I'm 18!"

Kayla smiles knowing she just won!

"Oh we are a couple you belong to me, I want you to shave that ridiculous growth off your face, you need to look like a little boy then I'll finish the rest."

She can't help but feel herself get aroused with the power she now welds.

Kayla wasn't having it as she was already frustrated for treating him like a guy but he wasn't a guy he was a boy and that's how he needed to be treated!

Smack smack.

"Unless you want more you'll get in there and shave and if not everyone at school will know you're a baby bed wetter!" she scolded him after his first of many spanking to come!

Looks at you and jumps "what the? I haven't bed wetted since I was 5. I'm going home. You don't have any control over me"

I grab my bag and heads for the front door. 

"Ok I talked to your mommy and she told me everything leave if you want but you'll pay!" Kayla says calmly calling his bluff. She was determined to teach him a lesson. She had been tired of his bratty immature attitude and now after talking to his mommy she decided to take more control of his life but she never realized how much it turned her on.

"Do as I say and go shave now and if you're a good boy maybe you'll get a reward!" she says running her hands over her breasts and smiling seductively at him.

I don't open the door... Because I think about what she's said. 

why would she want to treat me like a baby? My behaviour isn't that bad... Is it? 

why would she do this to me? 

looks at her "okay okay. Just don't tell anyone please. And don't look at me like that!"

"Good boy I knew you'd see things my way." she pats him on his butt. She watches as he heads for the bathroom, she bites the inside of her lip doing all she can to not put her hand in her panties and pleasure herself! She can't believe how the power is turning her on!

Soon I'll have him on his knees in a diaper! She thinks to herself.

Dan just takes his clothes off after locking the bathroom door and grabs the shaver that he presumed has been left for this.

she's got this all worked out that's for sure. 

He shaves what is left of his manhood and then puts his clothes back on and goes and sees his girlfriend 

"I've done it. I used the shaving cream so pretty soon I'll be hairless down there. I hope you're happy. This really isn't what I wanted and you've made this silly task to humiliate me. I haven't been acting up. My mom just tries to get me punished"

Kayla smiles not believing he would actually shave his manhood. She smiled thinking how he would look like a little boy.

"Wait I said to shave your face to head back in there mister and don't come back out till your baby smooth don't worry about your mom I'll take care of everything."

Hmm maybe I'll make him call me mommy. She thinks to herself.

Looks at you and sighs 

she's taking this too far now. I've already taken part of my manhood away. I just hope this is it now!

goes into the bathroom and shaves my body and face.