LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Mommy (Taken by TheCormac)

ash5150

Sadie winked and withdrew her hand. "Of course we will.", she said confidently as Giulia came back from the back, carrying two menus in her arm.

"Here we are. So have you decided on what you would like to drink? Let me guess the Mint lemonade for you Sadie?" Sadie nodded in approval, she was a regular in the restaurant.

"And you, young man? What would you like to drink. We have all the normal sodt drinks plus a few home made drinks."

(Sorry for the delay, it has been a long week :( )

The blonde froze as the attention was directed to him. Making choices were difficult for Skylar, he worried that he'd always make the wrong one if there were too many options.

""Umm, may I just have water please?" He asked, hoping that the plain, free one was the popper choice. He nervously chewed on his bottom lip.

"Of course, one tapwater one Mint lemonade." Giulia writes their order down on her notepad, beforing placing the menus in the center of the table. She then left to get their drinks.

Seeing that auch an open request made Skylar nervous, Sadie decided to simplify the choosing a bit. She selected 3 options, none of which were too difficult, so as not to put pressure on Skylar, and presented them to Skylar.

"Honey I know big choices are difficult for you; so I'll give you three optiona is that alright?", Sadie asked.

The blonde had paid little attention to Giulia as she took her departure, already looking over the menu, hoping that he didn't come off as a frantic mess. He felt himself stupid; an adult should surely be able to pick some food. But it was like his brain started going a mile a minute trying to make the best choices, it was a horribly anxiety inducing thing to deal with.

Skylar jolted and looked up at Sadie with large green eyes. He was frozen for a moment out of confusion. He was normally met with frustration and agitation at his hesitation, but never understanding and assistance. 

"Yes, please." He said in a shuddery breath, frantically nodding his head.

"Okay honey. I have three joices for you. Number one is spaghetti pasata(tomato) and meatballs, the second option is Margherita pizza and the third is lasagne. Are those alright for you, Skylar.", Sadie asked, remaining kind and accepting, knowing that if she made a fuss the small boy would get more stressed.

Skylar's stomach growled and turned at the very mention of spaghetti and meatballs, something so simple but also so classic. He couldn't think of the last time he had had the dish. He felt somewhat childish, picking that option. He worried that he should have picked the more mature pizza or complex lasagna. But it was one of the options Sadie gave him, so surely it was ok.

"The spaghetti and meatballs sound very good." He shyly responded. 

Saide smiled, her face and tone of voice very encouraging. "Excellent choice, buddy! The spaghetti's made by Alessandro, Giulia's Dad, but the meatballs are made extra special by Giulia's Mom Anna. They are delicious.", after giving him some praise to boost his confidence a little bit, Sadie turned to her own menu.

"Hmm what shall I have, no, not lasagne too heavy, maybe that.. no.. I know I'll have the Penne Carbonara."

Skylar gave a cautious and hesitant smile, getting excited by Sadie's tone and description. There was something very captivating about the woman, it put the blonde at ease and made him feel good for the first time in a long time. He sat in his chair, actually excited to be able to confidently order his food. Thanks to Sadie's help.

Giulia soon returmed with the two drinks on a tray. She places the mint leminade in front of Sadie. Sadie thanked her in italian and the Giulia put the glass of water in front of Skylar

"So.." Giulia said smiling, "What would you like to eat?"

Sadie gave Skylar an encouraging smile amd wink.

Skylar quietly thanked Giulia as his water was placed before him, his hands back to fidgeting in his lap. He waited until prompted by Sadie before clearing his throat.

"May I have the spaghetti and meatballs please." He ordered, trying his best to be as polite and proper for the two women.

"Of course you can, young man. You are very poliye for someone your age.", Giulia said kindly, she then asked Sadie in italian and replied in kind. 

"Molto bene I shall go and take your orders to the kitchen now.", with a wink at Sadie and a smile at Skylar she returned to the kitchen.

The amount of italian spoken was sort of unnerving for Skylar, seeing as how he knew no Italian

Skylar's brow furrowed slightly at Giulia's response, almost tempted to speak up and correct her, advising that he was actually an adult and should have manners. He stayed quiet though. He didn't want to embarrass Sadie, especially since she seemed to be friends with the friendly waitress. Plus it wasn't Giulia's fault; his small stature and large eyes tended to lend him a more childish appearance. Surely that was the cause for her reaction he reasoned with himself.

"Have you ever been to Italy?" The blonde asked his new mate, a small part of his brain anxious that the two had been talking about him for some reason. 

( What do you think so far is it fast enough?)

Sadie nodded, "Once, about 12 years ago. I can tell you the story while we wait for our meals if you like? But we don't have to, it's not them mist interesting tale in the world."

Sadie took a sip of her mint lemonade and sat back in her chair a bit. She kept on smiling at Skylar letting him know it was alright to ask her questions.

(I am fairly excited to get to the point where Sadie takes over as mommy, but I also do not mind building characters and backgrounds either!)

Skylar nodded, excited and attentively. "I would like to hear." He explained, urging the other on for her story. "I'm sure it's more exciting than anything I have ever done." The small blonde said with a shrug as he took a gulp of his water.

(Thank you, I'm just enjoying the details, anyway she hasn't finiahed the story yet but I thought I'd let your character get a word in edgeways)

"Well Skylar, I'm a deal older than you, I've had more time on my hands.", she said.

Sadie nodded, took a sip of her lemonade, and began to tell the story:

"It all started back when I was in college, all those years ago, I'd just turned 18 about a month before and I was looking forward to my independence. Through High school as my extra class, I'd taken italian, and lo and behold as I looked through the list of possible exchange placements there it was an exchange placement with a college on the outskirts of Rome.

In these exchange placements there were at least two people, and they'd have extra classes together for the next year. This was how I met Giulia. She was of course being second generation italian immigrant, completely fluent italian, so we only really had to be there for the exam at the end of the year.

Time really flew by that year and well before I knew it, we had a month to go. That month was mainly spent packing and planning as we got ready.

I still remember getting off in Rome Airport, it was beautiful and I loved every second we spent in the city. I learned how to speak fluently by talking to the tour guides and people around the place.'

(I am so sorry about my lack of activity. One of my coworkers left the week before last to go on holiday in Africa and another has been out for surgery, making me the only support for our center many times this week. Hopefully things level out by the week of the holidays.)

Skylar wanted to interrupt Sadie and let her know she couldn't be terribly much older than him, but he didn't want to be rude. He was also instantly entranced by her story. He could practically smell the food and sea and feel the warm breeze against his skin.

The woman was a fantastic storyteller and the blonde could listen to her voice for potentially hours on end. "Seems like it was a lovely trip." He responded, almost feeling the same longing for the place as Sadie did.