LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Daddy (taken by jmg1217)

ash5150

The blonde put forward the angriest pout he could muster, but still followed directions. His cheeks were flushed with embarrassment, his arms crossed tightly across his chest, and he made sure to avoid eye contact the entire time. The boy kept his gem green eyes trained on the stove.

"What's for dinner?" Skylar asked quietly. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Ugh, I'm so sorry. I must have been more tired than I thought and didn't pay attention to the fact I typed dinner instead of lunch. My bad.)

Skylar shook his head confusedly, he had tried to distract himself so much that he was distracted by his distracting. All his focus was on Kyle's hands and not bolting out of the warm, gentle touch. But he was sure he wouldn't get far without any clothes or shoes. "That's what I meant." The small blond argued back, embarrassed by his mistake.

Skylar huffed but proceeded to make his way across the kitchen and to the sink. The stool was actually quite handy as it placed the blonde at a closer height to the water. Being closer to the food also brought a rumbling from his stomach. He stuck his hands out, certain Kyle wanted to set the water temp, and looked over his shoulder to the food.

(I am so sorry about my lack of activity. One of my coworkers left the week before last to go on holiday in Africa and another has been out for surgery, making me the only support for our center many times this week. Hopefully things level out by the week of the holidays.)

Skylar's heart and tummy made weird fluttering feelings at the warm, genuine praise being bestowed upon him. He wasn't used to hearing things he had done right or well, just what he had messed up on. The blonde shook himself mentally and reminded that, despite the praise feeling good, it was weird, and he shouldn't be being treated like a baby. Instead of voicing any of this, he quietly grumbled under his breath about being able to wash his own hands. 

Kyle just shook his head “nope, not in this house,in this house little boys leave important things like that to daddy” he finished cleaning their hands and send Skyler to the table with a pat on the bum “go on baby take s seat so daddy can serve breakfast”

Skylar looked scandalized, rubbing his bottom even though the pat was not nearly hard enough to hurt. He huffed and stomped over to the table, standing next to his chair. "Can I at least have something to wear?" He whined, actually missing the Mickey nighty. 

“Sure baby” Kyle smiled producing a large bib with a teddy bear on it “there you go my little love”

he then went to the stove piling food into plates and returned serving Skyler once again on his plastic paw patrol plate. He offered the boy only a matching spoon and a sippy with orange juice in it “eat up baby boy”

The tiny blonde made a high pitch, scandalized noise as the bib was placed gently around his neck. This was certainly not what he meant when he said he wanted clothes. His cheeks flushed as his bare bottom pressed to the chair. He grumpily crossed his arms, frowning down at the kiddy plate. He wanted to refuse to eat, to be stubborn and disobedient, but even the sight of the food had his stomach loudly grumbling. Huffing and scooping up the small spoon, Skylar began eating his breakfast. 

Skylar mentally perked at the idea, thinking...hoping Kyle would let his guard down and the smaller male could slip away. "Sounds fun. But only of I get REAL clothes. " the blonde argued. "Oh! And shoes." He'd certainly need those to make a break for it.

Kyle simply laughed at his boy. “I’m sure I can find you something to wear baby boy but don’t expect any shoes because that simply won’t be happening. You’ll remain barefoot at home always and if I’m taking you somewhere I might give you shoes or simply carry you either way that will be up to me not you. You don’t make choices mt love you simply obey”

Skylar stilled, eyeing the other man through his bangs. It seemed that he was pushing his luck to hard to fast and needed to back up. At least he was gonna get some clothes to wear. Kicking his feet back and forth under the table and went back to grumpily eating.

The blonde contemplated being defiant, but something told him he should be behaving. Sighing ever so slightly, the boy hopped off his chair and slipped his hand into Kyle's warm grip. "Ok daddy." It took the other a few heartbeats to realize what he had just said, his cheeks coloring a bright pink. He made stuttering sounds, but was too flustered to try and correct himself. 

The blonde felt that same, warm cozy feeling brought on by the praise directed toward him and easily followed the other upstairs. Skylar look scandalized, glaring down at the offer toothbrush. He wasn't a baby and he sure as hell wasn't a girl either; he could only play along so much and had to draw the line somewhere. 

"I can brush my own teeth, but not with that." He said, brattely crossing his arms over his chest. "Not a girl."

Skylar froze at the reminder of the lurid act that he had participated in the night before, a slight shiver wracking down his spine. He contemplated the words, wanting to continue fighting and arguing, but he was also weary of any kind of punishment. Huffing, the boy rolled his beautiful eyes but still opened up his mouth, waiting for the other to take care of him yet again.

Kyle smiled at his Victory and taking the boys chin in his hand carefully brushed the boys mouth. Once he was satisfied that Skylers mouth was kissed he pecked the boys lips “there you go baby all clean” he walked Skyler back to his room and opened the closet. He took something out and quickly slipped it over Skylers shoulders. It was a short pink sundress which feel to Skylers knees “dont you look precious “

Skylar let his eyes close at the other went to work on brushing his teeth. It honestly wasn't an awful sensation and the surprise kiss at the end almost seemed like a reward for his good behavior. The blonde kept up his good behavior by quietly following the taller male, but grew huffy when he realized he had been placed in more girly clothes. The material swayed around his milky pale thighs, above his knees. He crossed his arms, conveying his displeasure with the ensemble.