LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Daddy (taken by jmg1217)

ash5150

“Such a good little boy” Kyle gushed as he pulled the bear away. He found Skylers nightie and fitted back over the boys raised arms watching it fall over his bare chest. He then kissed Skylers cheek and pulled him into a tight hug “night night baby boy daddy loves you very much, you just keep on being a good boy and everything will be just fine” he pulled up the boys covers “now snuggle down sweetheart, it’s time for good little boys to go sleepy”

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually felt sort of, nice...having such happy, qentle praises being directed at himself; Even if he was still reeling from the oddity of his current world. He laid ramrod straight as the large shirt was pulled over his form, but couldn't help some of the tension bleeding from his body as the comforter was pulled over his form. It was thick and soft and instantly wrapped Skylar in bone-deep warmth. He hesitantly reached out, pulling the stuffed dog stuffy to his chest, the animal's head peaking up over the covers that were tucked tight around the boy's shoulders.

"Night." He said quietly and unsure.

Kyle stroked Skylers soft hair “ok sweetheart now remember no getting up in the middle of the night by yourself. If you need anything just call Daddy. I put a baba next to your pillow” he dropped another kiss on Skylers forehead. I’ll stay with you until your asleep precious just close those pretty eyes”

Skylar sighed as he felt the fingers return to his hair. He kept telling himself that the sensation wasn't as good as his body was telling him it was. He would just wait until Kyle left and make his grand escape; he'd just close his eyes and pretend to be sleeping, surely that would work. 

However, what seemed like the next moment, the blonde was sleepily blinking his eyes open to a dark room. Dried drool made his chin itchy, and Skylar accidentally knocked Dot...the puppy plushy...onto the floor. The green eyed male was confused as to where he was and what woke him up, before the day rushed back to him. Skylar flushed before he sharply inhaled and realized what woke him. 

His bladder pulsed sharp pains through his tummy, letting him know he should have peed hours earlier. Still sleepy, the boy tried shifting around the bed, looking for a comfortable position to slip back to sleep in. Alas, the movement only made the situation worse. Cursing himself as he leaned over to side of the bed, he thought through his options. 

He could stay in his spot and hope to, eventually, fall back asleep, which seemed unlikely. He could just go to the bathroom and hoped that Kyle didn't catch him, seemed almost as unlikely as the first. Or call out, like the other told him. The longer he waited, the more desperate he got. Finally, he broke and began shouting 'Daddy' as if that was the only word he knew, not caring what time it was or if Kyle was even asleep.

It was early not quite morning Howe er zkyle couldnt think of a better way to get woken up. Hearing Skyler call him Daddy was amazing and he was overjoyed that things were pergressing so quickly. He jumped up and walked into the boys room “hey there baby what’s going on did you have a bad dream my love it’s still night night out”

Skylar whimpered, but because of any nightmares or Kyle himself; his bladder was so full and hurt so bad, he was afraid he'd piss himself as soon as he stood. Looking over, he saw the bottle and realized at least half of the fluid was gone. He must have woken up and been thirsty, and in his half asleep state, Frank from it before falling back asleep.

"I have to pee." He said miserably, unhappy about being awake and telling someone else about his bodily needs. 

Kyle considered for a second “you need to make peepee oh ok baby, do you need to go that badly” even as he asked he lifted Skyler under the armpits and settled thelittle boy on his hip. “ well you were a very good little boy for calling daddy and you dan always call daddy even in the night time” the arrived at the bathroom and Kyle deposited Skyler on the toilet “ make peepee in the potty baby boy”

Skylar whimpered as he was scooped up for two reasons. The first being that, he was now very very high up! It's not that he didnt trust Kyle not to drop him or anything, but the thought was still there; so instinctively, he wrapped his arms around the other's neck. Secondly, his bladder felt as if it were on the brink of bursting. He shifted in the other's arms, trying to find a position that put the least amount of pressure on it, and ultimately wrapped his legs around Kyle's hips. 

He had his eyes clenched the whole time, focusing on steadying his breathing and not piss on the other male. The cold press of the toilet seat was a shock and caused a tiny spurt of urine to erupt from the head of his penis, and once the flow started, it just increased. Finally, a sigh of relief passed his lips as he fully emptied his bladder. 

Kyle squatted down in front of Skyler brushing his hair from his eyes “what a big boy I have making peepee in the potty but that was a really close call but not to worry baby daddy has a way to make things a little easier for you but I can explain everything in the morning” he patted the boys shoulder “when you’re sure you’re done baby you can stand and Daddy will wipe you”

Skylar would blame it on being tired if anyone were to ever say anything, but he leaned into the hand as it brushed through his hair. He only nodded along, to sleepy to pay much mind to what Kyle was saying, but did know that his bladder was definitely and finally empty. Thinking for just a moment, he slightly lifted his arms up, not actually getting off the toilet himself. 

Kyle grabbed a piece of toilet paper and dabbed the head of Skylers collecting the last drops of pee “ok baby boy let’s wash our hand then it’s back to bed” he lifted the boy off the toilet and carried him to the sink momentarily setting him on the floor, Kyle got soap and lathered his large hand taking Skylers small hand in his Kyle washed both at the same time “ok baby boy let go back to sleepy” he carried Skyler back toward his room

(Sorry for the delay, it has been a long week :( )

Skylar whimpered at the rough rub of paper against his the tip of his member, but was easily subdued by the sensation of being lifted back up. After getting over the initial shock of being hoisted up, the feeling of being held and carried was slightly pleasant, especially when being held against a warm, sturdy body. 

He sighed, as if put out by having to wash his hands, but laid back against Kyle's chest and let his hands be manipulated with the soap. He yawned as he was carried back to his room, his hand curled into a fist and rubbing at his heavy eyes, unknowingly nuzzling into the other man. He really was very sleepy and ready to go back to bed, regardless of if it was in a baby bed or not.

Kyle settled the little boy into his bed and and ticked him in. He dropped a kiss on Skylers forehead before returning to his own bed to sleep. He woke up in the morning and got himself dressed and ready. He started breakfast waiting for his boy to awake

Skylar turned onto his side and curled into a little ball, sighing as he felt the warm weight of the blanket falling over him. His arms curled around the soft form of the puppy stuffed animal and silently slipped off to sleep.

Waking up the second time was far more pleasant without a painfully full bladder. His hair was a wild mess of dark blonde locks and his night shirt was wrinkled and disheveled. He pushed the blankets back and hopped out of bed, his feet hitting the slightly cold floor. His stomach grumbled as he made his way out to the kitchen, the smell of breakfast food wafting through the house.

Kyle heard Skyler coming down the stair and went to meet him once to saw him Kyle put in his best stern face “freeze little boy just what do you think you are doing getting out of bed all my yourself. The rule is that you call daddy when you want to get up I do t want you wandering around the house by yourself”

Skylar actually did freeze when Kyle appeared almost out of nowhere and spoke sternly to him. His heart started pounding in his chest and his fingers clenched around the railing of the stairs. 

"I uhh, thought that was just at night?" He said, completely unsure how much trouble he was now in.

Kyle softened just a bit seeing Skylers reaction “it’s okay baby we all make mistakes just make sure you remember from now on and I’ll try to help you speaking of” he reached down and lifted Skyler on to his hip. He pulled him close kissing his forehead and giving him a cuddle “morning baby, I hope you slept well now I want to show you what I grabbed from the basement to help you with your potty problems 

Skylar let a relieved sigh, glad he hadn't caused to much trouble. He hoped that he could remember to not do so tomorrow. The boy gasped as he was pulled from his thoughts and into the other's arms. 

He had the brief, swooping sensation of not quite vertigo. His hands curled into the fabric of Kyle's shirt. His nose scrunched at the kiss and his palm swiped at his forehead, as if wiping the kiss away and mumbling about not being a baby! Even though he was being carried...and slept in basically a nursery, and was dressed in a Mickey Mouse shirt. He made a questioning "Huh?" as the conversation turned to last night/very early this morning.

Kyle smiled and used his hand to message the little boys neck “remithis morning baby when you had to go potty so badly and you almost had a little accident well I said I had an idea of how to make things a little easier remember now sweetie”

Kyle brought Skyler into the living room and pointed to a small room it was a training potty “see baby boy we have four of these one for the kitchen and living room and then me for your room and one we can move around this way you you can always get to a potty when you need to make peepee or poopies”

Skylar melted into Kyle's chest as the warm fingers worked into the back of his neck; a whine was the only response the blonde gave the other as an embarrassed flush colored his cheeks, so the smaller male hid into the space between Kyle's neck and shoulder. He remembered all of this very well.

If Skylar thought he was embarrassed before, he was utterly humiliated now. It was jarring, but it very suddenly hit him that he was in his twenties and not a toddler. "If I didn't have to call for you, it wouldn't have been an issue." The boy sassed back, squirming and wriggling his little bare legs. "I can take a piss on my own."

Kyle pulled back the hand holding Skylers bottom and delivered one stinging swat “that is about enough of that behavior sugarplum, I don’t want to drop you. Not the dispite your opinion the rule is that you do have to call me and that will not br changing so I suggest you get used to it”

he carried the boy to the kitchen where the food was cooking while he walking he swiftly pulled Skylers nightie off then put the boy on his feet in front of the kitchen potty”there you go baby doyour business “

Skylar inhaled sharply through his teeth as Kyle's large hand come down on the soft flesh of his backside, reeling between shock and the slight smoldering pain. He would certainly deny it, but an angry pout spread across his pretty face.

"Hey!" The blonde complied as his sleep clothes were taken from him; he hadn't been partial to the shirt initially, but he preferred it to being fully exposed. He crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at the small potty. Despite his height, Skylar knew he wouldn't be able to urinate standing up and so plopped down on the child toilet with a put upon sigh.

The blonde sat crouched over for a long while, just glaring at Kyle as he moved about the kitchen before he was shocked by the sound of his pee hitting the inside of the plastic potty. His face flushed a furious shade of red, made only worse by the feeling of him also releasing his bowels. Skylar really wished the ground would just swallow him up so he never had to see the light of day again. Since that didn't seem like it would happen any time soon, the blonde glanced up through his bangs, searching around for toilet paper, still totally mortified. 

Skylar wondered if humiliation could kill someone as he contemplated remaining silent. But he was beginning to grow uncomfortable and the breakfast that the other had created looked really good from where the blonde was. "Need toilet paper." He grumbled, refusing to meet Kyle's eye.