LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Daddy (taken by jmg1217)

ash5150

Kyle shook his head and once again grasped Skylers chin in a firm hold “what you need to understand and remember little boy is that you are going to be living in my home and following my rules. I will treat you how I see fit and how I think you need. I promise I will never harm you. As far as age goes, it’s just a number. I’m am clearly a grownup and you are even more clearly a little bit the faster you accept that the better”

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylar felt like his head was full of fluff, the words didn't make sense and his world felt like it was off kilter. He silently followed the other into the house feeling the sting of his words still. "What uhh...what are your 'rules' then?" The blonde, only the slightest hint of an attitude coloring his words.

Skylar's slender jaw hung open before snapping shut in rage, his fair skin flushing a cherry pink. "Feels like I'm back in booking." He snapped out in a low growl, doing his best to be as threatening as possible. 

He towed off his shoes without undoing the laces, kicking them away from him. He yanked off his jacket, leaving it where it fell on the ground, his pants, and then shirt followed suit. He hesitated for a moment before pulling his underwear off, using his hands to cover himself up. A dark embarrassed blush covered his cheeks and he looked anywhere but Kyle.

Skylar gaped at the man, confused by every interaction with him. Still keeping himself covered, he shuffled over and gingerly sat down on a kitchen chair, ready and anxious to hear these new rules to live by while he's here. "Can I at least have something to cover up with?" He inquired, feeling more and more antsy the longer he was nude.

Kyle sat down opposite Skyler. Ok buddy, firstly I don’t have too much that will fit you at the moment. I will try to pull something together but that will just have to wait for now I’ll explain the basic house rules. First I’m in charge and for all intentents and purposes your legal guardian meaning that as far as you’re concerned I’m the grown up and you are my little boy” 

"But I have perfectly fine clothes I was just wearing!" Skylar exclaimed as he gestured at the basement door before clapping his hands back over his lap to cover up his groin. "I don't understand why I need new or special clothes. And you're nuts if you think I'm just gonna, what? Let you treat me like some little kid and you my daddy? No way in hell." The blonde scoffed, squirming awkwardly in his chair.

Kyle remained calm “that’s one sunshine if I get to three you will be one unhappy little boy. Now then I want to trust you, I really do but I have no reason to at the moment. Based on your history and your current attitude you aren’t making it any easier so we are going to start slowly and as time goes on you will earn privileges. I will be in control of all things right now to remove all temptations and grownup stress the only thing you need to do is obey”

"I am not some dog you can just bark at!" Skylar said, huffing and dropping his head to the table before sitting up, back ram-rod straight. "I wanna call Paige. There's no way I'm staying here one more minute." Started, convinced he could demand his way out of this situation. "I will sleep on the floor of the rehab center before I sleep in a house with someone who thinks they can treat me like some baby!" The blonde argues, green eyes glaring up at the larger man.

“Sorry sweetheart that’s not going to happen. Remember all of that paperwork we signed it means that I’m in charge of you a. Legally it’s my job to take care of you so that’s all there is to it so no more silly talk about leaving got it honey? 

"But...but." Skylar stopped and audibly swallowed. His throat felt tight, and sticky and dry. His eyes started to sting and he fought back tears. "This isn't fair! I'm not just gonna sit around while you treat like some fucking baby." The blonde pleaded; he was sick of his life being controlled by other people at this point. "You don't even know me, or what I've been through." He said in a much quieter, more subdued voice.

Kyle put on a kindly smile abs leaned in holding up 2 fingers “that’s two pumpkin remember we do not use naughty language and your right I dont know enough about you yet but I have read your file so I know the basics and over time you can tell me anything you want. Now if you can remember to be calm and polite I’d like to begin our conversation can you do that love” he reached forward and took Skylers hand

Skylar took a deep shuddering breath. He didn't know what would happen if Kyle got to three, but he assumed it wouldn't  be pleasant if the day had taught him anything. He jerked back slightly, curling tighter into himself.

"What are your rules?" He asked, prompting the conversation. 

Kyle practically beamed down at the boy “ok rule 1 I think we covered you are a little boy.

rule 2 in the house little boys do not wear shoes or socks. Around the house and grounds you’ll be barefoot at all times, if you need to wear shoes for any reason like an outing I’ll provide them and they will be placed in the special box for shoes on the porch before you re-enter the house” 

Skylar's jaw locked and he started grinding his back teeth together. He was able to refrain from spouting off about not being a little boy, but he held back. 

"I don't understand the point in that." The blonde interjected. He'd never had particularly nice or fancy shoes, but being barefoot so often just seemed odd.

Kyle shrugged “it means that I’ll know where you are at any given time and that you want get far without me and I’ll be able keep good tabs on where you go and that’s important at least initially”

now then rule 3 little boys do t leave the house without permission and the company of a grownup” he patted his own chest “once again I need to know where you are at all times to begin with so you go nowhere without asking permission and getting it”

"Great. So act like a baby, no shoes, and I'm going to basically be a prisoner in this house." Skylar gripped and slumped down onto the table, his bare chest pressed to the cool wood. "How do you expect to actually force to act like some little kid?" He prodded. "It's not like I'm gonna walk around here, sucking on a pacifier, pissing in a diaper, calling you daddy."

Kyle wiggled  a third finger “2 and a half little boy last warning now then next rule, bedtime will be strictly enforced for now 8pm we can adjust as needed also you will be given daily bathes and have daily hygiene inspections” he waited for a reaction 

Skylar was seriously rethinking his decisions in taking the deal offered to him by the drug court all those months ago. The rules Kyle was giving him were worse than prison; at least there he got shoes! 

"Daily hygiene inspections? What the heck is that supposed to mean? You think that just 'cause I'm a junkie, I don't know how to shower?" The blonde was beginning to develop a throbbing headache from all this confusion. "Can we serious, for like one second? Everything you're telling me is utterly ridiculous. You're supposed to help readjust to life not in rehab. Find a job, resist temptation, eventually set up with my own place. You are supposed to baby and lord over me." Skylar thought surely Kyle would see that logic or finally advise that he had simply been playing around all this time.

Kyle smiled indulgently at the boy across from him trying to appease the boy he said  “and maybe we’ll get to those big boy things someday kiddo but for right now we are starting slow. If you do well on your hygiene inspections then I’ll trust you to shower by yourself we just need to get a baseline for your skill level once we get that we can reassess our rules in either direction 

That apparently was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for Skylar. The idea that someone distrusted him so much that he was even going to be allowed to shower himself made a heat run through him that not even heroin could compete with. 

"Ok, that's enough!" He shouted, moving out of his chair so quickly, it clattered loudly to the ground, any hesitations about his state of dress lost to his anger. "I may be a criminal, but even criminals have rights, ok?!? If you think that I'm gonna just sit around here following your inane demands, then you really are out of your fucking mind." He said, panting with his emotions. "I want to talk to Paige right now. I don't care what some papers say, she's still my social worker, and she still has the final say."

Kyle took a breath without speaking trying to weigh his options. Skyler had yelled at him but he kept his language clean. He really didn’t want to spank his boy on day one if it could be avoided but that was getting hard

”honey you don’t seem to get this Paige is not your worker anymore. Your formal relationship ended when you walked out of her facility. We will probably get you a new counselor I have some names already for now though it’s just you and me”

he smiled “and sweetheart I dont think your a criminal not at all I think your just a little boy who has been through a lot and need to be cared for and starting now you. Will get that care, trust has to be earned pretty boy”

Skylar couldn't stand that Kyle was able to stay so calm and level while he felt that he grasping emotional straws. The blonde made a loud aggravated growling noise as he gripped at his blonde locks, not dissimilar to a temper-tantruming toddler. But Skylar would think to deeply on that. 

"It isn't fair though." He finally said in a much quieter, watery voice as his hands dropped limply to his sides before wrapping tightly around his chest. "Also not pretty." He said firmly, his fingers rubbing self consciously against his old track marks.

Kyle looked at the sad little boy “oh sweetheart you’ll see once you get used to our new routine you’ll be happy here, we both will. And I absolutely think you’re pretty, he brushed his finger down the same marks “not to worry sweetness those will fade like all of your scars”