LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This was begun before the malware attack and was destroyed by it. It was my, and others', reviews of "rubber panties", rubber sheets, marketing sites, how to care for them and related. The motivation was to have the rubber panties in one easy to get at place. To find any reviews at DD you had to go to the bottom of the "Product Reviews" section of the site and wade through over 160 reviews of adult pampers to the bottom of the pile, which was a really PITA to use; I wanted to fix that

However I find several things have happened that cast doubt on the value of continuing the practice, RearZ buy-out of AC Medical has produced some confusion, the the best ACM were the "high-waisted" panties which I do not know if they are available and the RearZ presentation of the AC Medical items leaves much to be desired or even if they sell the full line, of interest were the sanitary skirts in both A-line and full-circle pattern. I lobbied AC Medical for a few uears to carry them beginning in the 1990's. I do not know if RearZ carries them. Next I wanted to do reviews on Protex. However they appear to be unstable with regard to product line so what I say today could be false tomorrow. Babykins no longer carries rubber sheets, which were, to me the best. the RearZ are really more likd the draw sheets rather than full coverage and thinner, less sturdy material (I have had a few) and not the classic color) Babykins was the ivory with the classic smell that reeked of "nursery". In fact, I really do not see anything "babyish" in Babykins. The plastic panties, while servaiceable are made of material that is grainy on one side. Their rubber panties are more for "littles" and are very good and are recommended here. As far as I am concerned, there are no good rubber sheets being sold. My recommendation are as before, the LL Medico 7 mil snap-on and pull on panties and the Babykins 15 gauge rubber pantiy with protex having some good items Eruosoft and I Can't Believe It Isn't Gerber II. Their regular line that looks like the AC Medical/RearZ is not long enough at the side seams to provide good coverage but the material is very good. RearZ is to confusing for me to draw any conclusion. They appear to have botched the AC Medical line. As far as rubber sheets go, there are no good ones in sight

The market is very unstable and I do not have the money to try all the ones that I would like

It seems like nobody cares, so that is what I shall do

This is the first time that I have found your review since the attack.

Thank you for the time that you took to do them.

Reviews can be tough on this subject as so many things change through time, so you either have to keep doing updates or it becomes out-of-date and irrelevant.To much work for me which is why I don't do this kind of thing and what little I do speak about always has something in it regarding the relevance of time.

It's more than our diapers which need regular changing :roflmao:

Bettypooh

You have that right. Besides, we have the product reviews now as part of the forum, which was not the case when I started this prokect