LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Friday

Anyone go out on Black Friday?

I'm hoping that I can grab a Switch early (6PM on Thursday for Walmart) to grab one and a cheap TV to set up in a spare room, I've been out for the last 2 Black Fridays, but both times I bough cheaper things and they had plenty of stock of what I wanted.

5 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Probably.  It depends on what kind of deals stores offer.

Well, theres all kinds of TV Deals (from cheap TVs to really good ones), deals on Xbox and PlayStation, and the switch (regular PS4 is gonna be $200 with the new SpiderMan, Xbox One S bundles will be starting at $200, Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $300; which is the normal price with no extras) not to mention games, controllers, etc; and various other deals on electronics and more.

It depends on the store and what you want, and some places are having the same deals early online, which is what I plan on (so I can pick up the stuff and get out quick).

I'm not going out for Black Friday. Black Friday is to chaotic for me and Driver's seem to be extra dangerous this time a year. I'm off work Black Friday and while I could go into work and get paid tons of overtime, I will most likely lounge around the house all day and relax. Though, I will say that I am taking advantage of at least one Black Friday Deal. Though, I should probably not go into detail here considering it's probably inappropriate for this particular Posting... :blush: but let's just say a not so little "somethin' somethin" is gonna be on sale for a very small timeframe and I plan on finally buying one! B)