LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to dispose of diaper when not living alone?

Hi y'all! I'm hoping y'all can help me out. I really want to mess in my diaper for the first time but I live with my grandmother and trash only gets taken on saturdays. Anyone that has been or is in a similar situation and might have some advice about disposing of the diaper?

Do you have a car?  When grandma goes to bed, wait until she is asleep and sneak the dirty diaper out to your car and dispose of it the next morning when you go to work or school.  Save up the plastic grocery bags or buy some plastic garbage bags and bag up your used diapers right away.  Messy diapers are harder around the house because of the smell.

There are two ways I've dealt with this in the past. The first is to just put in a plastic grocery bag and throw that in the trash. That's worked for me i n public or shared hotel room situations. The other is to get a bucket (size is your choice), put a trash bag in it and when you've gathered some, then trow them out. Don't wait too long to take it out, it will start to stink.

I've used blackout out bags and taken it out late at night to the dumpster, to avoid my flatmates knowing.

Sealing the messy diaper in a gallon ziploc bag helps with the smell,  then put that in a plastic grocery bag and then bury it in whatever trash is already in the trash can.

Realize that you're going to stink up the house pretty quickly,  so you'll have to wait until your Grandma is out, or maybe asleep.  Have some Fabreeze to help get rid of the smell.

I've done a few methods. The first was a ziploc bag inside a grocery bag, then I dropped it off at the trash bins outside the mini mall where I worked at the time.  No suspicion:  Someone likely thought I was just throwing out car-trash, lunch, or otherwise.

When I moved out, I would double-bag it in grocery bags, then toss it in the trash with some cat litter.  Believe me, no one is going to think twice about a grocery bag filled with cat litter...

Now, I just double-bag the diapers and toss em straight in the bin.  No one rummages in my trash, and it's my trash!  Who cares what I dispose of in my bins?

Who takes out the trash in your house?  You or grandma?  I can't see your grandmother rooting through your trash can outside!  Does she ever look inside it or toss things in it throughout the week?  I take kitchen trash out a few times during the week to the trash can.  If you are the one taking out the trash and grandma doesn't, or she doesn't look in the trash can outside, why can't you just toss out your bagged up diaper in the outside can whenever you need to?  Yes, it's taking a chance but if no one else ever looks in the trash can, you might be safe, especially if you toss some other trash in the same plastic store grocery bag with your diaper before you tie up the bag to toss out.

I use a large, air tight, military ammo crate as a diaper pale after double bagging them. My town has a surplus store so I took advantage of the idea after reading about it on another forum, works well and I wash it out with very concentrated soap each time I empty it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It helps, if you flush the bulk of the mess down the toilet, to reduce the intensity of the smell that can get through a plastic bag e.g. if it tears open or isn't tied airtight. and raise suspicion even if coming out of a garbage bin.

• 1 month later...

Investigate which washrooms at the local shopping malls, supermarkets or fast food restaurants have accessible disabled facilities &/or baby changing facilities where you can go in, lock the door, & dispose of your used diapers in the receptacles provided. You can double wrap/seal them & zip up in a day rucksack or sports holdall. Take them with you when you go to the shops & drop them off in there.

I imagine the harder part is getting then out of the house.  Once outside, there are many public trash cans where they can be tossed away.  Most stores have trash cans outside the entrance and even on city streets in the down town area there are public trash cans.  Getting your diapers in and out of the house unseen seems to me to be the bigger problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 6:45 PM, Joep said:

I use a large, air tight, military ammo crate as a diaper pale after double bagging them. My town has a surplus store so I took advantage of the idea after reading about it on another forum, works well and I wash it out with very concentrated soap each time I empty it

You sound pretty cool. Just sayin.

Also, my method is pretty simple and as far as I know nobody in my life has become suspicious. I have five roomies. I only mess in my bedroom and when I feel it coming on, I almost immediately light some incense. I fulfil a lot of stoner stereotypes, so this is not strange, and incense is also how another roomie would mask smoking cigarettes out the window.

Once I'm satisfied with how long I've been in my diaper, I double bag it, sometimes triple. I keep a roll of kitchen trash bags in my bedroom (my current ones are lavender scented and I find even more effective at masking what I'm doing), but I have just used 3 or 4 grocery bags when I've been unprepared and they work fine as long as you have an extra couple. I will lay one kitchen bag down as a disposable mat, change myself on there, clean up with wipes, re-diaper, then double bag all the messy wipes and diapers. I put on a clean diaper to mask any residue smell until I get a chance to shower. Make sure your hands are clean(ish) when you bag your trash, or else you'll get the bags messy and then they'll still smell. I usually throw other miscellaneous trash in there as well just to make it look like an average bag of trash. 

Then I leave my bagged diapers in my room until I'm headed outside. I toss my diaper in the large municipal collection bin we keep outside. Places I've lived without such bins, I'll just go on a late night walk and toss my small trashbag into a public bin.

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

It helps, if you flush the bulk of the mess down the toilet, to reduce the intensity of the smell that can get through a plastic bag e.g. if it tears open or isn't tied airtight. and raise suspicion even if coming out of a garbage bin.

DON'T do anything with a toilet - you jam it up and your secret will be public knowledge in a hurry when the plumber unjams the system and the question becomes - - -

"WHO FLUSHED THE DIAPER DOWN THERE?"

I said to flush the mess  (crap, poop, doo-doo, shite... ) down the toilet (so that the diaper doesn't stink so badly to raise suspicion after you put in the trash in a sealed bag), not the diaper itself, or any part of it. 

Did I write that unclear, or what gave you the idea that I would suggest flushing a diaper down a toilet? I'm not that fucking stupid. Sigh... 

You sound pretty cool. Just sayin.
Also, my method is pretty simple and as far as I know nobody in my life has become suspicious. I have five roomies. I only mess in my bedroom and when I feel it coming on, I almost immediately light some incense. I fulfil a lot of stoner stereotypes, so this is not strange, and incense is also how another roomie would mask smoking cigarettes out the window.

Once I'm satisfied with how long I've been in my diaper, I double bag it, sometimes triple. I keep a roll of kitchen trash bags in my bedroom (my current ones are lavender scented and I find even more effective at masking what I'm doing), but I have just used 3 or 4 grocery bags when I've been unprepared and they work fine as long as you have an extra couple. I will lay one kitchen bag down as a disposable mat, change myself on there, clean up with wipes, re-diaper, then double bag all the messy wipes and diapers. I put on a clean diaper to mask any residue smell until I get a chance to shower. Make sure your hands are clean(ish) when you bag your trash, or else you'll get the bags messy and then they'll still smell. I usually throw other miscellaneous trash in there as well just to make it look like an average bag of trash. 

Then I leave my bagged diapers in my room until I'm headed outside. I toss my diaper in the large municipal collection bin we keep outside. Places I've lived without such bins, I'll just go on a late night walk and toss my small trashbag into a public bin.

Dang that smart I might try that since I moved into a dorm recently

On 11/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

11 hours ago, BabyLock said:

DON'T do anything with a toilet - you jam it up and your secret will be public knowledge in a hurry when the plumber unjams the system and the question becomes - - -

"WHO FLUSHED THE DIAPER DOWN THERE?"

4 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

I said to flush the mess  (crap, poop, doo-doo, shite... ) down the toilet (so that the diaper doesn't stink so badly to raise suspicion after you put in the trash in a sealed bag), not the diaper itself, or any part of it. 

Did I write that unclear, or what gave you the idea that I would suggest flushing a diaper down a toilet? I'm not that fucking stupid. Sigh... 

Yes, you were very clear in what you wrote and I don't think many people would flush an actual disposable diaper down a toilet, especially an adult disposable diaper.  The size alone makes me think it wouldn't even fit in an average toilet bowl, let alone go down the sewer pipe.  Sometimes people don't totally read a post correctly or understand it and sometimes after just a few words they stop reading and jump to a conclusion that is not right based on the post.