LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa Visits Her Cousin Pat-CH 6 added 1 December 2018

Lisa Visits Her Cousin Pat

Fiction by Angela Bauer

Inspired by Diaperedboilerman

Chapter 1

Pat Visits Me

What I am about to share took place during the summer of 2018, when I was eight. My pals usually call me Lisa. When my Mommy uses my full name (Lisa Margaret Wilson) she usually is either holding a hairbrush or sending me to fetch one!

That Memorial Day weekend my Cousin Patricia Ann Sullivan (who I call Pat) had visited us with her parents from lunch on Saturday 26 May until after breakfast on Monday 28 May. Although she is also 8 (and 2 months younger than me) her father (Richard Sullivan) is my Mommy’s (Elaine Sullivan Wilson) older brother. They live just far enough away (about 3 hours) that until then I did not know Pat very well.

It shocked me the first time I saw that Pat was wearing a very wet diaper. She admitted that she still needed diapers for bed and that her mother insisted she wear a ‘just-in-case’ diaper during the drive on the chance, if she fell asleep, she would wet. Pat did wet that diaper.

Perhaps I should have been suspicious when Pat’s mom (Karen Deacon Sullivan) rushed her upstairs soon after they arrived, before I had the chance to introduce myself to Pat. After Pat came downstairs we played some games, during which her skirt rode up enough I could not help seeing that she was wearing ordinary cotton panties.

Then something must have happened during lunch. Once again Pat was whisked upstairs by her mom. When she came down Pat was blushing. Her mother (Aunt Elaine) said they needed to go to a large store immediately after we all finished eating.

My Dad (Stuart Wilson) said, “There is a Walmart a couple of miles from us and a Target a few miles beyond that.”

Pat’s father (Uncle Richard) replied, “I dislike Walmart. Your Target must have opened after I moved away.”

My Dad then offered to drive them to Target. My Mommy (Elaine) and Uncle Richard decided to stay at our house to catch up and also so the rest of us could fit into our car. Pat and I sat in back. We chatted easily.

At Target Aunt Karen told us she needed to shop in private, so my Dad took Pat and me to the toy department. A several minutes later Dad got a cell call that Aunt Karen had finished at the check-out counter. She had a huge Target bag holding what appeared to be a mysterious nearly square carton or box.

My first thought was that for some reason Aunt Karen had just bought a carton of Pampers. The reason I thought that was that until a couple of months after I turned 7, I wet the bed so often my Mommy bought me Size 6 Pampers Swaddlers Overnight diapers which came in similar cartons. The difference was that Mommy tended to buy 2 or 3 cartons of the Pampers at a time, depending on the sale.

I almost always had to go with her and she never once put the Pampers cartons inside bags. Maybe Mommy wanted to shame me about wetting. When I was still wetting my bed at age 4, Mommy spanked me a few times in frustration.

Daddy eventually stopped Mommy from spanking me for bedwetting or even daytime accidents. Still, when I was naughty whichever parent caught me spanked me. This is still the case.

Then came the day I had not wet my Pampers for a week. Mom said that I no longer had to wear a diaper to bed, unless I was sick or I resumed bedwetting. Mom never did remove the waterproof sheet from my bed. She said, “This is just in case of accidents!”

For Pat’s stay, Mommy brought a futon to my room. I noticed that before making it up she spread out one of my spare waterproof sheets. That she covered with a bottom sheet.

Mommy did not explain and I did not dare ask any questions. I did not know any girl my age that still wet her bed. Maybe I should have been suspicious that Mommy knew more than she was sharing with me about Cousin Pat.

Saturday evening when I used the upstairs hall bathroom I noticed a couple of opaque plastic bags in the trash can. When I was younger Mommy put my wet diapers into that trash can, except she never bothered to use even clear plastic bags.

I though it odd that Pat had been taken to the guest room by her mom before bed. It was strange that Pat needed help putting on a night dress. Actually a girl our age wearing an old-fashioned long night dress seemed odd. Previously I had only seen those in old movies on TV which my folks watched.

Pat and I talked in bed until my Mommy walked in. In front of Pat she said, “Lisa Margaret, if you stay up a minute longer I will spank you very hard. I don’t care if Patricia knows. You know the rules. Now both of you be quiet and get to bed!”

What surprised me was that Pat whispered after Mommy closed the door: “Lisa, don’t worry. I still get spanked, too. If you get spanked, almost certainly my Mom or Dad would spank me with my special hairbrush.”

“Golly, Pat, do all parents use a hairbrush when they spank,” I whispered back.

On Sunday morning it was Aunt Karen who woke us up. I became alert right away. Pat seemed to wake up very slowly. When her mom pulled back the top sheet and blanket, somehow Pat’s nightdress got caught. It rose up beyond her waist, revealing a soaked disposable diaper.

Pat blushed, yet said, “Okay, Lisa, now you know. I still wet my bed.”

Aunt Karen added, “Actually, Lisa, Patricia has never stopped wetting her bed. I warned your mother about that. I told her that Patricia’s bedwetting should not be a secret within the family.”

I said, “Pat, I’m so sorry for you. I won’t ever tell anyone.”

Something I noticed about her diaper was that it had two tapes on each side and that it was shiny, without any decoration, un-like my old Pampers.

The secret being blown, Aunt Karen removed the wet diaper right in front of me in my room. Then she told her firmly, “Patricia, use the toilet and then meet me in my room so I can diaper you for the day.”

Aunt Karen left my room carrying the wet diaper. By then I had changed into a shirt, panties and shorts. There was no objection when I followed them to the guest room.

Eventually Pat entered after using the bathroom, without her nightdress, so she was totally naked, saying, “There no longer are any secrets!”

Already spread out on the bed was a changing mat similar to the one Mommy had used on me. Spread on it was a Size 6 Target Up and Up Overnight diaper. A traveling-size tub of baby wipes was also on the bed, along with small bottles each of baby powder and lotion.

After Pat reclined upon the changing mat, her mom began to clean her with the wipes.

I piped up, “While we are sharing secrets, I will tell you that my Mommy diapered me for bed until about a year ago. I still sometimes, about once a month, wet my bed. Mommy does not diaper me, but now when I wet I get spanked for being lazy.”

Clearly Aunt Karen was an expert at changing diapers and I told her so. She replied, “Lisa, I’ve had a lot of practice!”

Pat was only wearing her dry diaper when she walked back to my room to put on a shirt and shorts for breakfast. Dad had made plans for the entire day.

What I noticed as we headed to their van (which had enough seats for all of us) was that Aunt Karen was carrying my old diaper bag, with my old changing mat sticking out from its pocket, just like the old days!

At least twice while we were out on Sunday Pat’s diaper was changed. I stopped paying attention because seeing her being diapered brought on weird memories and thoughts.

Once while we were driving I asked Pat, “Are you wetting right now?”

She boldly answered, “Yes I am. Since Mom diapered me I no longer need to feel pain trying to hold it. Besides I’m not embarrassed being seen in diapers.”

Then she leaned over to whisper in my ear, “I really like diapers and I will keep wetting until I get to wear them always!”

I asked, “Don’t you get spanked for wetting deliberately?”

“My folks don’t know I deliberately wet, especially in bed. I make sure to wet each night. I like being in a wet diaper. My folks only spank me when I really misbehave or get in trouble, and then get paddled, at school,” Pat answered.

Before it got so late that Target would be closing, Pat’s mom asked to stop there. She left my old diaper bag in the van. When she returned she was carrying a new and larger diaper bag which was not hidden inside a bag.

Sunday night Aunt Karen brought her diaper bag and changing mat to my room. She explained, “I only brought two of your overnight diapers, Patricia. I used one of them after you soaked the only pair of panties you brought, so I had to use one to diaper you for the trip to buy you daytime Up and Up diapers at Target. Let’s hope they do not leak in bed. I’ll get up and check you during the night like I sometimes do at home.”

Monday morning Pat was wet a lot but the Target diaper had not leaked. Her mom simply changed it, saying, “We have the rest of the box of Target diapers. I’ll change you before we leave. Maybe that will last until we get home, but if not I can change you in the car.”

Before we ate breakfast Uncle Richard had packed their van, except for their new diaper bag.

As she hugged me goodbye, Pat said, “I’ll keep on wetting until Mom lets we always wear diapers, even if she spanks me!”

Once Pat and her folks left early to be ahead of Memorial Day traffic, I asked, “Mommy, may I return to wearing diapers, like Pat? I mean, I do sometimes wet my bed. Maybe I might wet more often.”

“Then you would be a very foolish Young Lady, Liza Margaret Wilson! I will spank you longer and harder each time you wet, day or night. Do I make myself crystal clear?”

I meekly answered, “Yes, Ma’am.”

Chapter 2

Driving to Visit Pat

I decided wearing diapers was not worth a series of serious hard spankings. Despite the pain of holding my pee and the inconvenience of frequently using toilets, I managed to survive until the last few days of June.

By then I had exchanged many Tweets with Pat, mostly about the fun and advantages of wearing diapers. Once they got home from the visit with us, Pat never returned to wearing panties. I told her that I was totally jealous. I also told her about the promise of spankings if I wet again.

One day (Thursday 28 June) my Mommy (Elaine) told me that we were going to visit Pat and her folks for the Fourth of July. My Dad (Stuart) was taking a week of vacation time so we would leave on Monday, July 2nd and we would stay there for a few of days after the fireworks.

On 28 June I accidentally wet my panties and summer dress during lunch. Before I could clean up Mommy spanked my wet derrière hard with the hairbrush. Wow! It hurt way worse to be spanked on my wet bottom!

On Sunday, July 1st , I asked Mommy if she would buy diapers just in case I needed to pee while we were driving. Her answer was, “Lisa Margaret Wilson, if you wet for any reason I will spank you immediately. I don’t care who is watching. Then you will sit on your bare spanked backside in your pee. There will be no diapers for you!”

So that was that. No just-in-case diapers for me. I pouted but wisely kept my mouth shut.

However, I saved room in my suitcase for Mommy’s old diaper bag. I noticed where Mommy put it away after Aunt Karen bought her own diaper bag. Since she did not expect to need it during our trip, Mommy would never know I had brought it.

On Monday, July 2nd , we left very early (before 7:30AM) so that we could have lunch with Pat and her family. Not wanting to arrive freshly spanked, I deliberately had not consumed even a sip of water before bed.

When I woke up I hardly had any pee for the toilet. During breakfast I drank nothing. I saw that Mommy had a bag for the trip with bottles of water and boxes of juice. Foolishly 45 minutes into the trip I asked Mommy for a box of juice.

Then about an hour later I suddenly felt the pain of trying to hold back my pee. I said, loudly, “Daddy, I gotta pee badly!”

He replied, “Sweetie, there is a rest stop in about twenty minutes. Can you hold on?”

All I could say was, “Daddy, I’ll try my best.”

Ten minutes later I yelled, “We must stop. I’m about to pee!”

Daddy said, “There’s a Denny’s at the next turn off. We’ll stop there, okay?”

Concentrating on controlling my bladder I did not respond.

Daddy did stop close to the Denny’s door. Mommy followed as I ran to the ladies’ room.

Inside a woman was diapering a girl far older than a toddler. All the stalls were occupied.

I could not help it! Right then and there I soaked my panties and even slightly dampened my dress. I was sure Mommy was going to take the hairbrush from her purse and spank me that second.

Instead the other mother paused, saying, “Precious, you had an accident! Do you have dry panties? I have wipes you can use to clean up.”

Mommy answered for me, “Thank you very much. Unfortunately the suitcase with my daughter’s clothes is at the bottom of the stack in our car. I’ll clean her. I thank you for the wipes, since I have none. She has not worn diapers during the day in years.”

The other mother responded, “There is no shame in wearing a diaper when needed. You are welcome to my wipes. I also have both the size 5 this girl needs, plus size 7 for my older daughter Tina, who is in a booth with my husband Brandon. By the way, I’m Alice Trant. This is Amber, who is 6.”

Apparently under the circumstances Mommy must have re-thought spanking me and then making me continue the trip on my bare wet derrière.

Instead Mommy replied, “Thank you so much, Mrs. Trant. If it is not too much trouble could you clean and diaper Lisa? She’s 8. Frankly I’m out of practice. Besides I need a toilet myself.”

Mommy got in line for a stall.

As soon as Alice finished Amber (who looked small to be 6) Alice said, “Hi, Lisa, it’s nice to meet you. Sorry about the crowded room.”

I thanked Mrs. Trant and she helped me climb up onto the Koala-brand fold-down changing table which was nearly large enough for me. She folded up my dress: “Say Lisa, your dress will dry in just a few minutes.”

Gently Mrs. Trant wiped my bottom by lifting my legs and then she wiped my pubic region. I lifted up like I used to do for Mommy so that Mrs. Trant could slide a diaper under me.

“Lisa, I doubt you can squeeze into a size 5, but I am sure a size 7 will not be too large. I’m sorry I have no size 6. None of my kids still wear those,” Mrs. Trant explained.

By the time Mommy emerged from the stall, Mrs. Trant had diapered me, helped me down and smoothed my dress. She even put my wet panties into a clear baggie after rinsing them.

As Mommy approached us Mrs. Trant held out two more size 7 diapers, saying, “Here, take these, you never know, Lisa might have another accident.”

Mommy introduced herself, took the proffered diapers and profusely thanked Mrs. Trant.

She responded, “Elaine and Lisa, since I have diapered you, both of you please call me Alice, since when I hear ‘Mrs. Trant’ someone is speaking to my mother-in-law!”

We walked with Alice and Amber back to their table. Mr. Brandon Trant, their teenage son Brad, Jr. and the other diapered daughter were waiting.

Tina Trant, the girl who wears the size 7 diapers, was older than me. She could have been 12 or older. Although small for her age, Tina was wearing vivid pink lipstick.

Alice introduced her son and husband. Then she introduced me, “Tina, please meet Lisa Wilson. She’s wearing one of your diapers. The poor thing could not hold out until a toilet was free. This is her mother, Mrs. Elaine Wilson.”

I thanked Tina for the use of her diapers: “I had promised my Mommy I would not wet during our trip.”

I then exchanged Twitter information with Alice and Tina Trant. Those are folks I want to know forever!

Mommy was still holding the two spare Size 7 Pampers in her hand as we left that Denny’s. After we got back into our car, Mommy told Daddy to stop at the supermarket in the next block.

She made me enter with her. I assumed Mommy intended to drag me into the ladies’ room and spank the stuffing out of me. Instead she headed to the baby aisle. By luck they had small packs of size 7 Pampers Cruisers. Mom bought one of those and a larger box of size 6 Pampers Swaddlers Overnight, as well as a regular size tub of baby wipes, plus a bottle each of baby powder and lotion.

All Mommy said was, “All right, Lisa Margaret Wilson, you win. I’m not even going to scold you. If these diapers work for you during the day, let’s hope they also work for you in bed. If not we’ll borrow some of the fancy bedtime diapers Patricia wears.”

No longer fearing spankings for wetting, before I felt pain from holding in my pee, I wet my diaper. Then I wet it twice more before we reached Pat’s home.

Chapter 3

Visiting Pat and Her Folks

Pat rushed out to greet me with a hug. As she did so I managed to feel her derrière to confirm that she not only was diapered, the one she was wearing was quite wet.

For my part I pulled her left hand down to my own derrière: “Yes, Pat, would you believe after all the threats Mommy is not only letting me wear a diaper, she had Daddy stop to buy me a pack of Size 7 Cruisers and a box of Size 6 Swaddlers Overnights. Feel, my diaper is also soaked. Let’s go get changed.”

“My Mom (Aunt Karen) taught me how to put on my own diapers. For a couple of weeks it was only during the day. When she was confident she let me diaper up for bed,” Pat blurted. “I can change both of us. Come on up to my room.”

Much to my surprise there was a well used over-sized changing table in Pat’s room. She was not in the least embarrassed: “When I did not stop wetting after I outgrew my baby table, my folks bought that to save both of their backs. At home both Mom and Dad used to diaper me for bed.

“Now I have gotten used to climbing onto it to change myself.”

First I used the step stool to get onto the table. I folded up my dress. Pat un-taped my wet diaper and removed it. She surprised me by using warmed wipes to clean me.

Never before had I experienced warmed wipes. I hoped my Mommy will buy a wipe warmer for home soon.

Pat proved to be an excellent nanny. She easily diapered me using one of her Target Up and Up Overnight size 6, which she wears as her day diapers.

Next Pat changed her own diaper, as if she had been doing so for years.

By then my dress was completely dry, with just a slight stain from getting wet. We were called downstairs for lunch. Mommy thanked Pat for diapering me.

Pat replied, “Trust me, diapering her was my pleasure.”

After lunch we went back to Pat’s room. I changed from my stained dress to a shirt and shorts with tennis shoes and socks, instead of the nicer shoes I had worn during the drive.

They have both a badminton court and a pool. Pat and her mom taught me how to play the sport. During our stay we alternated between swimming and badminton.

My diaper started to feel heavy after less than 3 hours. I continued to wear it about a half hour longer. Close to 5PM I asked Mommy to change me. Instead she said, “Pat, since you are in practice, I’ll pay you to babysit Lisa. Change her diapers when you think it best. Oh, by the way, just like Lisa’s other babysitters, you have authority to spank her as hard as necessary when she misbehaves. I have our special hairbrush in my purse.”

Aunt Karen spoke up, “If you don’t mind, Pat knows where we keep our own special hairbrush. She also knows that hairbrush very well and frequently has to fetch it. However, Pat does not have my permission to spank anyone.

“She has a smaller hairbrush to spank her dolls.”

Well, that was a load off my head. I would have died being spanked by a girl my age. It was bad enough being spanked by Mommy! Yikes.

We went out to dinner, so I changed into a clean dress and wore my good shoes. Pat put several Target diapers into their nearly-new family bag.

I clearly remember Pat taking me to the ladies’ room for a change between the entrée and desert while our parents enjoyed their wine. We only had milk that evening as if we were babies. It could have been worse. Mommy could have asked for my milk in a Sippy cup!

That ladies’ room had a permanent changing table more than large enough for us. First Pat changed me. A lady Pat did not know walked in just as Pat was diapering herself.

The lady exclaimed, “You’re changing your diaper!”

Pat responded, “Yes, Ma’am. I have no bladder control. My mother insists I change my own diapers so I am not a burden on anyone else.”

I chimed in: “Pat is babysitting me. She just changed my wet diaper. It is in the trash can.”

While that lady was in a stall, Pat finished changing. We smoothed down our dresses, washed our hands and got out of there before we became rude to the lady.

That was far too much excitement in ladies’ rooms for any single day. Alice and Tina Trant I will Tweet often. I could go a lifetime without communicating with the latest restaurant lady.

For the first night Mommy asked Pat to use one of my Size 6 Swaddlers Overnights: “We need to find out how long she can sleep in them before they leak. I will try to order a case of your diapers, Patricia, so they might be waiting when we get home.”

Aunt Karen said, “Don’t worry, Elaine. We’ll send you home with a two week supply, at least.”

Pat warned me that it would take a lot of practice before I could put those on myself by myself. Aunt Karen would coach Mommy. Pat says it is way easier to tape that kind of diaper on someone else.

She wore a long nightdress to bed and loaned me one to wear just for fun. We talked after we turned off the light until Mommy stuck her head in the door telling us to get to sleep unless we both wanted spankings. We obeyed.

During the night Pat woke up and checked my diaper. She decided to change it. I did not fully wake up while she was changing my diaper. Immediately I fell back to sleep.

At least that answered the question as to wearing the single tab diapers overnight. Mommy would just have to learn to put the larger diapers on me. She would practice during the afternoon of July 3rd.

Despite my diaper change during the night, when Aunt Karen woke, us my diaper was really soaked.

Pat removed my diaper. We undressed and shared the shower. After we towel dried, Pat put one of her Target Size 6 Up and Up Overnight diapers on me. We went down to breakfast wearing just shirts and diapers.

Our fathers had already left to play golf at their country club, where we were scheduled to have dinner that night. Mommy pulled me aside to say, “Remember, I will have your special hairbrush in my purse. Lisa Margaret Wilson, if you embarrass us by misbehaving at the club I’ll spank you very hard in a ladies’ room.”

“Mommy, I promise to be on my very best behavior!” was my reply.

Pat and I put on shorts and tennis shoes after breakfast and played badminton for a couple of hours.

Then Mommy told us to come in, change into dry diapers and dress nicely to go out shopping. That time I changed my own diaper. Pat said I did a neat job. I was thrilled.

Aunt Karen drove us to a large infant/ baby/ toddler store which was many minutes from their house. I had never been to that kind of store which was so large.

It turned out that store stocked diapers, clothing and such for larger kids and even teens that needed them. What we needed specifically were swim diapers.

I’m still not entirely sure about the point of wearing swim diapers. I mean, when we wet, our pee would still get into the pool. Aunt Karen explained that the primary purpose of swim diapers was to prevent poop from getting into the pool.

That reminded me I had not made poop that morning. I was starting to get uncomfortable. Mommy said she would take care of my discomfort as soon as we got back to the house.

What Mommy did was to give me an enema. We were alone in the bathroom. She told me to remove my (by then) wet diaper. I did that. Then I went over her lap, bottom up, sort of like she was going to spank me.

Maybe a spanking is less embarrassing than an enema? I’ve read about the old days when enemas were far worse. Mom has only ever used small disposable Fleet’s enemas on me. She was gentle, so it was not terrible.

After just a few minutes I did manage to make a large poop in the toilet. I wiped myself clean and then put on a fresh diaper while Mommy watched. She applauded the way I put on my diaper.

By then Pat wanted to swim. She was wearing a washable swim diaper that she already owned, not one we had just bought. Mommy said that because of my recent enema I could not go swimming until after lunch.

At least my diaper was not wasted. It was boring watching Mommy, Pat and Aunt Karen swimming. They promised me there would still be water in the pool later that day.

We had lunch in a shaded place near the pool which Pat called their “lanai”. It was like a patio with a roof. That seemed like a great idea.

After lunch our mothers wanted us to take naps. I did not remember taking a nap before, but I did remember the hairbrush in Mommy’s purse.

Pat and I went to her room and took turns using the changing table, which is a great way to put on a fresh diaper. I got to practice with the fancy two-tape night diaper. Eventually Pat put it on me correctly.

Once her mom checked that we were in our beds napping, I cheated. Quietly I got up while Pat really was sleeping. I used the free time to Tweet both Alice and Tina, thanking them and telling them I was having a wonderful time with Pat and her parents. I gave them Pat’s home address and Twitter information.

When I finished I did get in bed. I really was asleep when Mommy told us we could get up. I had wet more than I expected during my nap.

Mommy said it was just as well I was diapered: “Lisa Margaret Wilson, I have decided you will be in diapers all the time until you can stay dry. If you are not dry when school resumes then you will be wearing diapers at school. I doubt you want that sort of teasing.”

Silly Mommy had forgotten that two of my classmates have worn diapers to school since pre-school. A teacher’s aide changes them. I was looking forward to being diapered at school as an adventure, not a threat.

Taking our naps used the time traditionally wasted between eating and swimming. Honestly I am convinced that Aunt Karen is the youngest person on Earth believing that old chestnut myth.

Still, it is her home, her pool, her rules and Momma has a hairbrush in her purse. I’m not stupid and I prefer to sit rather than standing in tears with a fire in my delicate derrière, so I carefully obey enforced rules.

Wearing a swim diaper was an experience and a half for me. Probably Pat had brought a couple of them with her while visiting me. I understand the theory, yet I’m not convinced swim diapers are effective.

It turned out once in the pool my swim diaper was like any other swim suit, besides a bikini. Mommy says I am years too young for skimpy undies.

Diapers are hardly skimpy undies. So I did not get Momma’s objection. I realize I’m not still a toddler. The world accepts babies, even young toddlers, wearing only a diaper in public.

After I was 4 I was day dry, so I never faced the public wearing just a diaper. Now I’m a big girl of 8, who really wants the convenience of wearing diapers. I do not dream of dressing like a toddler in public.

Once I got used to the swim diaper, I began to enjoy the pool. It was big enough for serious exercise. I intend to beg Daddy to buy us a new house on a large lot so that we can have a pool big enough for serious swimming.

We were still in the pool when our fathers came home from the golf course. Mommy did accuse Dad of drinking his lunch at “The Nineteenth Hole” whatever that is. Aunt Karen made some similar snide remark to Uncle Richard.

Given that Uncle Richard is my Mommy’s brother, that conversation was getting tense.

Much to my surprise the adults finally acted like grown-ups. They knocked off the bickering about too much drinking.

It all was hypocritical because both of our Mommies had been sipping Tom Collins since breakfast. I was not so sure any of our parents was sober enough to drive us to the country club for dinner.

Like before, Pat and I changed our own diapers. We brushed our hair and helped each other dress. Who knew there was an alternative use for a hairbrush?

The question of who would drive was answered when a van turned up with seats for all of us and a sober driver. Pat had put enough diapers into their bag to protect both of us all evening.

What surprised me was that after we were dressed, our Mommies called us over and applied pink lipstick to us. I felt like a big girl despite my diaper and I loved that feeling. When we could talk privately Pat shared she felt the same way.

Bottom line is that the dinner was just a restaurant dinner. Nothing special happened. Pat and I behaved. Nobody got spanked. We all were safely driven home.

It was still earlier than I would have gone to bed at home during summer vacation. Still, when Aunt Karen told us to change, we did so without whining. Neither of us was interested in getting spanked just to stay up an extra half hour.

That night I put on one of the fancy bedtime diapers, with some help from Pat. Our parents all came in at the same time to kiss us goodnight. That was so sweet.

We waited quietly in the dark until the grown-ups were no longer close to Pat’s room. Then we did get slightly naughty.

During the period between being told to nap and Pat actually falling asleep we had talked about a game she had recently played during a sleepover. The looser got spanked.

Pat had lost one game during the sleepover. She got to spank a friend and was spanked by another friend.

The only people who had ever spanked me were my parents, usually Mommy but occasionally Dad, and a few teachers. I was curious what it would be like to be spanked by another girl.

What I proposed was ignoring playing a game and just agree to spank one another. Pat was not sure she could safely get her special hairbrush. She was delighted when I brought out our family diaper bag from my suitcase where I had hidden it.

I remembered that in the old days Mommy always kept a hairbrush in a pocket intended for a baby bottle. Sure enough it was still there.

Pat carefully peeled back the tapes on our diapers. Fortunately neither of us had peed into them.

I went over Pat’s lap first. She was tentative at first. I encouraged her to spank full-force. That was about as hard as Dad ever spanked me with a hairbrush, which he dislikes using. Normally when Dad spanks me he uses his large sturdy hand.

Of course Mommy spanks me harder than did Pat. Still I am sure when she starts babysitting, kids will respect her. Her children had better behave, assuming spanking is still legal when Pat becomes a mother!

I cried a little. Being spanked by a girl without being punished was fun. I could enjoy playing that game with my gal pals back home.

Strangely I did not enjoy spanking Pat. I don’t know why. I did not want to hurt her, yet she genuinely cried.

With tingling backsides we put our diapers back on, put on out night dresses and finally went to sleep.

The morning of Wednesday, July 4th , was bright and beautiful. Aunt Karen woke us up. Fortunately she did not see our bare derrières. She took our word that our diapers were wet, yet had not leaked.

We removed our own diapers, completely undressed and took a communal shower. We towel dried, brushed our hair, day-diapered and dressed for the morning in shirts, shorts and tennis shoes.

Breakfast was quick. Our fathers had a later tee time, since they were only going to play 18 holes at the country club.

Pat and I played badminton for an hour until our diapers were wet and it was warm enough and late enough to swim. I wore my second swim diaper. It will be handy having those back home.

We must have had lunch on The Fourth, but I do not remember any details. We must have been made to take a nap. What we did in the afternoon remains a mystery.

The big event for the day was the early evening circus followed by a huge fireworks show at the big local football stadium. It actually was a little circus with a single elephant that was very entertaining.

Pat and I took her diaper bag to a ladies’ room to change our diapers between the circus and fireworks. One of our Mommies came with us. I forget which one. It does not matter since nothing special happened then.

The fireworks were bright and loud since they were shot off just outside the stadium, which amplified the sound.

I do remember on the night of The Fourth I was able to put on my fancy night diaper without any help from Pat. I was so proud when she examined my work. I ran around the house until I found Aunt Karen and Mommy who mutually agreed I had done a good job with my diaper.

Both of our diapers were soaked when we were awakened late on Thursday, July 5th. We showered together; towel dried, fixed our hair, diapered up, dressed and had breakfast.

After that the day went downhill very fast. It was like ‘to H..L in a hand basket’, just terrible.

For the life of me I do not remember what it was that our Mommies accused us of doing wrong. Arguing and pleading was useless. They had not only already decided to punish us; they told us each Mommy would spank the other’s daughter.

Aunt Karen and Mommy each had a heavy hairbrush. We were ordered to each carry an armless dining room chair into the family room.

They removed our shorts and diapers. Since the hem of our shirts covered part of our butts, both of us were shirtless.

We were scolded until each of us was crying softly.

Far too soon we were in the classic position of shame, face down over sturdy laps. The scolding continued the entire time during our spankings, yet I did not hear a word.

Aunt Karen did not even give me a warm-up. From the first each spank with the hairbrush was full-force. She wasted no energy spanking the upper parts of my buttocks. No, all of the spanks were aimed where my lower buttocks meets my upper thighs.

There is a spot on each centerline which is especially sensitive. Aunt Karen knew those spots just as well as did Mommy. Maybe they had compared notes.

It is possible that sometime in my life I had received a harder spanking, but trust me, I would have learned a good lesson from Aunt Karen, if I could remember what I had done wrong.

Maybe our Mommies were cranky that day and decided to spank us in case we had misbehaved without getting caught?

Chapter 4

Lisa Visits Her Cousin Pat Continues

Following my super hard bare-bottom hairbrush spanking from Pat’s mom (my Aunt Karen) I am sure other things happened the rest of Thursday, July 5th. All I remember of that day, for sure, is that simultaneously my Mommy was spanking Cousin Pat in the same way, but probably not as hard.

I must have been diapered for bed because on Friday morning (July 6) I woke up in one of Pat’s Abena Abri-Form 2 size Extra Small fancy two-tab per side night diapers which was absolutely soaked. Pat and I woke up on our own. Neither of our mothers came to Pat’s room to get us out of bed.

We removed our diapers and commented on the marks showing on each other’s delicate derrière. I was still very sore. The surface sting had gone away, but the deep throbbing remained.

After completely undressing we walked to the hall bathroom to shower together. Then we towel-dried, fixed our hair and walked back to Pat’s bedroom. I was by then confident as I put on one of her Size 6 Target Up and Up Overnight diapers. It made me proud to diaper myself, like a big girl.

Once both of us were diapered, we dressed in shirts and shorts, plus socks and tennis shoes.

We walked to the kitchen for breakfast. Both of our mothers were looking super glum. Although it was not yet 8:30AM, our mothers were sipping from tall Tom Collins glasses. I recognized the aroma of gin. Honestly every day I had been at Pat’s home eventually both of our mothers had consumed Tom Collins. Then they would bitch-out our fathers for having drinks after playing golf.

There was a pot of warm oatmeal on the stove. Pat and I put bread in the toaster. We poured glasses of milk. We ate the oatmeal with toast.

At first neither of our mothers had anything to say to us. Their hair had not been fixed, nor was either wearing any makeup. As Pat and I ate, neither of our mothers sat down.

Despite our sore bottoms both of us could sit. Aunt Karen had concentrated on my sensitive spank-spots. I hurt when the front of my chair’s seat rubbed my spank-spots. It looked like Pat also felt her sore spank-spots.

We rinsed our oatmeal bowls and milk glasses before putting them into the dishwasher. Our plan was to play badminton until we had waited long enough to swim under Aunt Karen’s stupid rule.

Before we could reach the kitchen’s outside door, Mommy stopped us: “Lisa, we are going to Target to buy you a couple of cartons of their Up and Up diapers.

“Last night Aunt Karen, your fathers and I decided that from now on neither of you will be hairbrush spanked. We all agree being spanked over the lap is childish. You are now big girls and we must treat you accordingly.

“Now we want both of you to put on skirts and nice shoes so we can go shopping. Aunt Karen and I will get dressed. Please be ready in an hour.”

Pat asked, “May we play a little badminton before we change? It will hardly take us an hour to put on skirts.”

Aunt Karen seemed angry when she said, “Patricia Ann Sullivan, I want none of your smart mouth, today or ever! I do not want you to get dirty or sweaty. After you put on your skirts you may watch TV or play quietly inside. Now scoot!”

By then I had wet my diaper twice, I am sure about, and maybe a small third time. I decided to change to start the shopping trip wearing a dry diaper.

What Pat said was, “I’m going to change.”

Mommy told me our dads had taken our car to play golf at a different country club. We were going shopping in Aunt Karen’s van. My Dad’s car is fine with just the 3 of us, but with a second person in the back seat it feels crowded. I wish Mommy would drive a SUV, but she also prefers a car.

Aunt Karen drove directly to Target. All of us went immediately to the baby diaper aisle. The one nearest the entrance had just Pampers products.

Of course Aunt Karen knew all the Target brand diapers were on the aisle beyond the Huggies. Mommy saw that the discount required buying three cartons. She did that. The Size 6 Target Up and Up Overnights were a lot less expensive than the Pampers Swaddlers Overnight. Such a deal, considering the Up and Up are as comfy with a bit more capacity.

I pushed the shopping cart back to the van and returned it to a cart storage place.

When we piled into the car, it was Mommy who said: “We have one more place to shop. Patricia, I am told you know the store. That is where you get your school uniforms.”

Pat asked, “Do I need to get my fall uniforms today?”

Aunt Karen replied, “No, not today. You might grow before school resumes. However, both of you really need what we will buy you today. All of us adults agreed about this last night.”

That school uniform store was back toward the Sullivan home. From the parking lot it looked like a row of different stores, the uniform store being twice as wide as the other stores.

Inside there were separate sections for girl’s and boy’s uniforms. There were also a few showcases with other school equipment decorated with various school logos.

Beyond the clothing there was an unmarked door. Aunt Karen headed directly there, saying, “I’ve wanted to buy from here for a couple of years!”

Inside that fairly small room a distinguished looking man wearing a suit and tie was waiting for Aunt Karen. He introduced himself to Mommy: “I’m Mr. Guyer, Mrs. Wilson. Your sister-in-law called me yesterday. These girls must be Patricia and Lisa. I have no doubt we have exactly what they need very badly.”

Mommy asked, “Mr. Guyer, does our local school district use the same ones that you use here?”

“No worries, Mrs. Wilson. When she phoned me, Mrs. Sullivan told me where you and Lisa live. I spoke to a Principal there, so I know exactly what you need.”

What shocked me was that from drawers Mr. Guyer brought out two slightly different kinds of paddles. One of those was exactly like the paddles used to swat me at my elementary school back home.

Clearly Pat recognized a transparent Lexan plastic paddle as the kind used by her school! She appeared as frightened as I felt.

Mommy said, “Girls, earlier we told you we had agreed you are too mature to be spanked over the lap like little kids. From now on you will be paddled like big girls. When you enter middle school you will get different paddles. Later when you start high school, you’ll have a more appropriate paddle. Still later you will have sorority paddles. Won’t that be nice?”

Aunt Karen asked, “Mr. Guyer, will you show us how to swat our naughty daughters? I should warn you that both of these girls are wearing diapers because they have limited bladder control.”

“Mrs. Sullivan, diapers are not a problem. In my middle school a lot of diapered boys and girls misbehave. They still cry from their swats,” Mr. Guyer confided.

Both of us were told to bend over with our hands on our knees. This is the same position used at my school.

Over my shoulder I saw Mommy being shown how to hold the paddle and where to stand. Mr. Guyer was there behind her. His hands were on her lower arms to guide her movement.

Mommy noticed I was sneaking a peek: “Young Lady, eyes front!”

From what I could hear Mr. Guyer had Mommy extend the paddle and then move until it reached completely across my delicate derrière. He must have let go of Mommy’s lower arms because after barely tapping me, she gave me a swat.

Her first swat was nowhere near as hard as my teachers swat. Mr. Guyer told Mommy to swing faster and harder. The second swat hurt much more. Before each swat I could hear Mr. Guyer say, “Faster and harder, Mrs. Wilson; faster and harder!”

My diaper was scant protection. I was already in tears before Mommy swatted me for the 6th time. That swat was about as hard as the average from my public schoolteachers. My Sunday school teachers paddle harder than do my regular teachers.

Since Pat had been watching my paddling, I was encouraged to watch hers. Mr. Guyer did not need to give Aunt Karen much instruction. On her own she knew where to stand to swat Pat.

As Aunt Karen had done when spanking me, she aimed just below the diaper on each side. Most of each swat must have landed on Pat’s spank spots. She was crying harder than me.

Mr. Guyer took our paddles, after putting Post-It notes on each with our full names, and left the back room. Just a few minutes later he returned. Our names had been very neatly and professionally painted on our respective paddles.

Mommy and Aunt Karen each paid for their own paddles. We were not allowed to rub our bottoms as we watched the cashier run their credit cards. She told Mommy, “I got your address from your credit card, Mrs. Wilson. We’ll send you information as it becomes available.”

When ringing up Aunt Karen, the cashier said, “How nice to see you back, Mrs. Sullivan! I know you are on our mailing list already.”

I knew why Aunt Karen was on that mailing list; that was where Pat got her school uniforms.

Then I wondered if the uniform store near us also sells paddles?

We had to carry our new paddles out in the open while walking to the van, during the drive to Pat’s home and for the walk to the house. Mommy and Aunt Karen each brought in a box of the Target diapers.

The maid went out to bring in the third box of diapers. She started to grin when she saw us carrying the paddles. I heard her mutter, “It’s about time!”

We trudged upstairs to Pat’s bedroom to sulk and change our diapers. We had both wet a lot while getting our swats. We giggled about wetting.

As we talked we admitted always wetting during paddlings at school. I had already told Pat about my classmates who wore diapers to school and that we had a teacher’s aide who changed diapers.

Most of the girls wet while getting paddled, so at least in my class it was routine for us to be diapered for the rest of the day. I know the school always phoned Mommy about my paddlings.

Mommy told me that in her day Granny’s rule was, “A spanking at school earned her another spanking at home,” even when she was a senior in high school. However, Mommy never used that rule on me.

If I kept my school diaper dry for a couple of hours, Mommy removed it so I could pee into a toilet. I would be diapered for bed, as usual, until I became reliably dry in bed.

Pat told me virtually the same thing. However, she had no diapered classmates. It was the school nurse who diapered kids who wet during paddlings. Aunt Karen did not spank her for getting paddled at school, but did keep her diapered until bedtime. Then she was changed into her regular bedtime diapers.

Just after we were diapered, Mommy opened the door to tell us we should put on our swim diapers to take advantage of the beautiful day. Neither of us had any trouble un-taping our Target diapers to save them for later. We then put on our washable swim diapers.

Lunch would be delayed until we all finished swimming. I thought being allowed to swim was very considerate of our mothers.

Following our swim we changed from our swim diapers back into our saved Target day diapers while the maid made us all lunch.

Lunch was pleasant enough. After lunch Aunt Karen brought a tool box to Pat’s room. She put a screw into the wall beside Pat’s bed. Aunt Karen took a battery-powered drill, put a bit into it and enlarged the paddle’s handle-hole to accept the wall-screw.

The paddle would hang there as a reminder for Pat to be a good girl, and to reassure the parents of her friends that Pat’s parents were very strict.

Mommy told me a similar screw would be put in my bedroom wall. The difference was that my paddle had a bigger handle hole; there would be no reason to enlarge it.

We did not argue about going down for our naps. Our diapers were dry enough we did not need to change them.

After our Mommies left us alone, I checked my phone for Tweets. I had some from both Tina and Alice Trant. After I Tweeted back I got into bed. Soon I was asleep.

I don’t remember much about Friday after I woke up from my nap, except that Alice Trant had invited us to have Sunday brunch or lunch at their house on the way home. She had also e-mailed Mommy with the invitation.

The Trant Family lived in the same city as the famous Denny’s. In the e-mail Alice provided driving directions. Mommy agreed that sounded like a lot of fun.

On the drive to visit Pat, Dad had stayed in the car while Mommy used the toilet and Alice diapered me, so Dad had not met any of the Trants.

That meal sounded like it would be a lot of fun.

Pat and I decided to go to bed early on Friday night. By then I felt very confident about putting on Abena bedtime diapers.

Saturday morning (July 7) we woke up before 7AM because we had gone to bed so early.

We immediately removed our very wet Abena diapers. Next we pulled our long night dresses up and over our heads, leaving us naked. What we should have done was to go take a shower so we would be refreshed.

All night I kept thinking about Pat’s new paddle hanging on her wall, and of the new paddle with my name painted on it stored inside my suitcase. Actually I had suffered through a bad dream of getting unfairly paddled at school and subsequently Mommy breaking her policy by paddling me again once she had driven me home.

It turned out Pat had tossed and turned with a similar bad dream.

We decided there was only one thing to do, as a result of getting up early: Pat took her paddle from the wall!

I put three bath towels down on the carpet. I bent over with my hands on my knees. Pat kept lightly patting my delicate derrière until she found the best place to stand so she could swat my spank spots.

She scolded me soundly as she pulled the paddle back. Then she applied a swat every bit as hard as Aunt Karen had done Friday morning at the uniform store.

Pat kept on scolding as she applied five more swats, each harder than the last one. My bottom went numb after the fifth swat, because she was hitting me so hard. At least I barely felt the sixth swat.

Being paddled on my bare bottom proved the advantage of being padded by a diaper!

Just like when I had spanked Pat, my heart was not in paddling her. I scolded and swatted. At least she did not complain I was not swatting hard enough.

Post the paddlings we did take our communal shower. We towel dried, put on the Target Up and Up Overnight diapers for the day. We fixed our hair and were putting on shirts and shorts when Aunt Karen opened the door to awaken us.

We slipped on socks and tennis shoes to follow her downstairs for breakfast.

What I remember about our last full day staying with the Sullivans was that it was fun.

There was no scolding or anything like that. My folks took all of us to a swanky restaurant in their city. Pat and I were on our very best behavior. She carried her diaper bag loaded with many Target Up and Up diapers, with wipes, baby lotion, powder and disposal bags.

On Sunday morning (July 7) all of us got up quite early. The drive to the Trant’s home was not expected to take over an hour and fifteen minutes that early.

In e-mails Mommy exchanged with Alice Trant, she invited the Sullivan Family to join in the brunch. I had introduced Tina Trant to Pat over twitter. Mommy introduced Aunt Karen to Alice via e-mail.

Thus we set out after a minimal breakfast in separate vehicles. I rode in the Sullivan van next to Pat in the back seat. My suitcase (with our family diaper bag and my new paddle) was packed in my Dad’s car. So were all of the diapers Mommy had bought for me.

Since Uncle Richard routinely drives between his city and the Trant’s city, he led the way. Mommy and Aunt Karen were in communication via cell phone. Both Pat and I were wearing the fancy two-tab overnight diapers.

There would be no need for any toilet stop because a daughter needed a toilet!

Chapter 5

Brunch with the Trant Family

With Uncle Richard at the wheel, we made excellent time. Traffic was very light. Still, trailing us Daddy had no trouble keeping up. His car with Mommy sitting beside him was seldom as much as a half mile behind us.

This was Sunday (July 8, 2018). We had left the Sullivan home at 8:30AM, hoping the drive to the Trant Family home would be about an hour and fifteen minutes, with no toilet breaks because my Cousin Pat and I were wearing diapers.

Fortunately the invitation from Alice Trant was for brunch or lunch because we pulled up at their place at 9:25AM. This was more like a true Texas-size spread. There was not another house in sight.

The home appeared to be on one level, so no stairs. But, it went on and on.

Before Uncle Richard set the brakes both of the Trant daughters, little Amber (6) and her older sister Tina (13) were running to greet us. Trailing by several yards was their mother, Alice Trant.

I hardly recognized Mrs. Trant since this time she was not carrying a diaper bag. You never forget being diapered as a big girl of 8 by a kindly woman you were seeing for the first time.

It was up to me to introduce Cousin Pat as well as her parents Richard and Karen Sullivan. Of course Aunt Karen had been exchanging e-mail with Alice. Pat and I had exchanged a Tweet storm with Tina.

We all were hugging when Mommy and Daddy pulled up in the Trant driveway, which was wide enough to be the main street of many cities. Mommy had met Alice while she was diapering me.

Seconds later Mr. Brandon Trant and their 15 year-old son Brandon, Jr. (called BJ by his family and friends) ambled out to greet us. Both of them were wearing Western boots well-worn just enough that I knew both of those guys spent quality time on horseback.

There was another, and briefer, round of introductions before we all walked to the front entrance. Inside that house proved to be the largest mansion I had ever seen.

Tina wanted to show us her room before we started eating. She led us to a wing of bedrooms. Along that wing Tina pointed out BJ’s room on one side and Amber’s room on the opposite side.

Tina’s room was next to Amber’s. Her space included: her private bathroom with both a tub and a shower with a wand; a study with a desk and computer, plus an entertainment center; a bedroom with a vanity, bed, a safety rocker and a large changing table. I believe this qualifies as a suite!

Her bedroom area was large enough for two additional beds and optionally several sleeping bags.

What caught my eye were three hanging diaper stackers on the wall behind the changing table. One stacker held disposables: Size 7 Pampers Cruisers, like her mom had given to me.

The surprise was that the other stackers held cloth diapers. Tina did not blush as she explained that her bedtime diaper set consisted of a square gauze outer flat and one or more infant Birdseye prefolds as soakers.

I had read about people wearing cloth diapers in the old days, but I had never met anyone who had worn those recently.

Tina showed us how her diaper sets were put together. A square diaper was spread out and the front corners were folded toward the center, until it looked like a kite. The infant prefold diapers were stacked where Tina’s crotch would go. Diaper pins held her diaper set together, one on each side.

Tina admitted that either her Mom or a nanny changed her diapers, be those cloth or disposable. She said she did not mind wearing diapers 24/7 and being changed.

“Mommy is always soothing and cheerful when she diapers me. She only hires nannies that treat me equally well,” Tina said. “Most nights Mommy changes me. If not, it is done by a nanny.

“A nanny drives Amber and me to school. She stays there all day to change us as needed. Then she drives us home.”

I asked, “What’s it like wearing a gauze diaper? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wearing those.”

Pat spoke up, “Same for me. I’d love to try wearing one!”

Tina responded, “Mommy is busy supervising getting brunch ready. I’ll ask Nanny Martinez to change all of us, Okay? She’s only worked for us for six weeks. I really like her and hope she stays for years.”

Amber, Pat and I all nodded “Yes!”

Tina went to her bedside table to use the intercom: “Nanny, could you change me into a gauze diaper, please?”

Amber immediately scampered to her room to get her size gauze diaper and vinyl panties.

Nanny Martinez is a beautiful woman, far younger than my Mommy, who is 34. Everyone else I had met with the last name Martinez was of Mexican heritage, yet Nanny was a blue-eyed blonde with very fair skin.

Tina said, “My friends Lisa and Pat want to try gauze diapers. Amber is bringing hers. I’d prefer to wear those for the rest of today.”

Nanny answered, “Miss Tina, I’ll gladly change Miss Amber and you. I’ll need permission from the parents of Miss Lisa and Miss Pat first, before I diaper them.”

She crossed paths with Amber at the door.

A couple of minutes later Nanny returned: “Both of your mothers gave me permission. Now, who has the wettest diaper?”

We all lifted our skirts so that Nanny could perform diaper checks. It turned out I had wet the most.

By then I was used to climbing up onto Pat’s changing table which was the same height as Tina’s but not as well-built. A lot of care had gone into building Tina’s table.

As I removed my nice shoes and skirt I told Tina: “I really admire your changing table. Pat has one, but I do not since I’ve only been back in diapers for less than a week. Mommy said we’ll probably buy one because I’ll be in diapers for a long time.”

Tina said, “My Daddy built mine when I was younger. Then he built another one for Amber before she was born. Building things is Daddy’s hobby. He’s probably boring both of your fathers right now, showing off his shop.”

Pat responded, “I’d like to see your dad’s shop.”

Tina answered, “I’m sure Daddy would love to show it to you.”

I got up on the table wearing just my shirt, wet Target diaper and socks.

Nanny asked me to lie on my back so that she could remove my wet diaper. After she did that Nanny asked me to turn over. She cleaned my bottom with warmed wipes from the top drawer of the changing table.

While I was resting on my side in the process of turning face up, Nanny spread out and folded a flat, square gauze diaper. Then she placed a baby prefold onto the folded square diaper.

I reclined onto the gauze diaper. Nanny guided my hips to the right position. Seconds later Nanny pulled the diaper snug and pinned it.

From another drawer Nanny retrieved a pair of translucent vinyl pull-on panties: “You, Pat and Tina are about the same size. If her panties are too tight, we have the next size larger.”

Nanny started working the panties up my legs. When she asked, I lifted my delicate derrière so that she could finish pulling my panties into place.

Pat was changed into a gauze diaper next, with the same nurturing love as Nanny had shown me.

Next Nanny took the diaper set and panties from little Amber. She seemed happier to be wearing a gauze diaper.

Finally Nanny changed Tina, who admitted, “If I had it my way I would only wear gauze diapers, except when I go swimming!”

I blurted out, “Tina, until I visited my Cousin Pat I never knew about swim diapers. Before I used their pool my Mommy bought me two swim diapers.”

We all redressed. Nanny left us briefly.

Upon returning she said, “Brunch is ready. Miss Alice said that BJ was just picked up by his girlfriend’s parents. She wants all of you to just wear your diapers and shirts. Pat and Lisa, your mommas agreed.”

Without skirts covering our gauze diapers and vinyl panties we headed to the dining room, except Nanny.

Tina explained, “Nanny Martinez prefers to eat in the kitchen when we have guests.”

Having spent several days with Pat, to me it seemed natural to just wear a diaper and shirt, like I was still a toddler.

The brunch had a vast selection, more than any restaurant I knew about. The dining table was set for the 12 of us, with a stack of plates near the food.

A surprising thing was that the two places on either side of Mrs. Trant had 8 ounce baby bottles filled with milk. The two places to the left of one baby bottle had no beverage. All 6 of the adult places had coffee cups.

Before we started filling our plates, Alice Trant asked sweetly, “Pat and Lisa, would you prefer bottles or Sippy cups?”

I replied, with indignation, “I would prefer a glass of milk.”

Momma responded firmly, “Lisa Margaret Wilson, keep a polite civil tongue in your head, unless you want everyone to see me using your new paddle on your naughty backside.

“My feeling is that since you want to wear diapers, you should savor life as a baby. Mrs. Trant, my rude daughter will have a baby bottle and she will like it!”

Aunt Karen said firmly, “Patricia will have the same. I think she also needs a bib!

Mommy added, “Please, a bib for Lisa.”

As if she had been expecting that request, Nanny appeared to tie a bib around the neck of all four of us diapered girls.

Amber and Tina had to demonstrate to Pat and me how to hold and suckle a baby bottle. Tina said, “I much prefer a bottle to a glass!”

Each of us got up from our chairs to select what we liked from the buffet. Once we sat down Pat and me were expected to suckle our baby bottles. I felt I was blushing all the while.

On the other hand, Pat appeared as contented suckling her baby bottle as did Tina. She finished her bottle sooner than the rest of us. Seconds later a maid put a fresh full baby bottle in front of Pat and removed the empty one.

I suckled as slowly as possible. My bottle still had some milk left when everyone at the table had consumed all the food they wanted.

Mommy insisted I empty my baby bottle, again mentioning my paddle. I put the darn nipple back in my mouth and suckled as if the safety of my delicate derrière was at stake.

Mommy was curious about the gauze diapers and vinyl panties. Alice Trant offered to show off the nurseries (her exact word!) to all of our parents. Pat and I had to join the visiting crowd.

Mr. Trant explained how he built both changing tables. Mrs. Trant said she bought the diaper hangers from a local infant/toddler store.

My Dad, who I have never seen build anything, expressed an interest in seeing the Trant workshop. Mrs. Trant stayed behind, with her daughters.

Although my experience in professional woodworking shops was non-existent, I was very impressed with all the equipment, benches and hand tools. I remember Mr. Trant saying he was very fond of his Felder sliding table saw. He also was proud of a Festool Kapex bench cross-cut saw. Apparently he likes Festool because he had two of their floor mats.

Even after the shop tour, I had barely wet my gauze diaper. Mommy noticed that and the fact I was getting sleepy: “Alice, could Lisa go down for a nap before we hit the road. There is so much more I want to talk about with you.

Daddy had noticed a country club quality putting green in the backyard. Mr. Trant suggested they practice putting. He offered to loan putters to Uncle Richard and Daddy.

Since we were on the way home, of course Daddy had his golf bag with him. By coincidence Uncle Richard had his golf clubs in their van. They all headed to the back yard.

Meanwhile Aunt Karen took a vice-like hold of Pat’s wrist. Mommy held my wrist firmly. Alice Trant led the way to Tina’s nursery. Nanny Martinez appeared, but her boss said, “Have a rest Nanny. I’ll change all of the girls.”

Mommy and Aunt Karen watched closely as Amber and Tina were changed. Then Mrs. Trant coached Aunt Karen as she diapered Pat. Finally Mommy changed my gauze diaper with the help of Mrs. Trant. I was lucky that I did not get stuck with a diaper pin.

I really liked wetting the gauze diaper and I liked being pinned into the gauze diapers even more than being taped into a disposable. I was hoping I would not have to learn to pin on my diapers in the future.

While our diapers were being changed, Mrs. Trant explained that she bought the vinyl panties from Babykins of Canada on-line. She bought the square gauze diapers on-line from AC Diaper Company.

However, she said, “For years I’ve bought the Gerber baby Birdseye prefolds from Babies-R-Us. Fortunately I still have several sealed packs. Babies-R-Us just closed all of their stores.”

Soon after we were settled for our naps. Tina was in her bed. Pat and I napped on the other two beds.

Amber napped in her own room. Her bed had side rails like a crib and she did not have a vanity. She did have a desk and a computer.

I must say I went to sleep very quickly. I had a very wet diaper when Mommy woke me despite the fact that she had used two soakers while changing me.

Mommy had brought in my diaper bag. After my nap she removed my wet gauze diaper and vinyl panties. I wiped myself and then put on one of my Target size 6 Up and Up Overnight diapers which I was by then wearing as my day diaper.

Mommy gave several of those to Mrs. Trant, saying, “They don’t make a size 7 but if these fit Tina, she might like them. They do also make size 5 for Amber.”

The time had come for us to depart. Mrs. Trant gave me a warm hug, saying, “I hope to see you often, Lisa.” Then she kissed my cheek.

Both Tina and Amber hugged me. Mr. Trant patted my head. I hugged Cousin Pat, Uncle Richard and Aunt Karen. It had been wonderful getting to know all of those people.

For the rest of the drive home I sat on the left side of the passenger seat. My diaper bag was riding on the floor in front of the right rear seat.

Once we were a couple of miles from the Trant estate, Daddy said he had been invited to play golf with Mr. Trant at their country club.

Mommy said that she had been talking to Alice Trant and Aunt Karen about all of our families spending the Labor Day weekend at the Trant’s estate. To me that sounded delightful.

Mommy also said that if I wanted to try gauze diapers for bed she would buy them. I told her that would be great!

Chapter 6

Lisa’s New Nursery

Daddy took his sweet time driving home after the delightful brunch and visit with the Trant Family. We didn’t get home until nearly 4PM on Sunday July 8. 2018.

During our Fourth of July weekend Mommy’s attitude about letting me wear diapers had changed dramatically. I was wearing a Target Up and Up Overnight diaper. Instead of begging for a toilet stop I simply wet my diaper when I felt a need to pee.

Mommy must have over-done her coffee, because Daddy had to make two potty stops so that she could pee. I just buried my face in a blanket so that I could discreetly grin about those toilet breaks.

By the time Daddy parked his car in our driveway I knew I needed to change my diaper very soon. When Mommy opened our front door I dashed past her clutching my suitcase which contained our old family diaper bag that held several of the Target diapers.

It did not take me very long to change into a dry Target diaper.

I started to change into a shirt and shorts. Mommy came into my room and said very casually, “Lisa, I think tomorrow morning we need to buy you the gauze diapers you want for bed.”

Immediately I gave her a huge hug: “Mommy, won’t I need a changing table and a diaper pail?”

“That is absolutely true. I’m sure the same store can sell us gauze diapers and the changing table. Of course you’ll need vinyl panties and diaper pins,” Mommy said.

“Oh, Mommy, could we also get a wipe warmer?”

“Sure, Sweetie, Mrs. Trant told me that cold wipes before bed keep her girls awake a long time. We’ll go to the store early, when they open at 10AM.”

Mommy ordered us dinner from our favorite Italian restaurant. When it had been delivered I told Mommy, “Now I really wish I had a baby bottle.”

Much to my delight Mommy reached into her purse and withdrew an EvenFlo Pyrex 8 ounce baby bottle like I had used at the Trants: “Sweetie, Mrs. Trant knew you would want a bottle. No worries, tomorrow we’ll buy a dozen of them. We’ll also need bottle brushes, drying racks and a nipple sterilizer.”

When Daddy came to the dining room he did not bat an eye seeing me eating my pasta while sucking a baby bottle filled with milk. He just tousled my hair before sitting down across the table from me.

Before I came downstairs for dinner I had placed my new paddle on my bed. I returned our old family diaper bag to the place where Mommy had stored it while she was changing into more casual clothes.

Eventually after dinner I decided to change my diaper again since I doubted the one I wore during dinner would last until bedtime.

Much to my surprise my paddle was not hanging from a screw in the wall. It was still lying on my bed undisturbed. I hurried changing my diaper so much I forgot to put on my shorts before going back downstairs.

“Daddy, I thought you were going to put in a screw so my paddle would hang from it where it would be obvious,” I asked shyly.

Mommy answered, “Lisa Sweetie, your father and I have decided that you should move into the largest guest room. We want you to have enough room for two spare beds. You will be having sleepovers.

“You get to decide how you want your new room to be decorated. That is up to you. Of course the changing table will be in your room, along with a pail for the gauze diapers, a smaller pail for your vinyl panties, a Diaper Genie for disposables and diaper hanging stackers.

“When the time comes in a few years we’ll find space for your vanity. Perhaps you’ll be out of diapers by then.

“Anyway, once you are set up in your new room you will select the place where your paddle can hang until needed.”

The second time Mommy told me it was time I go to bed I obediently went up to my room. At first I was curious if she would paddle me for not rushing to bed. Ultimately I decided not to tempt fate.

As Mommy kissed me good night and made sure I was tucked in for the night, she remarked, “I’ve never changed a gauze diaper. We’ll need to figure out what to do until I learn to pin on diapers.”

“Mommy, maybe Mrs. Trant could come here to teach you?”

“Now, that’s an idea, Sweetie. She is probably busy. There must be somebody nearer to us. I’ll ask at the store tomorrow,” Mommy promised.

Very soon I fell asleep. I remember dreaming of baby bottles, baby food and for some reason highchairs. At that time I had no memory of being fed in a highchair, so I had no clue why I dreamed about that.

On Monday July 9, I woke up just as there was a little light in the sky before official dawn. My Abena diaper felt to me to be very wet. I did not want to leak, so I got up to change.

Thinking back I realize that although my Abena felt very heavy, it actually had a lot of capacity. A Target would actually have been at capacity.

My first thought was to go back to bed in a Target diaper before deciding to put on another Abena just to be safe. I was hoping that gauze diapers inside vinyl panties would last me all night.

The next thing I knew was Mommy shaking me awake. “I let you sleep until 9:30AM. You looked so peaceful and your diaper is barely wet. Maybe your control has returned?” Mommy asked.

“Sorry to disappoint you, Mommy. I woke up at dawn. My diaper was soaked. I did not want to take a chance that a Target diaper would leak in bed!”

“Sorry, Sweetie, one Abena looks like every Abena to me. Take your time getting up. I finally reached someone who will help with your cloth diapers, but she cannot meet us at the store until 11:30AM,” Mommy told me.

I got up, removed my Abena, took a shower, towel-dried, put on a Target diaper for the day, fixed my hair and finally put on a dress that I wore when I was 6. It was short enough it did not even disguise my diaper.

Breakfast was oatmeal and a baby bottle of cold milk.

Mommy smiled as she said, “Sweetie, you look so adorable wearing such a short dress and suckling a baby bottle. Would you like a highchair? We’ll have to see if those are made big enough for you.”

“Mommy, could we find your diaper bag, just-in-case I need a change while we are shopping?”

“Sure, Lisa, give me a minute to find it.”

I nearly blurted out “I know where I put it!” before I thought better. Although my paddle was not hanging in plain sight, it was on top of my dresser. I did not want to start the day with a sore derrière.

Once I finished breakfast I went to my room to gather diapers I would put into the diaper bag.

While Mommy was fetching the diaper bag, once I finished breakfast I went to my room. There I placed a stack of the Target diapers on my bed, along with a couple of the Abena.

When the bag arrived I emptied it out. Its travel container only held dried out wipes. At least the baby lotion and powder were okay. The last time Mommy had diapered me at home she had baby wipes, but those could not be found to replenish the travel container. At least the bag’s changing pad was usable. I picked the bag up after loading it to carry it on the shopping trip.

At 11:25AM Mommy pulled into a parking spot at the baby store near us. As we got out of the car an attractive tall woman about Mommy’s age rushed to meet us. She introduced herself as Nanny Kirsten Bodding.

Mommy introduced herself and then me. Nanny did not react when she saw me carrying a diaper bag. I sort of expected that would shock a professional nanny.

“Mrs. Wilson, let me explain my background. As a teenager I did a lot of babysitting, mostly infants and very young children. I decided to go to a college specializing in training preschool teachers and nannies. That is Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena, California.

“Going there was expensive. My family is hardly rich. I was lucky to get a scholarship. Even while being trained, Pacific Oaks helped me get jobs as assistant nanny or nursery maid. It turned out, in that area, there were many older girls from families able to afford nannies who wanted to be returned to infancy.

“To be frank, taking care of those older girls was very interesting and paid well. I worked in the Pasadena area for a couple of years after graduating. I managed to save my money because I always took jobs where I lived in the house.

“Then I got homesick. Since I’ve moved back here I’ve taken care of older children and young adults who need diapers, or who like wearing diapers. I do not judge.

“Frankly, if you hire me, Lisa will be the youngest person I have diapered since graduation.

“Mrs. Wilson, over the phone you shared that you believe in firm discipline and that spanking was your preferred punishment. I was spanked frequently growing up. I have spanked some of those in my care. I know how to spank with my hand, a hairbrush and a school-style paddle. I prefer to reserve spanking as a last resort, except when that is the only punishment the person in my care respects.”

Mommy said, “This is all good to know. Lisa has only just reverted to wetting around the clock. It started on a trip slightly over a week ago. Lisa quickly learned how to change her own disposable diapers.

“A lady we met while she was changing her youngest daughter told us both of her daughters sleep in gauze diapers. On the way home we had brunch with that lady. Lisa found gauze diapers comfy during a nap. I reached out to you because I’ve never changed gauze diapers.

“Oh, by the way, Lisa’s old room is vacant. She is moving to a larger room with space for a proper changing table. We have several more guest rooms. It would be grand if you could live in.”

“Of course I’ll gladly teach you how to pin on gauze diapers, Mrs. Wilson. However, I must warn you that I am looking for a long-term position. If such a job becomes available I might have to quit with short notice,” Nanny Bodding admitted.

“Please excuse me Nanny Bodding; I do want to just learn to change gauze diapers. I also realize I have many responsibilities in our community. Taking care of Lisa is my primary responsibility.

“As she has matured and needed less of my time I have accepted more volunteer assignments. Now I realize I need a full-time, long-term nanny. Even if Lisa does regain full daytime control I still will need a nanny from the end of the school day until she goes to bed. If Lisa still needs day diapers during school, then I will need two nannies,” Mommy said.

Nanny Bodding said, “This seems to be a fascinating opportunity. Lisa, I will do my best to take care of you in a friendly way. Just be warned that I can be as strict as your parents need me to be. I prefer to avoid spanking, but when I spank girls of all ages, they cry out their eyes! Therefore I seldom have to spank a given girl very often. You appear to be a sensible girl, so we should get along very well.”

We entered the store. The furniture was at the far end. The check-out was next to the parking lot door. Next to that was the diaper bag display.

Nanny Bodding asked to hold our diaper bag. “Mrs. Wilson, this bag might have been okay when Lisa was a toddler wearing either disposable diapers or pull-ups. It will not hold very many larger disposables or any gauze diapers. I suggest before we leave purchasing a bigger diaper bag. We’ll think about that as we shop.”

A sales woman clearly recognized Nanny Bodding and rushed over. Nanny introduced her to us, but I never did learn the sales woman’s name.

There was a selection of large changing tables. Nanny recommended one with both drawers and open shelves which was 6 feet long. While in that section we bought both a traditional diaper pail and a Diaper Genie. We also bought four hanging diaper stackers: one each for the square gauze diapers and the Birdseye prefolds; one each for both the Target and Abena disposables.

Mommy told them I wanted a highchair. It turned out I am slender enough to fit into nearly all the baby highchairs. One was modern and somewhat wider than the others, yet at the same price. I was happy with it, so Mommy bought it and a vinyl highchair pad to protect the carpet.

My current bed is a standard single. The store had similar beds. We bought two of those beds with folding side rails and a set of rails for my bed.

Next we went to the cloth diaper display. I told Nanny that the cloth diapers I had worn Sunday for a nap consisted of one flat square 2-ply gauze diaper and baby Birdseye prefolds.

The sales woman took two sizes of prewashed square diapers and three prefolds into a fitting room equipped with a changing table the size we ordered but without the drawers. I removed my shoes and shorts.

Nanny stepped in to help me onto the changing surface. She easily removed my wet Target diaper and used warm wipes from a shelf behind the table to clean me. The first square diaper she tried was 24 inches. It barely fit me. The 27 inch square was slightly too large, but easily folded to fit me even if I grew larger. We bought two packs of 10 square diapers and four packs of 10 of the prefolds. Besides the packs of unwashed diapers, the store sold us 3 of the square which were pre-washed and 6 pre-washed prefolds.

The vinyl panties Nanny highly recommended are Babykins, made in Canada. I think those are the same as Mrs. Trant uses. We bought a dozen of them in my size and four each of the next smaller and larger size.

There was not a huge selection of diaper pins. Nanny recommended sturdy pins with plastic heads. We bought six cards each with four diaper pins.

From there we went to buy me EvenFlo baby bottles, plus extra nipples, all being clear silicone Orthodontic Toddler 6+ month.

Nanny suggested I should have pacifiers, recommending MAM brand with clear Orthodontic nipples virtually the same as the EvenFlo but without the holes. We bought everything needed to wash, sterilize and dry bottles and nipples.

In that same area we bought me a wipe-warmer, which would fit in the top left drawer of the changing table.

On the way to check-out Mommy selected several bibs for me. Our final stop was for a larger diaper bag.

Nanny asked if I wanted to keep it a secret that I needed a diaper bag. I answered, “Probably I should not show-off my diapers, but I see no reason to keep it a secret that I wet. I’m fine if Mommy likes the largest bag.”

Mommy selected a Ginormous Cloth-style diaper bag in Bubble Gum Pink with a matching over-size changing pad and a clutch purse.

Nanny said she already owned a similar black clutch, so Mommy picked a seafoam green clutch.

Mommy used her credit card to pay for everything. The store owner opened an account for us.

All the furniture was in stock in their warehouse and could be delivered quickly. Mommy told him that my new room was being cleared and cleaned. She would phone when they could be delivered and set up.

Before we left the owner took us back to see various nursery surveillance systems. Nanny recommended an audio/video system with both a fixed and a portable monitor. That system would be delivered and installed. We made one more stop to pay for the monitor system at check-out.

Mom asked Nanny to meet us at a popular family restaurant for lunch. It was very nice.

Before we left Nanny took me to the ladies’ room for a dry gauze diaper. They only had a fold-down Koala-Kare changing table which was too short to hold me well. Somehow Nanny made-do so I did not fall.

She followed us to our home. Mommy had given Nanny the security code for our auto gate.

Hi Everyone,

I have completed the first draft of Chapter 4 and the outline of Chapter 5. This evening I will flesh-out Chapter 5.

My expectation is to add Chapter 4 here on Wednesday evening.

Since I am the hostess of Thanksgiving this year I expect to add Chapter 5 sometime on Saturday.

Many thanks to the readers who have sent me PM.

Angela

I am very worried about these girls....... ?

Disciplinarian parents + heavy day drinking........

It will be another 10 years before Pat and Lisa turn 18, so it could be that long before they approach being grownup.

The story is not overtly as to location. What we do know is the school districts where both Pat and Lisa live do use paddling from elementary to high school seniors as do their Sunday schools. That is not California where all public school CP is illegal and very rare in private schools. There are a few states in which most school districts use CP freely. Surveys show that in those states far more parents punish with implements than the USA average.

We think of Southern California as a place where home spanking is rare, yet in my part of Pasadena every parent I know makes no secret that they spank as often as did their parents, or they did while their children still lived at home. I have not noticed many mothers sipping Tom Collins at breakfast, but in the story Karen and Elaine are day drinking because they are on a trip. Maybe they will cut down on drinking in the future?

It is marvelous readers are paying attention. I am glad that readers disapprove of routine CP.   Happy Thanksgiving Day, Angela

1 hour ago, pampersandluvs said:

I am enjoying this story. Please keep it up!

First of all, I really adore your DD name.

Second, I have ideas for several more chapters about Patricia and Lisa, plus Tina and Amber. Who knows all of those gals could turn out to have friends.

Unfortunately, I probably will not be able to add Chapter 5 tonight. Yesterday, just as we were clearing the dishes from our Thanksgiving meal, my beloved Granny Vi admitted to not feeling well. She is 96. Since we were at my sister Missy home near me in Pasadena I drove her to a hospital here. The attending ER doctor admitted Granny. Of course she wants to be in the hospital near Bellflower where she knows the staff and her own doctor can treat her. In an hour or so a decision will be made about moving or discharging Granny. Until we all know for sure I just cannot get my head back to writing.

Happy Black Friday, Angela

Many thanks to all of you who have PMed me about Granny. Late Friday afternoon she was transferred to the hospital near Bellflower where her physicians practice and she knows the staff. It is expected she will be home after lunch tomorrow, Monday 26 November.

Meanwhile I have written the outline of Chapter 6 which deals with Lisa's return home for the rest of the summer until shortly before Labor Day weekend. Of course there are adjustments to Lisa's life due to her return to diapers 24/7. Those will be interesting.

Spanking children at age 8 and older is controversial in 2018. Lisa's parents believe in school and home CP as do their friends and neighbors. Perhaps this is a chance for both sides of the CP debate to share their views?

The latest medical news from here is that my loving husband Don feels perhaps he over did Thanksgiving a tad too much. Don did not need to go to a hospital but he has a doctor's appointment Monday morning here in Pasadena. Consequently I'm making no promises when I'll be able to post Chapter 6.

14 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Spanking children at age 8 and older is controversial in 2018. Lisa's parents believe in school and home CP as do their friends and neighbors. Perhaps this is a chance for both sides of the CP debate to share their views?

My primary argument against CP is that it teaches kids that if someone is doing something you dislike and disagree with use force.... I'm also opposed to punishment as concept more generally. Of course there needs to be negative consequences occasionally for actions but I think all to often parents go for compliance rather than instruction. 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:14 AM, YourFNF said:

My primary argument against CP is that it teaches kids that if someone is doing something you dislike and disagree with use force.... I'm also opposed to punishment as concept more generally. Of course there needs to be negative consequences occasionally for actions but I think all to often parents go for compliance rather than instruction. 

What you share makes good sense. Maybe the mothers of Lisa and Pat will have the chance to provide a counter point of view.

Hi Everyone, tonight I started to actually write Chapter 6. While reading the start of Chapter 5 I discovered a typo. I edited that so that Chapter 6 will make sense with the timeline.

My hope is to have Chapter 6 posted by the end of this week.   Angela

Thank you, Jayme. I am writing as often as I get the chance. I can't write at this moment, but last evening it went well. Another evening or two to finish the first draft, then another evening of editing.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the story to this point. The parents are definitely a lot scary. I have never been to fond of corporal punishment. I did spank my kids but not very often and then only with my hand. I learned as an investigator that when you punish your kids you can get angry yourself. If you are spanking your child while angry, you can get carried away and actually hurt the child especially if you are using an object like a paddle, or belt, or even a hairbrush. The reason is that an object used to spank doesn’t have feeling. If you are spanking your child with a paddle the paddle doesn’t feel anything and you can get carried away and hurt your child. If you are using your hand to spank then when your hand starts to hurt you know you have gone far enough and the child is punished but not harmed. As far as the story itself, I really like how you have progressed. I would say that your discreption of the diapers being used was over done “ the target up and up size 6 overnight diapers. It almost got to the point I expected to see that in every paragraph.  No it wasn’t quite that bad but it was definitely a distraction. It would have been better to have altered that discreption some. 

CDfm, thank you for your interest in my story.

Way down the forum list DD has a Spanking Forum in the Other Fetish section. I like to think of "El Paso (Texas) Spanking Mom" as the starting point of a discussion. On October 12 she caught her 14 yo son driving her BMW. Liza Martinez managed to pull her son Aaron to the curb in the rain. She then ran to that car, opened the driver's door and beat the lad with a belt. Her married daughter Liza Campero was recording this incident on her phone. It went viral. Most comments from Western Texas were positive. From California and New England, not so positive.

First of all, I do not think of DD as a primary source of instruction for parents. I would never punish anyone the way the parents in my story do. Clearly you do not agree with that style of parenting. You were born in 1961. I was born in 1964. Long before I was born (about 1940) my school district banned paddling. My guess is that your school district was still paddling when you grew up. Perhaps you were spanked more often as a child than me, because I was almost 14 the first time I was spanked. After that several times I was spanked with a hairbrush hard enough that I cried, went limp and had marks that did not fade for more than a day.

I would love to learn more about your investigations, especially about disciplinarians losing control. I have been spanked hard enough with a hand that I cried and went limp. I agree that there is feed-back when spanking with the hand which is absent when using an implement. BTW a hairbrush can cause a lot of bruising, as can a strap or paddle.

When I write multi-chapter stories I cannot be sure each reader remembers every previously mentioned detail. DD is a group devoted to diapers. To the extent possible I try to only include specific brands and styles actually available when a given story happens. My experience is that those readers who do nor care about brands simply skip over or ignore all that. I am sorry if mentioning this upsets you. It is the same thing with using names instead of pronouns. I want to help readers keep track of who is being quoted. Those who can keep that straight skip over the names.

Things have gotten hectic in my life recently so Chapter 7 has only been loosely outlined. Be warned that there will be diapers and spanking in all additional chapters. The parents love their children, yet all were born at times when spanking was more accepted than it is in many places today. I'm not sure if diapers (be they pull-up, tape on or pinned on) are well accepted for older kids who simply like being diapered. Growing up I knew my Granny and Mom were urinary incontinent so the odds were that my bladder control would not improve as I aged. I enjoyed being able to make it to a toilet in time, but I understood that in many situations that was not possible. Thus Mom used her 'just-in-case' diapers. To me the benefit is that I do not hate the diapers I must wear. I see no point in hating diapers, yet I understand others who disagree.

I believe in writing about a world I know. My world includes my urinary incontinence, my career as a partner in a law firm and memories of being spanked. I hope that my stories will generate debate and shared thinking on all angles of situations. I will be fascinated to be taught effective parenting strategies which eliminate spanking and ensure older kids never need diapers. Trust me, it came as a shock to realize in liberal Pasadena, California that so many parents spank daughters well past puberty in 2018, as if this was still 1938, 1948 or 1968!

I loved this story Angela.  This is one of my favorite ones from you. 

For me, spanking is usually a turn-off.  I feel the same for stories that have excessive, or cruel punishments.     They just don't do it for me, but that's fine- because based on some of the stories, many people do enjoy those.   Your stories are always interesting for me.  You're a good writer, and I like your story-telling.  Ironically you don't write like a lawyer, especially your fiction.  ?  However, you sometimes push the envelope with the spanking element, which is tolerable in moderation (like Brussel sprouts).  You're right on the cusp between what can handle- and what I don't  care for.   And I like the way you write the diaper content into the stories, because that's something I can relate to and enjoy..

This is not a complaint, because I enjoy your writing- keep writing what you like.

Spark, I'm not sure how an attorney should write when not discussing legal issues. Quite a few attorneys are successful fiction writers, yet each has a different style.

I don't ever remember writing a story for DD that did not include diapers and nly a few free of spankings. A prime reason I do include spanking is because I have received many spankings and I have also administered spankings. Another reason I mention spanking is that when I was growing up in the 1960s and '70s that was still frequently used by a majority of parents. My home town was different in that my parents were part of the majority that did not spank. Frankly by the time I was 11 although I knew very few kids my age who were being spanked both of my grannies talked about getting spanked and spanking their kids, I realized that I often was naughty enough that I should have been spanked. Certainly my maternal Granny Vi told me I should be spanked about once a week!

Of course today spanking is controversial. Thus it is interesting when stories start a debate. I am always fascinated reading about alternative punishments and studies about the downsides of spanking. Please feel free to tell us ways people in my stories could have received effective alternative punishment.

2 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Spark, I'm not sure how an attorney should write when not discussing legal issues. Quite a few attorneys are successful fiction writers, yet each as a different style.

I don't ever remember writing a story for DD that did not include diapers and nly a few free of spankings. A prime reason I do include spanking is because I have received many spankings and I have also administered spankings. Another reason I mention spanking is that when I was growing up in the 1960s and '70s that was still frequently used by a majority of parents. My home town was different in that my parents were part of the majority that did not spank. Frankly by the time I was 11 although I knew very few kids my age who were being spanked both of my grannies talked about getting spanked and spanking their kids, I realized that I often was naughty enough that I should have been spanked. Certainly my maternal Granny Vi told me I should be spanked about once a week!

Of course today spanking is controversial. Thus it is interesting when stories start a debate. I am always fascinated reading about alternative punishments and studies about the downsides of spanking. Please feel free to tell us ways people in my stories could have received effective alternative punishment.

This story has just a tiny bit of the spanking element, which is probably why I like it so much.  I like the diaper content and that mixture of the desire and shame.   It's something that I can relate to.   I apologize if you took offense to my lawyer comment, it wasn't meant that way (ok- maybe a little bit).       I think an attorney's attention to detail serves them well in fiction, because the details matter in fiction as well.

I wouldn't want to intrude on your privilege to determine the right punishment for the characters in your stories- because they are your stories and characters, and you probably write for them as though they part of you.  That's definitely the case for me. 

Spanking was a part of your life, and based on what I've read, it's part of your regression.  Spanking was a minor part of my childhood.   I was spanked, but only a few times and only remember one specific time.  And that was only a swat on the butt when I was nine.  My dad's favorite line was "Act your age, not your shoe size.   For me- that same feeling is meet by infantizing the subject, but specifically to humiliate them.   It's a consequence of their actions.   The subject gets an early bedtime- but not because they are acting like a baby, but because they've shown they can't handle the later bedtime.  I really liked having Patricia babysit Lisa and that part of the story.

It's all a part of the whole thing that floats your boat.  One of my favorite tropes is having the younger sibling passing the older sibling, or if the subject is older- having a caretaker who is younger- especially if it's a temporary set up.