LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The nuances of wearing a messy diaper

We are all aware of the different preferences of sitting down after a BM or abstaining from sitting down. Each choice has their own advantages and disadvantages. For example not sitting down keepings everything neat and orderly and a nice defection in one place feels good. On the other hand, sitting down feels very nice, yet the sacrifice of order can be a great one. I think some of us have attempted to reorganize a poop without taking off the diaper. This could involve folding parts of the diaper length and width wise in order to reorient the mess back to the origin. Who has any other good strategies? And who struggles with clumps falling down to the gooch? We’re here for you...and we’re sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When me and my younger brother were in diapers, my mom would call that “playing with your diaper.” Apparently, that was a telltale sign I had a load in my drawers as a toddler, and is one of the things that puts me in my diaper mode. I’ll play with my dirty diaper a bit (after I take care of some more, primal, urges) by squeezing, rubbing, or slapping the bulge. Of course I sit and mush it all around and carry on like nothing happened. 

Hi Joep

I sometimes like not sitting because the stink smells better, less strong and I can still smell the baby powder. 

But the sitting down and getting really messy is a bit deeper.

It's an enhancement to the feeling transferring anger into pleasure when I am over powered by a cute female.  I'll explain who I am in fantasy and what the messy diaper means:

• I'm a baby boy who has to wear diapers, the girl does not have to, so I am defeated by her maturity over me. People will listen to her and not me she has knowledge and maturity over me. Because I am defeated by her, and she teases me by rubbing it in, I become a very angry little boy in diapers.

• The poppy diaper is about being is a situation you can't escape, a point of no return, wearing a stinky diaper puts you at a disadvantage and lowers your rank of authority to be free and respected.

• It's the humiliation of having a bunch of girls looking at me and making comments about my stinky diaper in a way that upsets me. Not being able to escape the situation. I then become the little boy with a red face of rage. But the anger is channeled to the front of my diaper. The pleasure is the girl causes me explode in my diaper and her power to destroy me.

• It's about a cute girl(s) telling me "You're not going anywhere, you're going to stay on my lap" as I drool on my shirt and squirm in my loaded diaper while trying to escape her spider like tickling fingers - and  all her girlfriends giggling and making comments about my stinky diaper. 

• It's about getting so angry from her power over me, that my anger builds and builds until I blow a gasket and explode my diaper on her lap. Her fingers continue to tickle me until I burst with a gooy mess in my diaper.

• It's really about turning anger into a feeling of pleasure. The relentless building of anger caused by something that annoys you and then having an exploding sensation from the anger directed to the front of your diaper.

Try this experiment

Watch this video. Pretend the girl is trying to annoy you by tapping her fingers. Imagine you are in diapers you're trying to stop her but her powerful bodyguard will not let you go. While this is all happening, imagine you're about to explode your diaper if you don't get to a washroom. But you can't escape her bodyguards strong arms that are clamped around your body. You eventually explode the seat of your diaper. But she will not stop with her annoying fingers. She then notices the stink coming from your diaper as you struggle to brake free. But she just giggles and continues with her spider like fingers.

Or this one

• Like 1
Hi Joep I sometimes like not sitting because the stink smells better, less strong and I can still smell the baby powder. 

But the sitting down and getting really messy is a bit deeper.

It's an enhancement to the feeling transferring anger into pleasure when I am over powered by a cute female.  I'll explain who I am in fantasy and what the messy diaper means:

• I'm a baby boy who has to wear diapers, the girl does not have to, so I am defeated by her maturity over me. People will listen to her and not me she has knowledge and maturity over me. Because I am defeated by her, and she teases me by rubbing it in, I become a very angry little boy in diapers.

• The poppy diaper is about being is a situation you can't escape, a point of no return, wearing a stinky diaper puts you at a disadvantage and lowers your rank of authority to be free and respected.

• It's the humiliation of having a bunch of girls looking at me and making comments about my stinky diaper in a way that upsets me. Not being able to escape the situation. I then become the little boy with a red face of rage. But the anger is channeled to the front of my diaper. The pleasure is the girl causes me explode in my diaper and her power to destroy me.

• It's about a cute girl(s) telling me "You're not going anywhere, you're going to stay on my lap" as I drool on my shirt and squirm in my loaded diaper while trying to escape her spider like tickling fingers - and  all her girlfriends giggling and making comments about my stinky diaper. 

• It's about getting so angry from her power over me, that my anger builds and builds until I blow a gasket and explode my diaper on her lap. Her fingers continue to tickle me until I burst with a gooy mess in my diaper.

• It's really about turning anger into a feeling of pleasure. The relentless building of anger caused by something that annoys you and then having an exploding sensation from the anger directed to the front of your diaper.
Try this experiment Watch this video. Pretend the girl is trying to annoy you by tapping her fingers. Imagine you are in diapers you're trying to stop her but her powerful bodyguard will not let you go. While this is all happening, imagine you're about to explode your diaper if you don't get to a washroom. But you can't escape her bodyguards strong arms that are clamped around your body. You eventually explode the seat of your diaper. But she will not stop with her annoying fingers. She then notices the stink coming from your diaper as you struggle to brake free. But she just giggles and continues with her spider like fingers.

I was thinking more along the lines of analyzing the risk and reward or comparing notes on what goes on when it happens, but that was an interesting post I gotta say

• 3 months later...

I love the feeling in my belly when I haven't pooped in two days, and I go out shopping for groceries and i just walk down the isle and hold it till it just comes out by itself. I feel so content. Then the pee hits and I am standing there reading contents on a box and I hear the hissing as my diaper is getting soaked and mixing with the poop and making a nice mush puddle and it's so warm and tingling my box. I have about three orgasms and walk down down to the next isle and it starts to smell good and I have another orgasm. The drive home is the best. You wanna talk about nuance (lol) I get out to the parking lot and put groceries away and then sit down with a big plop and have an instant orgasm again. The feelings are countless and so numerous its like heaven sent.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm a gay man who wears 24/7 so don't really understand women's orgasms, but I'm amazed that you orgasm at the supermarket just from wearing a stinky diaper. Can I ask do you wear 24/7 or just occasionally as I find that the longer that I've been 24/7, now almost 6 months that the sexual aspect of it dimishes and I'm just starting to think of myself as a full-time wearer which hopefully over time will become essential as my level of IC increases

I love the feeling in my belly when I haven't pooped in two days, and I go out shopping for groceries and i just walk down the isle and hold it till it just comes out by itself. I feel so content. Then the pee hits and I am standing there reading contents on a box and I hear the hissing as my diaper is getting soaked and mixing with the poop and making a nice mush puddle and it's so warm and tingling my box. I have about three orgasms and walk down down to the next isle and it starts to smell good and I have another orgasm. The drive home is the best. You wanna talk about nuance (lol) I get out to the parking lot and put groceries away and then sit down with a big plop and have an instant orgasm again. The feelings are countless and so numerous its like heaven sent.

It’s the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

In messing my diaper, I've found that I can poop a little, then sit in it, poop a little more, and sit in that....and so it goes until I'm done. By the time I'm almost finished, I finally have to give a big shove and be done with it. It's rather like peeing in a diaper, not all at once, but little bits so that I don't flood the diaper, but let the diaper soak up everything it can

• Like 1
On 2/28/2019 at 2:31 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I love the desperation of needing to both pee and poop... The feeling of release...  The warmth is indescribable..  Plus I always have to masturbate after going as well.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/1/2019 at 4:01 AM, DaveeBEd said:

I'm a gay man who wears 24/7 so don't really understand women's orgasms, but I'm amazed that you orgasm at the supermarket just from wearing a stinky diaper. Can I ask do you wear 24/7 or just occasionally as I find that the longer that I've been 24/7, now almost 6 months that the sexual aspect of it dimishes and I'm just starting to think of myself as a full-time wearer which hopefully over time will become essential as my level of IC increases

Sweetie the orgasms have been awesome since puberty. Now that I am 54 years old the orgasms are sometimes better than having sex. I am not incontinent in any way, but I use my diapers as my toilet, and have so for over 40 years. Many may not understand my love of diapers and how good they make me feel, but life goes on. Womens orgasms are not too different, but we have multi orgasms and there is a plus.

• Like 2
On 2/28/2019 at 9:31 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Evelyn you're awesome honey xxx ..Try as I may.I just can't seem to make my poop come out by itself unless its awfully loose & smelly.. Always have to give it push in the end to help it on its way before I start getting seriously constipated....Since I've been using diapers instead of regular pants I love it when I loose control of my bladder ..& the feeling of being desperate to poo & pee at the same time... I also rarely get past my 1st orgasm before feeling the need to change which is maybe where women's orgasms are a little different to men...If I seriously mush or sit in my mess its right at the end it never fails to bring me to a climax. But I love to wander round feeling that big bulging mass moving around back there & feeling over it to check the state I'm getting in.. Kind of teasing myself for a prolonged period over the desire to sit in it & bring myself off by hand.. but frequently I come with intensity hands free long before I get to that stage which makes the clean up a bit easier.

Wow see that's what I mean sweetie, now you're talking my language ! Hey no shame in it. I enjoy it as much as the next person. I am at work right now on their computer so Y'all be good and enjoy the hell out of them diapers !! see ya 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Wow see that's what I mean sweetie, now you're talking my language ! Hey no shame in it. I enjoy it as much as the next person. I am at work right now on their computer so Y'all be good and enjoy the hell out of them diapers !! see ya 

Im off work today, hungover...  But certainly gonna try and soak a diaper with boosters.

• 3 weeks later...

Used to bounce on the poop. Like a squishy load in my diaper then bouncing on chair arm rests, etc so it really mushed up against me.

But gave me the most evil rash afterwards. Fun still to do that with a banana...