LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Have To Change Away From Home

I normally carry the necessary supplies in a backpack, but I travel business class on a plane and just reach up to the locker and get a clean nappy out and walk to the loo. If anybody even notices I would be amazed. If I change in a store and I am confronted I would just explain, but it has never happened. Just be discrete and all works well. 

In 20+ years of going into public restrooms to change I think i have had a comment maybe three times.   Once they just asked what I had here, once the clerk observed "that's a big diaper" and once a bunch of drunks in a Denny's lobby said "that's a diaper."       But usually, I use a small black knapsack which really is a diaper bag (it has a wipe pocket and little tabs with icons for bottles and pacifiers and the like but you have to look really closely at it to see those).

• 1 month later...

I guess one option is a man purse, if you think you can pull it off..

For me, my diaper bag when I’m out is a 14-inch Amazon Basics laptop messenger bag. It’s just big enough to hold two diapers, a baggie of wipes, and travel size powder and rash cream. 

Its weird to walk into any store with a laptop bag (oh yeah, I’m here to buy new shoes and thought maybe I’d need to make a PowerPoint while I’m here), but less conspicuous than a backpack. Downside is you can’t really fit a wet diaper back in, so that’s gotta go in the trash.

If you’re stopped, just open it and tell them. They’ll back off.

The bigger challenge from my POV is a guy can’t carry anything around friends or family unless they know what’s in there or you’re a student or regularly carry a bag. All my family and friends know I don’t carry my laptop with me and haven’t in years.