LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreaming of diapers

When you're asleep, do any of you ever have dreams about diapers?

Some of mine are kind of dark and eerie. I've often had dreams that I'm in some far away town at night walking down alleys and looking in trash cans for dirty diapers. They are always vintage PE backed diapers like I use to find in trash cans backed in the 90s. I've had dreams of driving at night looking for diapers on the side of the road. In other dreams, I would be wearing a diaper in the presents of a attractive girl. In some of the dreams I'm trying to poop my diaper so she notices, but I would always wake up before I had a chance to. It's been a while since I've had any dreams I remembered. But every so often these diaper related dream come back.

I have.  I have one dream where I'm in the army and the barrak is right by the battle field.  It's the middle of the night, we ghet the alarm, I grab my rifle and head out to the trench about 100 yards from the barrak like everyone else.  I'm in the trench right next to an old boss I used to have and I'm in just a diaper.  Everyone else is in various stages of clothing, but I'm in just a diaper fighting along with everyone else.

Another dream I've had was where I was in the bathroom and had just removed a poopy diaper.  I didn't have any clothing with me as I figured I would just finish the bath, walk across the hall to my room, get dressed and dispose of my dirty diaper.  While bathing I heard my family (parents) come home and I had no way to get out of the bathroom without them seeing me naked or getting rid of the messy diaper. 

I've had several diaper dreams.  I've also had a dream where I was trying to poop in my diaper and when I woke up,  I had pooped in my diaper.  Fortunately, I've only had that dream when I was in a diaper.  I've had other diaper dreams both diapered and not diapered. Fortunately non of those caused me to go in the bed.

I’ve had a couple of diaper dreams. A memorable one was back in middle school. I dreamt that I was in a diaper in gym class and so were my friends oddly enough I watched them wet themselves nonchalantly and it was the strangest thing. I don’t remember what we talked about. Another time I dreamt that I was a 100% AB which isn’t like me I’m more of a DL kind of guy (squad up). My best friend from childhood’s mother set up a nursery for me and acted like my mommy 24/7, changed me, bottle fed me, played with me and punished me. It was probably one of the better dreams I’ve had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I will have diaper dreams on nights when I am sleeping diapered.  These are more likely and more vivid on the (very rare) nights when I am sleeping in a dirty diaper and in that scenario, the state of my diapers features in the dream.  I would invariably be in a wet diaper when I fall asleep as I will be wet before I get into bed any so wet diaper dreams are default.

The dreams themselves often feature me being out and about in some situation where my diaper is exposed or at least somehow obvious.  This isn’t an attractive scenario for me so I don’t know why I would dream that.

I slept in wet diapers last night and I can vaguely remember dreams about walking around somewhere dressed normally but instead of pants, I was just in my pinned terry nappies and plastic waterproof pants.  I’d given up trying to hide myself and was just going about on the (most likely incorrect) assumption that nobody would notice me.

On very rare occasions, I will be dreaming that I am out and about well-diapered and that it is therefore ok for me to pee myself – usually accompanied by incredibly realistic wetting-myself sensations and a curious lack of visual evidence as to what I’m doing.  I suspect that this is when I wet myself whilst either asleep or at best only half awake.

There have been a few diaper dreams that I've had, but I can't always remember them. I think that the last diaper dream that I had was a few nights ago and all I remember is that I was lying on the changing mat being changed by a woman with short grey hair.

I've had diaper dreams from time to time throughout my life, but the ones that have always gotten me in the most trouble are the ones where I'm on the toilet peeing in my dream, and I wake up and... well, that's one of the main reason I wear diapers.

• 1 month later...

I already had a couple of diaper-dreams. Most of them are about me hiding diapers, used or fresh ones. 

As far as I remember, most times I'm lucky and don't get caught.

Sometimes I even have the feeling, or dream, that I pee in my diaper. But when waking up it shows, that it was only a dream :)

What is good, because usually I don't wear diapers at night, only sometimes.

I do have dreams every now and then. My latest dream that I had about a month ago was: 

My fiance and I were sitting at home and her sister was there, and all I had on was just a diaper and t-shirt. I was wet and needed to be changed, and her sister took me into the bedroom and changed me. 

I just had a diaper dream (rare since only wear diapers for AB session) that I think was brought on because i’ve recently been informing friends and family about my AB side.  I’m seated in a large theatre with friends from work dressed in adult clothing with a live show on stage.  The women dancers on stage have a baby doll on a table and one of them pulls out a diaper.  

Next thing I know i’m not sitting anymore, but rather lying on a table on my stomach over the seats in the next row and I am in a diaper and onesie.  The actress on stage sees me and smiles and approaches me shaking the diaper she held and laid it top of me as part of the show.

I was stunned and looked around the theatre and folks were pointing at me and talking, and the person in the next seat who I know from work was smiling and nodding his head, in approval I think.

Really strange dream that stuck in my waking head all day.  I’m sure it was brought on by anxiety from my AB admission, or maybe the IPA’s I had before going to sleep.  If it was my subconscious warning me about my coming out of the closet, too late!  Results have been surprisingly supportive.