LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exposing, without exposing..

Dubious

Girls can do that easily by wearing skirts 

But what about us boys/men?

I don't want to expose my self to others, but its thrilling to walk around feeling exposed and next summer I will be hiking in diaper and maybe a skirt so its not obvious from a distance, with handy pants to put on quick if I meet anyone..

This is also why I'm looking for a house with no neighbors...

Wear a kilt. Utilikilt, PD Kilts, Damn near kilt 'em are all modern Kilts that are easy to wear. I used to have a hiking kilt made out of the same fabric as hiking pants. Nobody cares if you wear a kilt, and if they do, tell them to mind their own f***ing business. 

8 hours ago, Dubious said:

Girls can do that easily by wearing skirts 

... but its thrilling to walk around feeling exposed

Another "that guy" in in the hatchery as the thrill gets less and less over time and the ante goes up and up

20 hours ago, warpiper said:

Wear a kilt. Utilikilt, PD Kilts, Damn near kilt 'em are all modern Kilts that are easy to wear. I used to have a hiking kilt made out of the same fabric as hiking pants. Nobody cares if you wear a kilt, and if they do, tell them to mind their own f***ing business. 

i second the kilt idea! i don't wear mine much beyond renn fairs and other fests, but i always get complements when i have it on! now, for being diapered while wearing a kilt, i haven't yet, but i do like the idea, and want to one day perhaps. 

Have you ever thought about thin tighter fitting cotton shorts for summer?  Your actual diaper wouldn't be seen unless you let it show out the back waistband, but it seems if your diaper is thick enough and your shorts thin and snug enough, the bulk of a diaper undernieth might be noticable to someone.  That might give you the thrilling feeling of exposure without flashing your whole diaper to someone under a kilt or skirt.

For all those seeking double takes without exposing your diaper all you have to do is wear a thick, crinkly plastic backed diaper with a pair of gym shorts over it.  Then walk into Barnes and Nobles or down a quiet hotel hallway and everyone you pass will know you are wearing diapers.  Trust me, I know through experience.

Well, here is the thing, I don't want that kind of exposure, not yet at at least

I just wanna be free out in the wild, so kilt is a good start and I have some months to think about it as its now below zero here

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Spanky said:

Guys can wear baggy pants  and or a long shirt to hide their diaper. 

Not if those baggy pants have the crotch piece at the knees - the long shirt tail is so-so probably no better than a baby-doll type dress !

Wearing a kilt is the best course - even a mini-kilt. Just don't be the first one leading the charge up San Juan hill or climbing bald face mountain !