LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inexpensive diapers

Fakename4me

Nothing wrong with wearing cheap diapers as long as you understand that they aren't going to perform well when used for waste retention, especially over longer periods of time.

Sometimes I like to spend a day around home and nearby in cheap diapers just to see how many times I can need a change. I don't actually count them, but I've changed only after some leakage at least ten times in 8 hours once, and I really enjoyed that but normally I prefer the opposite. If you're happy and nobody is getting hurt, then go go for whatever you like :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I buy inexpensive diapers at thrift stores and they are good enough for me. If I want them to hold more, I just double or triple diaper up. I've also modified the cheap diapers in other ways too, so they hold more liquid. If I really want them to look different or cute, I'll put stickers or colorful ducktape on them.

I don't have the luxury to buy the premium or the adult baby looking diapers. If I were to be able to afford them, I probably would only buy a certain amount because I would not be able to use them to their fullest all the time, they would be wasted other wise.

I get cheaper brands of diapers at thrift stores and Goodwill all the time.  When I pay $3 for a package of 18 diapers, that works for me!  I don't wear 24/7 and unless I go out of town for the day shopping or running errands, I am in a diaper for maybe 3 hours early morning while sitting at the computer.  Sure, I sometimes get leaks when I know I'm really wetting a lot, but that is my fault.  It wouldn't be worth it for me to spend $30 for a package of premium diapers to wear for only 3 hours a couple mornings a week.  When I do wear my Goodwill diapers (Attends, Prevail, McKesson and a few other brands) out of town shopping I can add a baby diaper for a stuffer and I always wear plastic pants over my disposable.  After 4 hours I'm ready to change and I know 3 places when out Christmas shopping that have one at a time restrooms with locking outer doors so I can change diapers in privet.  For $3 a package, I can change my diaper twice in a 6 hour shopping trip.  Yes, I get all my diapers at the Goodwill and thrift stores and they suit me well.  Not super thick like the premium diapers, but sure a lot less expensive.

I got some McKesson Lite Adult Briefs, Poly Backed. they must have made some upgrades to them. they use to be paper thin and only hold a few OZ. the new ones hold a lot more and have soft plastic. I have not tried the cloth ones.  Now the  Covidien briefs they suck paper thin don't hold much at all.  I have found both at goodwill or salvation army. The covidien ones i will pass up. I do see the cheep attends cloth back at thrift stores.  I just go to thrift store  to find the plastic back diapers and to see if i can find any vintage ones like i use to wear back in the day lol.

• 1 month later...

You can get really lucky at the thrift store every now and then. There’s been a few times I’ve came back with some good stuff. Once a whole bag of ABU Cushies, another time a partial bag of Molicares.

You’ll never know what you’ll find at the thrift store.

Except for sleeping in diapers, I don't wear them for a long time. I will use a Luvs or Pampers and stuff it in my compression  style underwear. I know when it's time to remove the wet diaper to prevent any leaking problems.