LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassed (or Changing in Public)

ppdude

There are many of us that are diapered full time and don't own any other underwear. Changing your diaper in a public bathroom can be tough. Since I'm basically blind, not only do I have to do the noisy disposable diaper change, I often have to ask for help to throw it way and to be pointed to the sink to wash my hands. That's what I call total humiliation and embarrassment. But I'm stuck with it and no longer worry about it. It is what it is and I no longer care what others may think. But it took a lot of time. In the end it's been a liberating experience. Can you relate?

You go out without a friend or helper? You are brave. I am still sighted and I lost my shyness about using diapers years ago. I don't care if the person in the next stall hears that "RIP" sound, and I car even less if they see me come out of the stall and toss it in the trash. My life is so much easier now that I don't wait for the restroom to empty.

1 hour ago, WetDad said:

You go out without a friend or helper? You are brave. I am still sighted and I lost my shyness about using diapers years ago. I don't care if the person in the next stall hears that "RIP" sound, and I car even less if they see me come out of the stall and toss it in the trash. My life is so much easier now that I don't wait for the restroom to empty.

Yup. My wife used to get me to the bathroom, but then I was on my own. Fortunately, most people are understanding and willing to help me find the trash can and sink. My wife passed away at the end of July 2018 from cancer. All my relatives are gone or dead. My wife's relatives treat me like anathema except when they can take advantage to make things worse. And they;re really good at hat.