LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sensitive issues

Firefly 35

What issues do you find the most concerning?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. I am bothered by/concerned about:

• Gun rights/gun control
    • Poverty/inequality
    • Illegal drugs/drug legalization
    • Medical and mental health treatment
    • World peace/warfare
    • ABDL/fetish-related problems
    • Environmental/climate change
    • All of the above
    • Other
    • None
  2. 2. How much?

• Extremely
    • Very
    • Somewhat
    • Slightly
    • Other

While ultimately, I'm worried about everything on that list, if I'm being truly honest, My number one concern is just being happy. I'm not happy and My goal at the moment is the pursuit of happiness. that probably sound selfish but in the end I'm just trying to get my shit together and when your own shit is a mess, it's kind of difficult to spend a single moment worrying about everyone else's shit. 

I'm concerned with everything to some degree, for I see an ever-worsening world around me with damn little improving and I don't like that. But I don't expect to live much longer so none of it is a particular bother. I'm going to do what I'm going to do in whatever time I have left and the world be damned if it doesn't like that. It's all someone else's problem and they will have to live with how they deal with it all which will likely be poorly done.

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 10:24 PM, padded_husky said:

While ultimately, I'm worried about everything on that list, if I'm being truly honest, My number one concern is just being happy. I'm not happy and My goal at the moment is the pursuit of happiness. that probably sound selfish but in the end I'm just trying to get my shit together and when your own shit is a mess, it's kind of difficult to spend a single moment worrying about everyone else's shit. 

I feel/I am the exact same way.