LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7

shammy

I'm a fan! It is my daily go-to diaper. It holds A LOT! Besides soaking up daily weewee leakings, and night time pees, but also pee in it as I wake up and eventually get up. That means it takes 7-8 wettings through the night and morning. There's not much left of it when it comes off and is usually very messy as it's really sodden. Plastic panties help keep everything dry in the morning, although the legs and inside of the panties are pretty wet. Overall, I am thrilled with them and feel like I'm wearing a "real", honest-to-goodness diaper. Got nothing bad to say about them. Love the bulk.

G

They're one of my 'second line' choices as the fit isn't quite what I like, but they are most excellent in every other way. I wouldn't feel much lost if they were all I could get ;) They do swell immensely between the legs if you happen to like that sensation, and may be the best for that particular quality.

Bettypooh

Actually, for my body type, the Dry247 is one of the better fitting diapers (go figure, everybody is different).   It's probably one of my most used ones.     I prefer the all white (I remember when they were color coded by size... used to have some lavender oens) over the Abena "racing stripe" design.    

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Actually, for my body type, the Dry247 is one of the better fitting diapers (go figure, everybody is different).   It's probably one of my most used ones.     I prefer the all white (I remember when they were color coded by size... used to have some lavender oens) over the Abena "racing stripe" design.    

They fit me very well too! Once upon a time, a time long, long ago, I had gotten some Depends bries in small and they were blue. I didn't like them as its filler "balled" up as it got wet and becamae very uncomfortable as it gelled. There would be lumps and bare spots in bad places. If I could, I'd get these in a different color, but like Henry Ford said: You can have any color you want as long as it's  [the diaper] is white. Every diaper since then has been white.

Depend briefs were always institutional green before they switched back to white.    There were some other "institutional" brands that were kind of pale blue.    Even now I think the cheap Wings brand and even much of the Attends line is baby blue.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Depend briefs were always institutional green before they switched back to white.    There were some other "institutional" brands that were kind of pale blue.    Even now I think the cheap Wings brand and even much of the Attends line is baby blue.

Attends? I did them for a short time and thought they were white too!. My visual impairment had made me color blind too, so I could be completely wrong about colors. I thought the Attends Classics in the early 2000's were, what I thought, white too. None of my kids or wife commented on the color so I assumed they were white. There's that ASS U ME again!

Attends makes different styles of their diapers.  The best were the 6 tape ones from the mid 1990's.  They were plastic backed and thicker, all white.  Attends does make a 4 tape diaper in both plastic backed and cloth like backing and they are thinner and the diaper isn't as long front to back (doesn't come up as high around the waist as the 6 tape Attends).  Those Attends are blue in color and they are the cheaper style of Attends.  I get them at the Goodwill now and then, nothing like the 6 tape Attends from the 1990's or even the 6 tape Attends of today.

Another vote for Confidry 24/7 diapers.  I used to wear bambinos almost exclusively, but now am very pleased with Dry 24/7s as my everyday diaper of choice.  They fit me well, are very absorbent and, although they don’t have baby prints, they are thick and babyish to me.  

I love those Dry 24/7s....They are a nice thick all white plastic diaper. they also don't have that stiff landing zone on the front either and almost all plastic diapers now have that....I grew up with all white crinkly plastic diapers, none of the silly cartoonish ones they have today.  Almost remind me a bit of the Luvs  Baby pants of the middle 80s.....So the 24/7s are a favorite of mine for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Today I ordered a carton of ComfiDry 24/7’s, and my supplier told me that they think the company that makes them has gone out of business. If that’s true, I’ll switch to BetterDry or Rearz Inspire+. 

On 12/10/2018 at 3:11 PM, adhb said:

Today I ordered a carton of ComfiDry 24/7’s, and my supplier told me that they think the company that makes them has gone out of business. If that’s true, I’ll switch to BetterDry or Rearz Inspire+. 

I hope not. It's the only diaper I know of that has such a unique and incredibly comfortable fit. Anyone else know or have heard more about this?

Ok, I have to jump on the Confi-Dry bus myself. For the price and the volume it holds, it's my favorite diaper. Sometimes I'll switch it up and buy a case of Bambino's but 99% of the time it's the 24/7's. Sometimes just for the fun of it I'll put a booster in and wear them for 20 plus hours. Just ordered a case of them Sunday and according to Fed Ex they should be here tomorrow.