LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how did you start to like bedwetting or when

oldwetter66

Don’t begin to understand the how or why.  But my entire life, even as a child, I’ve liked bed-wetting.  And a part of the like is the shame, the shame of sleeping atop a crinkly plastic sheet, the shame of wetting in my sleep like a baby.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

I certainly get your feelings about this. While it isnt my thing, I live with a baby who enjoys bedwetting. And there is going to be a followup to the book The Joy of Bedwetting, so I guess you are not alone.

Check it out...

https://abdiscovery.com.au/growing-up-a-bedwetter/

growing-up-a-bedwetter.jpg

Great picture and I look forward to reading the new book.

Growing up I was a chronic every night bedwetter. I don't ever remember being dry at night until my early teens and even then they few and far between. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's and all through my adult life I have had episodes of bedwetting. 

My wetting came back in my late 40's and by the time i turned 50 I was back to nightly wetting and haven't been dry at night since.

Once I got over the initial shock I soon settled back in to the habit and now thoroughly enjoy being a bedwetter again and wouldn't want life any other way.

• Like 1

I certainly get your feelings about this. While it isnt my thing, I live with a baby who enjoys bedwetting. And there is going to be a followup to the book The Joy of Bedwetting, so I guess you are not alone.

Check it out...

https://abdiscovery.com.au/growing-up-a-bedwetter/

growing-up-a-bedwetter.jpg

On 11/16/2018 at 9:23 PM, stevewet said:

Great picture and I look forward to reading the new book.

Growing up I was a chronic every night bedwetter. I don't ever remember being dry at night until my early teens and even then they few and far between. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's and all through my adult life I have had episodes of bedwetting. 

My wetting came back in my late 40's and by the time i turned 50 I was back to nightly wetting and haven't been dry at night since.

Once I got over the initial shock I soon settled back in to the habit and now thoroughly enjoy being a bedwetter again and wouldn't want life any other way.

Thanks Steve. I will let everyone know when it is published. Forrest keeps updating his wet bed picture collection. I continue to be surprised at just how many there are!1

• Like 1
On 11/18/2018 at 7:21 AM, Newbee said:

I hate bed wetting I have to wear a diaper to bed every night I have come to except this as I know there is nothing I can do about it

I think this the correct way of viewing  this as well , i HATE having to wear  diapers  and al the rest  24 /  7    BUT what other choice do i have ?   i know this wont get better   (rather get worse   and have so in my case  day by day )    so im fairly certain  based on the  MANY risk factors  for  both Full  floods  / Nocturnal enuresis  ( Bed wetting  )    that im gonna end up there sooner rather then laiter ? (alredy Total  (ie Mix  )   on Fecal.   And  Old wetter   you have NOTHING to have to be ashamed about dear  this is  MEDICAL  condition and NOT something  you have chosen to  do  on youre own.            

• Like 1

Baby Girl Sarah I know that I was just asking what others thought and how they got to the way they think about there wetting I am  69 I started loosing my bladder control in 2013 after A hard fall in ice in winter. I had retired from my job A few weeks befor

That sounds like a rough deal to me ?  Me i bacikly had the ods against  me since birth  (incl on this  IC matter  )   (check my  profile  for  deeper  info and what im talking about  ) And as  i understand this   this cant be easy for ANY age  young defenetly harder,  Middle age  like me  same   but less  hard then those younger id say.  But without a dought this must  be very  hard for you older  as well  ? )  And i can also understand  the need for some to  try to become  DL  to better be able to accept  and handle the fact that they are in fact in need of having to wear diapers  for the rest of there  life  possibly  but for some  it takes TIME dear. 

And  you  have Urine coming at night and thats bad enough  i defenetly agree.  I  have to deal with feaces day & night  and i can assure you its  NOT  pleasant  so its not a walk in park for me either dear  BUT as i sed  im NOT ashamed  i just had to accept the new  changes in my life as they come and adapt  accordingly  (this  IC and whats  probably on its way  is still not even close to the bad things i had  coming at me  since birth )                       

On 11/18/2018 at 2:50 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I did read the 1st book it was funny and A bit odd

Certainly odd, but it was written from the perspective of a bedwetting fetishist who is also ABDL. I was surprised at the very positive reaction to the book and apparently, the views he expresses are hardy unique. 

His followup book is his own bedwetting history and how it was fetishised essentially.

Mary my Girl friend bought it she likes too wet

43 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

Certainly odd, but it was written from the perspective of a bedwetting fetishist who is also ABDL. I was surprised at the very positive reaction to the book and apparently, the views he expresses are hardy unique. 

His followup book is his own bedwetting history and how it was fetishised essentially.

• 2 weeks later...

A really interesting question in a bedwetter forum ... But any way - I think I can understand the background perfectly and also for me it's really ambiguities. I am a DL, and the reason why I'm a DL is most likely that my first sexual perceptions felt together with bet wetting. So for me bedwetting had - as stupid that sounds a sexual component, because it remembers me at my first sexual experiences. This changed a bit since I began to wet unintended due to my IC. Actually I hate to wet myself uncontroled even if I'm still a DL because the IC tooks out much of the pleasure I had with the controlled wetting before. I know that this is probably hard to understand for someone without a fetish. Also for me it's still somehow confusing to find out - that something that I celebrated for the most time of my life now turned into a nightmare...    

My story is weird as is the usual for me :rolleyes: I wet the bed every night pre-teen, most nights in my early teens, once or twice a week late teens. It finally came to an end in my early 20's but it happened once in awhile thereafter, especially if I went to bed drunk (which became often). I hated everything about it, especially if the bed got cold. Fast-forward to my early to mid 50's when I had become DL and saw that it was going to get big in my life. After reading so much about ABDL online I discovered an attraction to bedwetting while diapered, and pursued that for a year or so with a little success. It finally got through my thick skull that what I really needed was to become a 24/7 wearer because pads were no longer enough to handle my increasing daytime leakage. Once on that path solidly I began to just let fate make the choices. Since I was diapered all the time there was no need to have daytime control so that went away quickly and it felt great :girl_happy: But I'd seen nothing happening at night. I still woke up several times every night needing to pee, only now I used my diaper instead of getting up, and that finally gave me the peaceful sleep I never had before. I still daydream about bedwetting and kind of like the thoughts, but like my days I've decided to just let fate decide. Very, very slowly I'm having more times of waking up to discover a wet (or wetter) diaper than I remembered doing- wetting in my sleep- which feels totally awesome to me :wub: But I'm still not pushing it; my choice of letting fate decide has worked well with everything else regarding diapers so I'm sticking with it on bedwetting too.

I've become totally accepting of my being diapered and feel no shame in it at all anymore. I'm not quite proud of this but I'm much closer to that than shame. Even leaks in public don't bother me anymore except at work or when I'm among friends who I don't think know I'm in diapers. I need diapers, I wear diapers, and so do a whole lot of other people- it's that simple. It beats the heck out of going around in wet clothing which would happen without them so I feel like it's a positive accomplishment in my life. And I happen to like it a lot too :blush: If bedwetting comes to be a regular thing I will like that just as well.Maybe more? I really don't know but what I do know is that I won't allow there to be any shame involved in this ever again. My life, my diapers, and what anyone else thinks about it is irrelevant and without value to me. Unless they like it too B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
21 hours ago, mick_dl said:

:-) yea - I hope that  I'm somewhen also back to that point again... But how you become a DL that late? That sounds to me like an interesting story!

It's something which had always been in me, but repressed. I remember daydreams of me being in diapers at a very early age clearly even when other early memories have faded away through time. It was my losing some physical bladder control that showed me I was going to be wearing diapers anyway, so that made it pointless to try and fight it any longer. It turned out to be one of the best things I've ever done for myself :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

6 hours ago, dinolover said:

Ive always liked bed wetting. I was never a true bedwetter, but I used to do it as a kid because I was too tired to get out of bed. I thought I grew out of that. Now that I live on my own I love bedwetting. I always wear a diaper to bed and wake up in the middle of the night to wet my diaper then happily go back to sleep. I conciously do it, so im not sure how it would be to have no control over it.

I have always liked being a bedwetter. I don't know why but I have right from being small. 

I didnt like it at all when I was young. It wasnt until puberty when I started to like it and want to do it even when I started to have less accidents. A counselor once told me this might have been because I enjoyed the attention wetting got me even if it was negative attention. I also shared a room with a bedwetting brother who was an athlete and a top student in both cases not like me so bedwetting didnt make me feel like there was something wrong with me. I sure didnt want my parents to remove the rubber sheet from my bed. It was like a security blanket and I was able to make sure I kept it late into my teens. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, WBxx said:

Don’t begin to understand the how or why.  But my entire life, even as a child, I’ve liked bed-wetting.  And a part of the like is the shame, the shame of sleeping atop a crinkly plastic sheet, the shame of wetting in my sleep like a baby.

Same here.

On 12/7/2018 at 12:11 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I sure didnt want my parents to remove the rubber sheet from my bed. It was like a security blanket and I was able to make sure I kept it late into my teens. 

I know what you mean.  I don't think i ever liked it growing up or even now.  It just something I have limited control over.  However, I agree with Mike that growing up my rubber sheet was like a security blanket.  Luckily I never got dry enough that my mother seriously considered removing it ("just in case").  However when I started getting more reliably dry at night in my mid-teens, my mother did try to ween me wearing diapers to bed since she felt they were an impediment to becoming totally dry.  I admit I peed my bed intentionally on more than one occasion in order to convince her that I was by no means reliably dry.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always liked wetting, sometimes underwear,  most times diapers of course. After I started wearing again earlier this year, it was almost a goal to see how wet I could get it and how much I could make it swell. Over time, has became easier and easier to wet while wearing, and I got to thinking about how it would feel to wet the bed again, I faintly remember occasional wettings very young. Once I got my waterproof bed protector and knew I'd have the house to myself one morning, I drank a lot of water, went to bed and really enjoyed wetting not having a care in the world knowing my sheets were getting soaked from leaking, and it was really fun. I love / hate that I enjoy it because I want to keep doing it, but don't really want to do it so much it will become permanent. Trying to find a nice balance, as of right now, I do it on nights before I wash my sheets and know no one will be home which is rare, so I guess I don't have to worry too much, I just feel kinda guilty yet happy that I enjoy it if that makes any sense

It is such a dichotomy! I hated wetting the bed as a child, my mother took away the nappies when I was 2.5/3years old so I just wet the sheets until I was 12. I had a plastic sheet which barely covered the mattress, so it got wet often and smelled, probably terrible to most, but I began to love it. I knew I was a failure to my parents (as well as being very dyslexic which was unknown in the 1950s) but I craved love from a cold mother so began to wet the bed for attention. At 10 years old I asked for nappies as I was not getting a very good night’s sleep, but she turned me down, so I just carried on wetting the bed. Now I’m 70 and have just had a prostatectomy so nappies are compulsory, I feel a bit guilty now because my surgeon says I should be gaining continence, but my dl side says stay in nappies, it’s legitimate, so I have decided to take my time with exercises and stay in the nappies. At least I have an understanding wife who does not mind! I still love the crinkly sheet on my bed, the smell of the morning nappy and that lovely feeling of a nappy and plastic pants caressing my boy parts.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, WBxx said:

Me too. I only ever remember complaining that I had wet the bed once.