LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recent Anti-Spanking Rants on TV

Angela Bauer

As many of you saw on-line and on TV in El Paso, TX on 12 October a mother caught her 14 year-old son joyriding in her BMW. She chased him, pulled him over and spanked him with a belt in public as cars drove by. All that was steamed on Twitter by her adult daughter. All the TV and cable networks showed the Twitter footage. Needless to say media and the public in Western Texas supported the mother. By the same token reaction in other places blamed "Spanking Texas Mom" Liza Martinez.

Even Fox network and cable dragged out old anti-spanking rants.

Is it true that every kid or teen who got spanked turns out to be violent? Is it possible to raise kids to be responsible adults without ever spanking?

When I was growing up both of my parents were strongly anti-spanking. My maternal Granny lived next door and frequently told me, "Angela, what you need is a good hairbrush spanking!" By the time I was almost 14 I had become fascinated by romantic spanking. My youngest Aunt Betsy and her family had just bought the house across the street. Betsy made no secret that she spanked her kids including a girl 6 years younger than me. Several times I saw Betsy spank her daughter and her brother who was 8 years my junior.

Then one night Aunt Betsy caught me sneaking home way after curfew. She offered me a deal: She would spank me then or rat me out to my folks. Betsy had no clue about my spanking fascination. Of course I opted to be spanked. She used her hairbrush harder on me than on her kids. I cried and realized I deserved and needed to be spanked as punishment. About a year later my Mom changed her anti-spanking attitude and started spanking me and my younger siblings with a hairbrush. I am sure this made me a more responsible person.

Okay, so what do all of you think?

https://www.koco.com/article/spanking-your-kids/14476144

My sister and I were spanked by our parents and we turned out fine. We had to stand in the corner,  or go to our rooms,  what they call time out these days.  When that didn't work,  we got a spanking.  By hand, wooden spoon or Dads belt. The punishment fit the crime, so to say 

Spanky, good for your sensible parents!

When I was young honestly I did not know any kids who got spanked, or perhaps any kids who admitted getting spanked. We lived in Bellflower, California just south of Los Angeles. That still is a bedroom community. My Mom and her 4 sisters were born there, in the house just north of where I grew up. My father emigrated there from Germany with his parents when he was a baby. In those days most of the residents were of German descent. Stereotypes aside, by the time my older sister was born in 1959 apparently parents there no longer spanked. That was one of the first California school districts to ban corporal punishment, in 1938, not long before my mom was born. Still, Granny was a big time advocate of spanking. Mom was her oldest child and Granny began using the hairbrush on her when she was 6!

Of course Granny could not understand why my folks did not spank. Frequently she told us stories about getting spanked, seeing kids getting spanked and even spanking our mother.

Based upon Granny's stories I felt lucky I was not getting spanked. Then as I approached puberty my attitude changed. I read about romantic adult spanking in trashy novels. Slowly I realized that all of my siblings, even me, got away with murder. Granny was correct, we needed spanking. In early June 1976 we temporarily moved to Davenport, Iowa for the '76-77 school year, so that my Dad could attend management training at his company's headquarters.

Wow, parenting there was so different; they spanked first and asked questions later. Those schools all used CP early and often. My little sister Missy was just 7, so she only got spanked by her teacher over the lap over her panties by hand. Both of my other sisters and both of my brothers got paddled in school. Penny was 17, a senior, and still managed to earn paddling twice in the first month of term. My older brother Jack was 16 and only got paddled by his football coach for mistakes on the field, but his teammates got paddled for the same reason. Somehow I did not get paddled in school causing me to realize I needed stricter discipline.

When we returned home in June 1977, my Mom's youngest sister Betsy and her husband had bought the house across the street from us. Aunt Betsy had been the primary babysitter for Penny and Jack, as well as me before I can remember. Apparently grudgingly Betsy never spanked us. As a mother she believed in spanking even bigger time than Granny. A few times I watched Betsy spank her two older kids, a girl 8 and a boy 7, with a hairbrush. It was Aunt Betsy who gave me my first, and long over-due, spanking with the hairbrush starting before I turned 14.

Finally Mom came to her senses and began to spank me and my younger siblings well before I turned 15. Honestly I am sure all those spankings made me a better and more responsible adult.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 1:24 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Is it true that every kid or teen who got spanked turns out to be violent? Is it possible to raise kids to be responsible adults without ever spanking?

If every kid or teen who got spanked turned out to be violent my generation would have filled the jails. I think there might be more likelihood of it where its combined with psychological abuse or neglect but thats probably true with or without spanking. My father apologized to some us later in life for the kind of punishment we received when younger. I guess he had a lot of guilt about it. I wish he would have apologized instead for the fact that we didnt get much parental attention, respect or individual support. We were never encouraged or complimented and most of the attention we got was negative. As I said to one of my sisters recently I cant remember my father ever calling me by my first name. Mostly I got called by names like hippie (because my hair was too long according to him), bonehead or worse. So when I think of any resentments I have about my childhood spanking is well down the list. To be fair my mother was kinder although she had lots of problems of her own. I think kids can be raised without spanking and I also think if it is used it should be done as a last resort.

• Like 1

Very well shared, Mike. You have my sympathy.

I am so lucky to come from an understanding extended family. I have difficulty understanding parents who are indifferent or worse toward their children.

As I have said often, growing up my parents disapproved of all punishment, especially spanking. I knew all 4 of my grandparents. All of them believed in spanking. My mom's youngest sister, Aunt Betsy, was our babysitter until I was 4. Betsy never spanked any of us. Thus it was a shock when my immediate family returned home in 1977 after a year in Iowa to find Aunt Betsy and her family living across the street. With her own kids, the oldest a girl 6 years my junior, Betsy believed in spanking big time.

During our year in Iowa every kid I met got spanked regularly. I was 12 that year. by friends of my older sister, then 17, were also still spanked often. I began to realize I needed stricter discipline. I never felt every kid needed to be spanked, but I thought I needed spanking. So, when I was about 14 Aunt Betsy caught me sneaking back to my house a couple of hours past curfew. Betsy gave me a choice of her dragging me to my Mom or accepting a spanking from her. I knew Mom would barely scold me. I knew breaking curfew was naughty. I was also curious about spanking. To me the choice was obvious. Betsy spanking me very hard over her lap on my bare bottom with a hairbrush. It hurt and I cried. But it taught me a lesson. About once a month I would confess my misbehavior to Aunt Betsy who would then spank me with the hairbrush. The first 2 times she spanked me in private although she spanked her own kids in front of whoever was around. After that I was spanked in public. It was only after I turned 15 that Mom began to spank me and my 3 younger siblings. By then my oldest sister was 20 and our older brother was 19.

Look, I'm an attorney, not an expert on parenting. I do not assume that because spanking was the punishment that worked for me in the late 1970's means that spanking is always the best form of negative reinforcement.

This is why I encourage lively debate and discussion about CP as well as psychological abuse.

• Like 1

To me it's all about intent. When a responsible adult disciplines a child, they let them know that they did something wrong and need discipline. The discipline given is not done out of anger or malicious intent, but with the hopes that the child might learn from the experience. Spanking might not be the most effective punishment or necessarily work (since if a child has a mental illness they might not be able to learn from that form of discipline), but if used sparingly and effectively it gets the point across. I was rarely spanked myself, but when I was I knew that I deserved the punishment and I was not as likely to act out.

In all honesty I feel that in a world filled with escapism where both children and adults alike continually seek entertainment that the ban on electronics was always the bigger punishment.

• Like 1

I always love to hear about your life and past, Angela.  I am curious about your frame of mind when you first decided to approach your Aunt Betsy to confess and ask her to spank you.  Please elaborate on that and what result you expected and if it turned out as you had hoped.

I was spanked as a child only a handful of times and I avoided them like the plague, even to the point of being usually well-behaved.  I also attribute the judicious use of spanking on me, along with the fine example my parents set, to my character being high enough to eventually excel at most things I did.  So I would say spanking worked quite well on me, though they were used sparingly.  I never once thought to seek a spanking until I became an adult and became aware of "spanking therapy," which seems to be growing in popularity.  It was even highlighted on Buzz Feed.

Looking back, at 14, I could have benefited from spankings, perhaps.  I wonder if a spanking aunt at that time of adolescence when I was picking some bad habits would have saved me from problems I later experienced in college that caused me considerable suffering.  So maybe my spankings were not continued long enough.  After aging to about 9, I considered them to be reserved for small children.

I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, near you, Angela, and also never heard much of corporeal punishments, though my junior high schools did, on rare occasion, administer paddle swats in the early 70's.  I thought these an aberration, even when I did get one once for leaving P.E class at the lunch bell instead of lining up before being dismissed.  All of us caught by the surprise roll call were given the choice of the swat or an unsatisfactory mark on a progress report card and I only felt I took the more honorable choice.  A neighbor P.E. teacher who witnessed my swat later expressed his admiration at my choice to my father at a party at our house.

• 1 month later...

This is going to be controversial, but I just don't believe in spanking. I do think some punishment is necessary, obviously, but not in a way that inflicts physical pain. I love spanking in an erotic context, but not as discipline. I just don't think hitting a child is a requirement for them to turn out to be a good, respectful person. My mom did it, albeit rarely. She claimed it was only in situations where I put myself in danger, but I have memories of being spanked for small stuff, like not cleaning my room. Either way, it made me fear my mom at times, and I'd be surprised if it was any different for other kids. I do think that if you absolutely refuse to not spank, at least don't use implements. The hand can be very painful for a small child and the only purpose of implements is more pain. Implements are just cruel in my opinion and borderline sadistic. But that's just my 2 cents. You all can agree or disagree. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, cookiemonster23 said:

This is going to be controversial, but I just don't believe in spanking. I do think some punishment is necessary, obviously, but not in a way that inflicts physical pain. I love spanking in an erotic context, but not as discipline. I just don't think hitting a child is a requirement for them to turn out to be a good, respectful person. My mom did it, albeit rarely. She claimed it was only in situations where I put myself in danger, but I have memories of being spanked for small stuff, like not cleaning my room. Either way, it made me fear my mom at times, and I'd be surprised if it was any different for other kids. I do think that if you absolutely refuse to not spank, at least don't use implements. The hand can be very painful for a small child and the only purpose of implements is more pain. Implements are just cruel in my opinion and borderline sadistic. But that's just my 2 cents. You all can agree or disagree. 

I do wonder, did they make it clear to you why you were spanked? I feel that in discipline with children the punishment itself doesn't matter that much. What matters is being clear on exactly what they did, why they did it, why it was wrong, why the punishment is appropriate, why they can't keep doing this and what they should have done instead. The punishment itself is merely just to give those things weight as otherwise the child will just ignore them.

4 hours ago, marinus18 said:

I do wonder, did they make it clear to you why you were spanked? I feel that in discipline with children the punishment itself doesn't matter that much. What matters is being clear on exactly what they did, why they did it, why it was wrong, why the punishment is appropriate, why they can't keep doing this and what they should have done instead. The punishment itself is merely just to give those things weight as otherwise the child will just ignore them.

Yes, but it was always vague. My mom hated explaining anything to me and would only briefly tell me why she thought hitting me was appropriate. I quite often heard “Because I said so”. Generally, she’d say what it was for, but never bothered to tell me why it was wrong. She wanted displeasing her to be the only reason for not doing bad things, but of course that rarely worked. Either way, I think there’s very little a child could do to deserve a beating, especially when they’re not even a teen yet. It’s frankly pretty disturbing how many people there are in here saying how glad they were their parents used to hit them. I don’t know what goes on in someone’s mind that makes them think they’re so horrible they deserve to be hit. It’s especially ridiculous if it’s for doing something violent, and frankly hypocritical. It’s basically saying the parent is free to be violent but the kid is not.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, cookiemonster23 said:

Yes, but it was always vague. My mom hated explaining anything to me and would only briefly tell me why she thought hitting me was appropriate. I quite often heard “Because I said so”. Generally, she’d say what it was for, but never bothered to tell me why it was wrong. She wanted displeasing her to be the only reason for not doing bad things, but of course that rarely worked. Either way, I think there’s very little a child could do to deserve a beating, especially when they’re not even a teen yet. It’s frankly pretty disturbing how many people there are in here saying how glad they were their parents used to hit them. I don’t know what goes on in someone’s mind that makes them think they’re so horrible they deserve to be hit. It’s especially ridiculous if it’s for doing something violent, and frankly hypocritical. It’s basically saying the parent is free to be violent but the kid is not.

You are so right about this, every part of it. The APA and AMA always talk about how spanking is harmful to a child’s development and meant health, but no one ever points out the much more fundamental facts: a child is a person, their parents do not own them, and it’s not okay to hit anyone, no matter their age and relationship to the person being violent.

A spanking is just a parent hitting a child because the parent can’t think of a better approach, which is pure laziness because there’s a ton of information out there on how to handle behavior problems without punishment (applied behavior analysis - look it up people!).

I don’t have kids, but if my niece ever told me she deserved to be hit, I’d be absolutely beside myself with sadness and concern. That indicative of either a taught/learned belief that the one’s body can be violated or a depth of self-loathing in need of therapy.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:24 PM, Angela Bauer said:

As many of you saw on-line and on TV in El Paso, TX on 12 October a mother caught her 14 year-old son joyriding in her BMW. She chased him, pulled him over and spanked him with a belt in public as cars drove by. All that was steamed on Twitter by her adult daughter. All the TV and cable networks showed the Twitter footage. Needless to say media and the public in Western Texas supported the mother. By the same token reaction in other places blamed "Spanking Texas Mom" Liza Martinez.

Even Fox network and cable dragged out old anti-spanking rants.

When I was growing up both of my parents were strongly anti-spanking. My maternal Granny lived next door and frequently told me, "Angela, what you need is a good hairbrush spanking!" By the time I was almost 14 I had become fascinated by romantic spanking. My youngest Aunt Betsy and her family had just bought the house across the street. Betsy made no secret that she spanked her kids including a girl 6 years younger than me. Several times I saw Betsy spank her daughter and her brother who was 8 years my junior.

Then one night Aunt Betsy caught me sneaking home way after curfew. She offered me a deal: She would spank me then or rat me out to my folks. Betsy had no clue about my spanking fascination. Of course I opted to be spanked. She used her hairbrush harder on me than on her kids. I cried and realized I deserved and needed to be spanked as punishment. About a year later my Mom changed her anti-spanking attitude and started spanking me and my younger siblings with a hairbrush. I am sure this made me a more responsible person.

Okay, so what do all of you think?

https://www.koco.com/article/spanking-your-kids/14476144

I saw that video, and a woman wailing on her kid with a belt through a car door is not a spanking. She was out of control and enraged, in a confined space, and swinging a belt at someone seated. She probably hit him everywhere except his butt. If I ran social services there, you can bet I’d be paying her a home visit. The kid is at least a kid. What’s the mom’s excuse for being so impulsive? 

Is it possible to raise kids to be responsible adults without ever spanking?”

Yes.

1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

You are so right about this, every part of it. The APA and AMA always talk about how spanking is harmful to a child’s development and meant health, but no one ever points out the much more fundamental facts: a child is a person, their parents do not own them, and it’s not okay to hit anyone, no matter their age and relationship to the person being violent.

A spanking is just a parent hitting a child because the parent can’t think of a better approach, which is pure laziness because there’s a ton of information out there on how to handle behavior problems without punishment (applied behavior analysis - look it up people!).

I don’t have kids, but if my niece ever told me she deserved to be hit, I’d be absolutely beside myself with sadness and concern. That indicative of either a taught/learned belief that the one’s body can be violated or a depth of self-loathing in need of therapy.

I saw that video, and a woman wailing on her kid with a belt through a car door is not a spanking. She was out of control and enraged, in a confined space, and swinging a belt at someone seated. She probably hit him everywhere except his butt. If I ran social services there, you can bet I’d be paying her a home visit. The kid is at least a kid. What’s the mom’s excuse for being so impulsive? 

Did she get in any legal trouble for it?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 10:15 PM, Author_Alex said:

Not that I know of.

I think the laws vary in a lot of places but authorities probably don't want to tell parents how to raise and discipline their kids. While corporal punishments aren't common today in a lot of places they were for a long time. I remember getting picked up by the police when I was younger and listening to an officer tell my parents in the next room not to punish me severely at home. The assumption seemed to be that was what parents would do under the circumstances. But that was decades ago. They might tell parents the same thing today but would they enforce it? 

• 5 months later...

I grew up in a very loving family with a mom who never hesitated to spank. We got the full lineup: hand, ruler, spoon, brush, paddle, belt, and very rarely, switch. It varies depending on our age and the crime lol. It was usually bare, but sometimes it was over undies. Happy to answer any questions. 

I grew up in a family that never spanked.  Now the only thing I am going to say on this subject is that I am currently in an positive behavioral interventions and supports training for my job.  The training is super helpful when dealing with children who have had trauma in their life, yes spanking qualifies. Violence can breed violence, it is super damaging to a child's self esteem, I could go on but I won't.  I would never dream of spanking a child but each family is different.  I have however seen in my job what happens when young children are spanked.  They play that out with baby dolls, instead of hugging and loving the baby, they spank the the baby, tell the baby they are bad.  I see this daily at my job and it breaks my heart. I have had children tell me, "mommy spanked me because I didn't eat my cereal or daddy spanked me cause I touched his phone.  These are real examples that I have heard in just the last week. Through the training, we have learned just how damaging that can be to the healthy development and wiring of ones executive function of the brain.  Look up conscious discipline, it is a wonderful source for positive behavior reinforcement. I am sure people will disagree with me, however I work with young children some of which have experienced not only spankings but far worse. Children need to know that they are safe, spanking is not considered safe, rather quite frightening to a child.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 8:22 PM, babymaggie said:

I grew up in a family that never spanked...  I would never dream of spanking a child but each family is different.  I have however seen in my job what happens when young children are spanked.  They play that out with baby dolls, instead of hugging and loving the baby, they spank the the baby, tell the baby they are bad. 

I grew up in an era of 'spare the rod and spoil the child' where spanking was normal. We got corporal punishment at home and at school back then. If the consequences were bad for all who went through it there would be a lot of emotionally broken adults today. I think the general rule was that it wasn't used except where parents or schools thought there werent other good options. I dont think that for me it was traumatic because I saw a lot of others my age go through it also. If it was cruel or constant I can see that it could be harmful though. Today its not considered acceptable or even legal in many places. I think that within limits I would leave the decision to parents.

One doesn't have to be an "emotionally broken adult" to still be pissed off about being beaten as a child.  

Like others in my era, I was spanked occasionally.  There were times the punishment was deserved, and there were other times the person punishing just lost their cool and took it out on kid(s).  I still remember the times I did nothing to warrant a beating, but got one because the person punishing me (or us) was convinced I did something I didn't.  For me, this person wasn't either of my parents, but our neighborhood old lady who was basically running a daycare out of her home.  While I'm sure this bitch is long dead, and thankfully I don't know her full name, but if I ever found her grave I'd smear shit all over the gravestone. 

Like anything else, I took these experiences and made lemonade out of lemons.  It made me much more critical in reviewing evidence and documentation before I make decisions or formulate opinions.  It also made me decide to never hit anyone or anything in anger or for discipline.  For me, spanking is an activity for two consenting adults, and that's it.

The one thing that doesn't seem to be considered in regard to spanking and psych damage.  Being in my seventies, spanking was an extremely common event.  I was spanked as were all my neighbor kids, all my relatives etc.   Being an expected event had to do something with the child's adjustment to being spanked.  Even a couple of centuries ago people used to take their children to public executions.  Which was what was done.  Today the kid would be a wreck, in part because they learn that is not a common experience for other children.  

I'm not saying this is a total answer (group experience creating acceptance) but I have this nagging feeling it had a lot to do.  Which in part explains "I was spanked and turned out all right" for we older people.

• 1 month later...

To be honest there is bad parenting and their are different approaches to dealing with behavioural issues and I do feel I should point out abuse need not be physical, it can be deprivation of love, 'mind games', removal of clothing or even the most basic food and liquids.

I take the view having worked in child protection *anything* can be abused if the person has that kind of an attitude and that spanking provided it is moderate used as a last resort backed by one to one work with the child on what caused the infraction can have  place within a loving relationship but just 'lashing out' never works.

• 11 months later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, cookiemonster23 said:

That is lazy parenting because she doesn´t make it clear why you deserve it. Our mom would always explain it exactly. She was an intellectual so believed understanding was key so we had to discipline. Punishment was merely a tool to make sure we would listen. Punishing a child without explanation regardless of if it's physical or not is abusive. Even if she didn't spank and just did things like grounding and chores without explaining why it would still be bad.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:41 PM, Cal7 said:

I grew up in a very loving family with a mom who never hesitated to spank. We got the full lineup: hand, ruler, spoon, brush, paddle, belt, and very rarely, switch. It varies depending on our age and the crime lol. It was usually bare, but sometimes it was over undies. Happy to answer any questions. 

Really? Is that age truly accurate?

I think spankings have gone out of favor because people have more time to raise their kids. One big advantage of spankings is that they are much quicker. You don't have to go into lengthy talks. You can just tell them what they did wrong and spank them and they will accept it. Now however families are smaller and modern tech has drastically cut down on the time needed for household chores. Before children HAD to do their chores as a single mother was simply unable to do it on her own. Now though a single mother can do all the chores of a 3 children household reasonably easily. So making sure they do their chores is no longer essential and she has the time to spend on other discipline methods.

Also today the understanding of psychology is much greater than it was before so there are many more techniques available that don't include physical force. My mom was really into that and read all kinds of books and had quite elaborate and creative child rearing methods.

Therefore most spankings do not occur because a parent wants to responsibly teach their child discipline and have happy family but because they are too lazy to look into other methods or too selfish to put too much effort into their kids. Or worse of all they spank their children to blow off some steam. I think that's why many kids who are suffering spankings now develop a lot more damage. It's not the spankings themselves but usually the only parents who resort to them also have all kinds of other issues.

pk my turn. I was spanked by my mother as a kid. I would call them beatings instead of spankings. She often left welts and bruises on me. I commonly wet my pants from the beatings. I know what she did was wrong. a simple one or two spankings with her hand or a perhaps a brush or belt would have been the correct way to give a spanking. I got beaten with hot wheel tracks 20-30 times until I was a quivering bucket of tears laying defeated on my bed. 

When it came to my kids yes they got spanked occasionally. My wife and I viewed spanking as the nuclear option.. Final last resort. They got no more than two spankings. We felt anything more than that was for your own satisfaction. We used time outs and restrictions more than anything else. We learned early on you have to figure out what your children really enjoy doing and use that has a reward for good behavior. Great example was my Daughter.. She was a major book worm. You got far more done in the discipline department when you took away her books than any spanking would have done.  I really hated spanking my kids. it always felt like I was failing them as a parent when it came to that. We did it because we wanted them to know rules need to be followed and we weren't going to stand for kids that threw tantrums at the check out of Walmart. My daughter, who is an adult now, was out shopping with me. We both witnessed a child about 5 have a complete melt down at Walmart over a candy bar . Tantrum on the floor and parent just let them continue doing it. finally after several minutes the mother broke weak and bought the candy. Tantrum ended but that only taught that kid to do it again in the future.  My daughter turned to me and said. thank you for not letting me do that sort of thing when I was that age. All I had to say when my kids were that age was.. "Do we need to go to the bathroom for a tune up".. they both understood what I meant.  I think kids need to understand a spanking is a useful tool in the parents arsonal, But should only be used as a final option. 

• Like 1

I read these posts and I sit here crying. I can honestly say I had one spanking in my life and I know I deserved every slap I got on my bottom. I was always the daring one and I loved going downtown to the city. Taking trains and buses to me was a normal thing and I was never scared. I had just turned twelve years old and I loved to buy magazines pertaining to scat and poop. Yes it is a lifetime for me. Standard nudies and straight sex just never did it for me. It was May of 1977 and I had gotten home from school about two PM and decided to take the train down to Times Square and visit the sex stores and magazine habitats. I did this regularly and never had a problem. I figured I'd get home around five PM before my dad or mom and make dinner. Here I am waiting for the train and from behind me I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and there standing before me is my dad. I had nothing to say or excuse to use. My dad just looked at me and said "wait til' you get home" I was totally busted. I was twelve years old and got ten whacks from my dads hand on my bare bottom. I was totally oblivious of the times and read in the paper a few months later why my dad had been so upset with me out roaming the streets of Manhatten. David Berkowitz the notorious "Son Of Sam" had the city on its knees with the crimes he committed and parents and women alike were scared to even be out on the streets. I learned a good lesson from the spanking and loved my dad even more for loving me enough to spank my bottom. I also learned at a young age that spankings are very erotic, and a turn on for me. I have done many things as a teen that I reflect on but I do dare say I have not one regret. All to me were life learning experiences. That was my only spanking ever from my dad and college was six years later when spankings and diapers really blossomed and expanded my horizons.

• Like 3