LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do only "Born again Christians go to heaven?"

On 6/26/2019 at 1:52 PM, BuildaBearBaby said:

The fact of the matter is you must be saved to go to Heaven. There are no amount of good deeds that will get you into Heaven. Our deeds are as filthy rags to God.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is very true! I agree 100%. You dont get to heaven unless you have God in your heart and are walking with Him. Are you going to be perfect? No. God examines the heart. Where is your heart?

BTW BuildaBearBaby I love your user name

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 5:16 AM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

You're the one making a positive claim so it's Your duty to back it up with EVIDENCE (anecdotes of personal experiences are not evidence). 

Nobody is obligated to disprove anything. That's not how it works. Unfortunately religious folks like you have a tendency to invent their own logic, aside from their own facts. 

In this context the 'facts' are what God says. You can pretend God says something else, but you would be wrong.

37 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

In this context the 'facts' are what God says. You can pretend God says something else, but you would be wrong.

What does God say?

2 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

You say you go to church right? it means BORN AGAIN. How do you not know this?

Because not every Christian is a born again Christian. 

Because many Christians believe the spirit enters you at baptism, and therefore born again is not an applicable concept in the faith.

36 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Because many Christians believe the spirit enters you at baptism, and therefore born again is not an applicable concept in the faith.

your theology is non-biblical. I dont care what Christians believe. I care about what the Bible says and if you arent 'born again', you aint a christian at all.

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

your theology is non-biblical. I dont care what Christians believe. I care about what the Bible says and if you arent 'born again', you aint a christian at all.

How very comforting such faith must be.

• Like 1

How may persons think that the Bible is either "creationist" or monotheistic?

If you evaluate it IN IT'S TIME" the"born again" phrase was used speaking with a crowd that was mostly non-Christian, so that "Christin"= "born anew" by nature. Also in the OLd Testament Satan was not evil. That was picked up by the Christians from the Apocrypha,, sort of the Junior Varsity Bible. It is likely that "Jesus" was a compilation of 3 would-be Mashia just as King Arthur was a legend made of several chieftains opposing the Anglo-Saxon migration into Britain

Failure to think in context, called "the Presentist Fallacy",  can lead to so much misunderstadning For example the story of Abraham and Isaac. Everyone gets bent out of shape over it, saying "what kind of god would ask a man to sacrifice his son on an altar" Keep in mind two things. "God" cancelled the human sacrifice and, for those who accepted him as God, for all time. Second: Human sacrifice was the going thing. A man who would be chosen as a king of anything in 2100 BCE would be expected to offer his children up to the gods on demand or would not be worthy of ruling the smallest privy. The point of the story is the OPPOSITE of what people take it as

Another misunderstadning is that of the role of faith. In the Medieval mind. It was considered fact that the Existence of God had been proven by Reason (that was an error, You cannot prove the existence of anything by discursive reasoning since things the world exists apart from, and before whatever we know, think want or feel. it is the "factual premisies" in "Factual premises and valid reasoning yield true conclusions"). Also accepted as having been proven by Reason was the goodness of God. Therefore, it went that since God was all those things win "omni" in front of it, and since the humand mind was limited and finite and since God was by nature good and would not lie, than you could and must take his word on things, pertaining to himself. Faith as the unthinking acceptance of what someone said to be the will of God was born with Martin Luther's "Reason is the Devil's whore", which while understandable was the result of the MISUSE of Reason by the corrupted elements of the Catholic Church

• Confused 1
On 7/16/2019 at 6:38 PM, rosalie.bent said:
On 7/16/2019 at 6:06 PM, Author_Alex said:

Okay, well good to know that the LOVE of God is present in you. I mean, wow! You really personify the teachings of the bible, being totally inflexible, and intractable in your opinions, what freedom you have. Maybe you can throw some more stones there, you of the glass house. 

• Sad 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 5:42 AM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Okay, well good to know that the LOVE of God is present in you. I mean, wow! You really personify the teachings of the bible, being totally inflexible, and intractable in your opinions, what freedom you have. Maybe you can throw some more stones there, you of the glass house. 

Truth is truth. Like it or not, it doesnt change. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2019 at 10:56 PM, Little Christine said:

How may persons think that the Bible is either "creationist" or monotheistic?

If you evaluate it IN IT'S TIME" the"born again" phrase was used speaking with a crowd that was mostly non-Christian, so that "Christin"= "born anew" by nature. Also in the OLd Testament Satan was not evil. That was picked up by the Christians from the Apocrypha,, sort of the Junior Varsity Bible. It is likely that "Jesus" was a compilation of 3 would-be Mashia just as King Arthur was a legend made of several chieftains opposing the Anglo-Saxon migration into Britain

Failure to think in context, called "the Presentist Fallacy",  can lead to so much misunderstadning For example the story of Abraham and Isaac. Everyone gets bent out of shape over it, saying "what kind of god would ask a man to sacrifice his son on an altar" Keep in mind two things. "God" cancelled the human sacrifice and, for those who accepted him as God, for all time. Second: Human sacrifice was the going thing. A man who would be chosen as a king of anything in 2100 BCE would be expected to offer his children up to the gods on demand or would not be worthy of ruling the smallest privy. The point of the story is the OPPOSITE of what people take it as

Another misunderstadning is that of the role of faith. In the Medieval mind. It was considered fact that the Existence of God had been proven by Reason (that was an error, You cannot prove the existence of anything by discursive reasoning since things the world exists apart from, and before whatever we know, think want or feel. it is the "factual premisies" in "Factual premises and valid reasoning yield true conclusions"). Also accepted as having been proven by Reason was the goodness of God. Therefore, it went that since God was all those things win "omni" in front of it, and since the humand mind was limited and finite and since God was by nature good and would not lie, than you could and must take his word on things, pertaining to himself. Faith as the unthinking acceptance of what someone said to be the will of God was born with Martin Luther's "Reason is the Devil's whore", which while understandable was the result of the MISUSE of Reason by the corrupted elements of the Catholic Church

Sorry, but most of your post is just nonsense.  'born again' was the term that Jesus used to Nicodemus so it literally has divine authority. Like it or not. Jesus was a real person and the evidence is substantial. Also, Satan was understood to be evil from the third chapter of Genesis. 

• 2 weeks later...

Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

We because of the sin of Adam and Eve are born into sin. Children are SAFE as they do not know the difference between right and wrong, or good and evil, but the Bible says that God has prepared a place of Fire and Brimstone for Non-Believers. Ye must be BORN again.

John 3:

[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

God is the same today, as He was in the beginning. He wants us to be with Him, but He gives us Free Will to choose Him or self (sin)

On 6/28/2019 at 7:01 AM, diaperguy said:

This is very true! I agree 100%. You dont get to heaven unless you have God in your heart and are walking with Him. Are you going to be perfect? No. God examines the heart. Where is your heart?

BTW BuildaBearBaby I love your user name

Salvation has NOTHING to do with GOD. Salvation is a Gift from God in His Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross to give us an exit strategy from eternal damnation, and torment where there will no rest and 

Matthew 13:50 King James Version (KJV)

50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.