LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My diaper experience

MLGTexas84

I've loved diapers ever since I was a little kid. 

I never had a wetting issue, but when I was 4 a girl had an accident at nap time and they put her in a diaper until her clothes were washed. I was so intrigued that I intentionally wet my pants the next 2 nap times to be put in diapers. My mom sent a change of clothes on the 3rd day and I never had another "accident". I heard that from my mom when I was in high school.

At 8 my mom was keeping kids and I stole a baby diaper and put it in my underwear. It was probably a size 3 so it was mostly just the crotch. However, I was so excited, but not sexually. I was still to young for that.

Bought my first adult diapers in high school.

My sister found my diapers when I was 19 and told my parents they were freaked out, but I did my best to explain things. Of course my mom tried to tell it was just a phase.

34 and married to a wonderful woman who wears diapers every night.

Some phase huh?

What about y'all?

7 hours ago, MLGTexas84 said:

34 and married to a wonderful woman who wears diapers every night.

^ That's awesome. Did you introduce her, or was she already a DL?

I have a very similar situation...

I remember from about the time I was 5, loving diapers. I stole my 3 year old cousins diapers sometimes. Never had any bed wetting issues. 

Never told anyone about my fetish... except my wife, 2 years into our marriage. She accepts it, but doesn't understand it.

Bought my first diapers when I was a senior... but I drove out of town a ways to make sure I would never be caught. (Grew up in a small town in Maine)

Now, I have a stash. I wear occasionally. Sometimes around the wife. Once and a while she will put one on herself to please me.. maybe 1-2x a month.

I can't remember when I developed my interest, it seems like it had been with me my whole life .

When I was a child my parents favorite punishment was wiping us with a belt and after I would get my licks it seemed like everytime I would sooth myself by thinking of wearing diapers again .

I used to love watching babies getting thair diapers changed and wishing it was me  laying thair getting all that attention , being cleaned up , powder and having those wonderfully soft , cozy white diapers being pulled up between my legs ,while being cooed at and spoken to in baby talk .

I never really acted on my feeling and bought any diapers until I was in my twenties. This site as well as dpf were the first I ever discovered ,they have really helped me come to grips with accepting and living with this side of myself , knowing that I'm not the only one who enjoys time wearing diapers .

I have been married now for 25 years ,  it wasn't until about 10 yrs into our relationship that I revealed my love of diapers and little side to my wife , it was a little hard for her to accept at first but in the last two years she has really opened up to it , partially to the fact that our children are now grown and out of the house and we are now empty nester's.

Happiness is wearing and wetting good diapers .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I always wanted to wear diapers long before it was sexual. 

In junior high it changed to sexual. All the other guys would dream about sex and naked people. I dreamt about wearing diapers and it wasn't until high school that I was effectively having sex dreams.

It wasn't until the internet and diaper stories did it evolve into changing and fantasies about other people involved.

I'm still not a little and don't experience head space or regression and neither does my wife.

That said ABU baby printed diapers are all I wear and i have a few adult pacifier "Nuk 5s". We also sleep with stuffed animals.