LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you wear diapers?

I love the feeling of diapers and love using them. Years ago, I wore diapers just occasionaly, but this year I started wearing pull-up diapers during the daytime almost every day and feel unsecure and not relaxed when I'm not wearing them. I would rather juse real diapers, but I'm afraid they are too easy to detect. 

2 hours ago, BabyJune said:

So far I haven't gotten up the guts to go away from the house wearing diapers--at least not in the car. I've walked a couple blocks to the mailbox, but that's about it. And I walk between Mom's house and my house wearing a diaper during the day. I remember Murphy's Law that says "if anything can go wrong, it will." I'm scared of something going wrong if I wear a diaper while driving or to the store. It could be anything from an accident (car accident) to a medical emergency and then I'd possibly be discovered.

Baby June, don't worry we all have those fears initially. How often does somebody actually have a car accident or medical emergency and if either of those thing actually happened then being caught wearing a diaper is really the least of your worries.

Just go for it and enjoy not. 

On 11/22/2018 at 9:53 AM, Three Rivers said:

Just like Spanky said. ??

I feel the same way, I do it for fun and pleasure  Wish I has a diaper friend or friends who has similar likes and be naughty with each other and love wearing both but I like wearing diaper's and little panties pulled over the diaper to make me feel young and naughty 

18 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

Besides needing diapers at night for medical reasons, and keeping our bed dry. I also wear them cause I'm a DL, and a little bit of an AB. I love the feeling of having  the bulk between my legs, and love to hear the crinkling sound of my diaper when I walk. I love being out in public and be able to wet or mess freely knowing I have on a diaper. I don't have to wait in line to use the bathroom while out. 

I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but have grown to love them and don't feel properly dressed without one.

I was talking with my therapist a while back and I had mentioned the Dailydiapers site to her. I said it was a place I could go to share my thoughts and desires with a lot of like-minded people. She thought it was positively outlet for me to have a place to share my feelings and experiences with like-minded friends but she asked me if they were aware of why I do this. I have shared this before but I think it has been awhile:

When I was just 10 months old my mom told me I had Spinal Meningitis. Of course I was too young to remember that but from what I hear it was a horrible disease! Fast forward to 21 months old, they discovered I had a melignant brain tumor the size of a golf ball on my brain stem. The doctors operated on me and were able to successfully remove the tumor but since it was in such a delicate area they had to screw my head into a frame so I was sure not to move an inch. Because this was a type of tumor that seeds; I went through Radiation along with Kemo-therapy treatments. I now understand that they don’t do Radiation on kids that young anymore because of the problems it causes during a child’s development, which I have had and still have today.

This was all back in 1982. Today, I feel extremely fortunate to be able to do what I do considering the many outcomes the doctors gave my parents of what I could have been like. Sorry, I tend to ramble on a bit before I get to the actual point. I guess I do this as a way to get back that childhood I lost due to illness. I went through I don’t remember how many years of treatments and a lot of tests to see how much of an effect the treatments had on me. I am a big advocate now for mental illness awareness because of the bi-polar depression and the anxiety along with the many learning difficulties I have had. Sorry if i’m repeating myself with this tale of my childhood; that’s another thing that I lost, my short term memory, so I wouldn’t remember if I told this before or not...ha..ha!

I love wearing for just the fact it makes me feel cozy and secure and not to mention naughty,  I do it when I'm going to be alone for a few days but would like to meet others that share my likes also just for fun

• Like 1