LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you wear diapers?

7 minutes ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

I wear diapers because they make me feel more comfortable and I like the feeling of the extra bulk and padding between my legs and the way I have to waddle when my diaper is soaking wet 

Same reason I wear them 

Honestly, wearing diapers just feel so right! I remember wearing when I was a kid and although I struggled with a bedwetting issue, I remember being sad when I finally stopped wearing. I remember having the strong desire to wear when I was a teenager and I remember the day that I finally decided to start wearing again. Wearing a diaper just feels like the right thing to do! I feel like a complete person when I wear diapers! when I wear a diaper, I imagine what someone feels like when they normally put on underwear! Like, they don't have to think about if putting on underwear is the proper thing to do. They just know that your suppose to wear underwear everyday. That is how I feel when I put on a diaper. I just feel complete! I'm so much more happy when I'm diapered up and considering I haven't been padded in over 10 months, what might explain me feeling depressed lately! I bet the second I finally order more diapers, all of my sadness will melt away and everything in the world will feel right! lol 

• Like 6

I wear due to back issues. It is a major problem getting out of bed some mornings because of the back pain and as a result, I end up wetting and messing myself. Lately, I have developed urinary urge incontinence from my l5-s1 disc herniation, so now I wear a diaper anytime I leave home.

There are several reasons why I enjoy wearing diapers. First of all, I had a wonderful childhood that I never wanted to end. Diapers are like reminiscing about a more pleasant, simpler time of my life when there were no cares or worries--no school, no job, no responsibilities and all my needs were taken care of. Then there is the fact that as an adult, I planned to adopt a baby girl but that never worked out. When I looked into adoption, I was told that not only was I too old to adopt an infant, (I was 46 at the time and the cutoff age was 42) but also my income wasn't high enough to allow me to adopt. (Gee, and when you go on Welfare, they allow you up to five kids--go figure!) So I take care of myself as the baby girl I can't have and get the feeling of security from my childhood.

Honestry, because they tun me on sexually… I had a period recently of strong sexual desire and little by little I started thinking about diapers. In some moments I was very exctited by the idea of having a thick, soft stuffing that wrap all my inimate parts-that is: a diaper! Is so liberating and so helpful for me sometimes just putting on a diaper and enjoy the sensation. There are both psychological and physical reasons that make diapers a real turn on for me and really help me masturbating. So far, wetting them or wear for longer time periods have not been noting much though.

I like to wear for a wide variety of reasons. I guess the biggest reason is because it’s almost natural having that soft, plush feeling hugging your body, the way it soothes your nerves like nothing else can. I say that as a kid who potty trained late and having vivid memories of diapers and pull ups and whatnot. I always had the thought of them in the back of my head until I bit the bullet and started experimenting with them.

Beyond that, though, it started as a sexual thing for me. I was coming of age, still trying to figure myself out, and they turned me on very easily. I still get that buzz today from them, but not to the extent I used to.

My big thing now as to why I like to wear is the comfort aspect. Wearing, for me, is a huge stress reliever. I can come home from a tough day at work, put one on, and instantly my mood changes. In a way, it’s a small escape from reality, or at least a way to cope with it. Diapers are very soothing to me. They give me a sense of comfort and security as well. The crinkling of the plastic and the bulk between my legs puts me in a different mindset.

Plus, there’s the practical applications. The extra cushion when you sit down, the obvious convenience of never needing to find a toilet, and probably other things I can’t think of at the moment. Point being though, there’s a lot to like about liking diapers.

• Like 1

For me it is because I love to wet and be wet no matter what I am wearing for underwear, I also have a urge problem so went I need to pee I have to find a place to pee quick, so the diapers and pullups work real good for me.

Well duh...

I wear diapers to keep my outer clothes dry :P I do need them physically and I love wearing them too. They're sort of like a 'security blanket' for me and my 24/7 wearing is the culmination of a life-long vision of myself; a dream I can and am living :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

On 11/14/2018 at 3:28 PM, Smash-N-Dash said:

I like to wear for a wide variety of reasons. I guess the biggest reason is because it’s almost natural having that soft, plush feeling hugging your body, the way it soothes your nerves like nothing else can. I say that as a kid who potty trained late and having vivid memories of diapers and pull ups and whatnot. I always had the thought of them in the back of my head until I bit the bullet and started experimenting with them.

Beyond that, though, it started as a sexual thing for me. I was coming of age, still trying to figure myself out, and they turned me on very easily. I still get that buzz today from them, but not to the extent I used to.

My big thing now as to why I like to wear is the comfort aspect. Wearing, for me, is a huge stress reliever. I can come home from a tough day at work, put one on, and instantly my mood changes. In a way, it’s a small escape from reality, or at least a way to cope with it. Diapers are very soothing to me. They give me a sense of comfort and security as well. The crinkling of the plastic and the bulk between my legs puts me in a different mindset.

Plus, there’s the practical applications. The extra cushion when you sit down, the obvious convenience of never needing to find a toilet, and probably other things I can’t think of at the moment. Point being though, there’s a lot to like about liking diapers.

Ditto. 

• Like 1

It started as a pure fetish, and only used now and then

Then I started to wear during night as I found I slept much better and didn't have to get up to pee, which used to ruin my sleep that night

Then it just snowballed and I now wear more or less 24/7

Before diapers I smashed stuff, after I stopped smashing stuff as I'm no longer stressed or angry

• Like 1