LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you an autistic DL?

FishMouth47

I've read on many an AB/DL forum how much of the community says they have aspergers or autism spectrum dissorder, and that they wear because of an innate desire for comfort and to solve sensory issues.

Now, I am officially diagnosed with aspergers level 1(just autism spectrum dissorder now-a-days) and I know that I used to wear out of a sexual desire which over the years took on more of a comfort desire, that is now both comfort and necessity.

My question is this: do you or someone you know in the ABDL community, if you are OK posting the answer here, have autism spectrum dissorder? If so, do you think it contributes to your/their lifestyle as a AB/DL in any way?

I used to have some sensory issues and when I was in foster care as a child I was Sent to a psych facility for most of my time in foster care in my state it was extremely hard to find foster homes for teenage males so if they could send you to psychiatric facilitie for anything they would just to get rid of you 

After I turned 18 I got my license and started driving a taxi cab so I had to have a psychological evaluation the shrink said I was completely normal I didn't show even the slightest signs of the disorders the foster care system said I had and sense then I've had a couple other psychological evaluations when I went to get my CCW permit again they said I was perfectly normal in my opinion me being an ABDL is unrelated to said alleged autism and is more so related to having a rather uncomforting and verbally abusive alcoholic mother whom I chose to replace with my girlfriend who is the comforting and nurturing mother figure I didn't have as a child although I was into diapers way before I met her she's the one that brought me into the AB role play before I met her I was more like 75%DL and 25%AB now I'm mostly an AB she enjoys AB play a lot more than DL activities 

I can't say if they're related or not, because I've never been diagnosed with any sort of mental/psychological conditions.  I do have diagnosed anxiety (Which I don't personally feel that my level is enough to deem a diagnosis) and the attention span of a goldfish, which can sometimes cause me to hyper-focus on things (video games, certain things at work, music, etc.).

What I do have is this weird lingering "My parents didn't love me" mental idea from my childhood.  It's very much untrue; My father was at every sport/music/event in my life, and my mother always made sure that I had what I needed in life.  Heck, even as an adult my parents gave myself and my brother a full ride through college and even when I bought my car (first one catastrophically failed my parents assisted with starting up the payments until I got everything straightened out right.

If anything, I think my draw towards DD/lg and being a DL has to do with the fact that since I was young I always preferred things of the younger age.  Video games (Though now those games are MMO's and harder content), illustration, and sleeping in till 9.  The DD/lg thing didn't even come up until my mid 20's when I met my second partner, and he's always had a sexual Daddy-Dom preference, just never with someone who age plays my varying ages.

I have liked diapers as a toddler because I liked the thickness of them and how they felt and the feeling of when I pee in them. Then I stopped wearing them because they started to get uncomfortable. Maybe my parents were getting the wrong size. 

I like them still as an adult and wear them 24/7. I still like that same feeling. I've been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder in my pre teen years. It was also suspected when I was three but never got diagnosed then. 

It never did seem to me that there would be a big correlation between autism and AB/DL. I never felt that I wanted to wear because of my Aspergers, it was just a predominantly comfort thing for me.

Although I do suppose with sensory processing issues usually associated with Autism one might find sensory relief by wearing/wetting diapers.

I was diagnosed as having an ASD when I was 14. I am slowly weening myself from using the term "Asperger's" on the grounds that Hans Asperger sent some of his patients to the concentration camps. 

Whether it's related to my diaper fixation is a whole other matter.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I have autism too and I've been going through this cycle for a long time. I can usually make it to the toilet but I find holding it in and having to ask or be searching for a toilet to be extremely uncomfortable. Yet I still feel like I have to follow this sense of personal responsibility, and no matter how much I try to move on I just feel stuck. Finding a doctor that accepts Medicaid has been a challenge, I don't feel broken or in any kind of pain. I just wish I could have balance between using pull ups and going to the toilet. I have a partner I deeply care about and I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable and they want me to do the right thing. I just try to pretend like using the restroom doesn't bother me but deep down I have to cover my ears every time I flush the toilet or when I'm in public be prepared for the loud hand dryers. I've had some hard days, but winners don't quit. I am determined to get better. One day, one moment at a time.

• Like 1
On 11/12/2018 at 10:17 PM, FishMouth47 said:

I've read on many an AB/DL forum how much of the community says they have aspergers or autism spectrum dissorder, and that they wear because of an innate desire for comfort and to solve sensory issues.

Now, I am officially diagnosed with aspergers level 1(just autism spectrum dissorder now-a-days) and I know that I used to wear out of a sexual desire which over the years took on more of a comfort desire, that is now both comfort and necessity.

My question is this: do you or someone you know in the ABDL community, if you are OK posting the answer here, have autism spectrum dissorder? If so, do you think it contributes to your/their lifestyle as a AB/DL in any way?

yes and i dont know if there is a relation between the two

I've never been diagnosed as such, but I wouldn't be surprised if I fit into one of their many types on the autism spectrum. I don't like people in general, I have trouble staying focused in social interactions, I find sex almost disgusting and I like being on my own creating my own dream world in music and diapers.

But to be honest, I don't care what people in the so called medical profession would label me. So far by living this way I managed to survive this hell hole we have to live in. All these lying politicians, the fake wars, the fake scientists, the fake pandemics, the fake news, the fake entertainers and fake influencers. They truly digust me. I hope they will all go down when these end times are over. I hope I can help start building a new world when this is over. A world based on truth, love and unity. 

And maybe, just maybe when that world has become a reality, I won't have to hide in music and diapers anymore and I'll finally become a real man.