LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokémon: Pikachu Detective

Seriously.... this is real and they have Ryan Reynolds playing Pikachu! On a side note, I was never really a big Pokémon fan but I gotta say, the trailer looks pretty good and I would be lying if I didn't say I was a little excited! DEFINITELY a movie deserving of a padded night out! Kinda wishI had a pikachu kigurumi to wear to the movie! :blush: 

Jeeze, this movie as caught like wildfire on every forum and chatroom. Barely knew about this thing until I started seeing pics and chats all relating to it. As for the movie itself, I might go see it but trailers can often be misleading so waiting a day after release is a far more prudent strategy.

I'm not gonna lie... I will probably see this movie opening week as everyone in my movie group wants to see it and while I'm not really the biggest fan of Pokémon, I will say that it definitely looks good! I'm just surprised at it's existence and the fact they have Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu! When I first seen it, I thought it was  funny or Die video! lol 

• 11 months later...