LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Trying Policy

I came across Seaotter1975 in 2006. We exchanged emails a few times.

I used to write stories and read this one. 

Originally i had this link from his email: https://sites.google.com/site/seaotter1975/

I was looking at my old email and found that old chain. 

I reread it and then googled "The Trying Policy" and found this: https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/the-trying-policy/

I ended up reading for 7 hours and all 20 chapters. 

I love this story and find it to be the most realistic in the way inner turmoil and interactions with others is written. 

I reached out to them by email, but I have no idea if they are still active or if anyone knows how to get in touch with them. 

Can anyone help with this?

Also this story is an absolute must read. 

Realistic? Really? I thought they threw realism out the window as soon as the mother started setting her rules for how her daughter would try out diapers.

If I was a parent in that situation, my rules would be that she changes herself, doesn't leave any mess, and we'll buy the first pack but if she wants more diapers she uses her allowance for them. Nothing about her having to use them for a set amount of time in all situations, that makes it sound like the Mom has a diaper domming fetish that she's enacting on her daughter.

It's a fun fantasy, but realistic? Not at all.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I really want this to get more traction. This story is seriously my all time favorite. I’d love to see it go into a sequel or something. Maybe she goes to college but has to stay with someone that will always be there to change her

I don't understand how this is relevant to this forum.  You're trying to contact an inactive author, I get that.  What makes you think the rest of us who write these kinds of stories have any knowledge of how to contact them?  Trust me, this isn't a fraternity/sorority.  There's no International Diaper Story Writer's Guild where we all have workshops and conferences and maintain a list of active writers and their contact info.  ;) 

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 6:41 PM, WBDaddy said:

I don't understand how this is relevant to this forum.  You're trying to contact an inactive author, I get that.  What makes you think the rest of us who write these kinds of stories have any knowledge of how to contact them?  Trust me, this isn't a fraternity/sorority.  There's no International Diaper Story Writer's Guild where we all have workshops and conferences and maintain a list of active writers and their contact info.  ;) 

... But it might be a cool guild to join.

• 3 months later...