LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer time vs winter time

fixitboy

As much as I like warning just a diaper with either nouthing, just a tee shirt, tee shirt and shorts or a oneie when its warm.   But I do have to admit I like it to when im layerd up with a diaper under a oneie sweet shirt and overalls  in the winter.   Pluse it's easier to go out diapered and say discreet so I don't scare or offend the none abdl fokes

&& in the summertime when wearing plastic back nappies I sweat like crazy which sometimes can be miserable to the point I feel like I can’t cool off. I do agree about the winter time being able to diaper up under layers which makes wearing more discrete

I would have to go with WINTER TIME for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer winter time as well. I can wear a thicker diaper in public without it being noticeable because of the length of my winter coat. The ability to wear a thicker diaper also means less chance of a leak when I have a wetting accident. The number of wetting accidents that I have been having has increased lately due to hurting my back again over the summer. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow with a new primary care doctor and will be discussing the urinary urge incontinence issues I have been having lately.

Fall is my favorite season--not too hot or cold, and low humidity. I absolutely HATE winter. My summer "little girl" outfits are adaptable, though, for cooler weather. I can wear a blouse and tights under them when it's cold out and wear them plain when it's really hot, although I have central air conditioning so it doesn't matter. As for diapers, that's a year-round thing. Gotta go potty no matter what the weather is doing, right?

I have to say I enjoy both summer and winter.  For the first time , I spent all the summer months this year in just a onesie and shorts, a lot of the time in a cloth nappy too.  It felt so liberating.  And now it's colder, and Mummy's said I can wear nappies all day every day, I'm in sleeveless onesies, long-sleeved shorts and baggy trousers.  That feels great too.  And, when the weather's particularly bad, I can muffle up properly when I take Binkie for a walk, with my dummy in place and nobody can see.  I suppose that's a little "plus" on the winter side, but it's not been that bad so far here this autumn.

Summer and Winter is different in Florida and New York, or Norway (etc.)

Summer = 20ish C (68 F) and Winter usually around -10 (14 F)  and I write usually, as its now November and its around 5 C here  (41 F)

So, I have no issues in any season

I like both seasons.   I do wear little more than the diaper during the summer which is nice, but when bundled up for outdoor activities (blowing the snow or skiing, or whatever), it's real handy to have a big diaper underneath.