LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was your parents excepting off you wanting to wear nappies/diapers?

For me  - my foster parents were accepting of me wearing teen/adult incontinence pads (nappies) from age 11 to 17. At the beginning they got fed up with me stealing them from my special school and hiding them under my bed, they took me to a child psychologist and it was decided I could wear one nappy to bed at night along with a good behaviour chart. My foster mum acquired a Tena ordering catalogue (this in 1998 before internet took off)  and we looked through it together and we chose the nappies I wanted. We picked Tena Slip Supers. I remember my foster mother ringing to place order and it was professional like she was ordering for somebody who genuinely needed them. She got me a case. my foster mother also put a plastic mattress protecter that covered the whole mattress plus a washable bed protecter sheet. I wore Tena nappies evert-night there, it just become routine wearing them, I would be allowed to put my nappy on when I put my pyjamas on so would purposely put them on 2 hours before bed. At first it was very hard to wet but over the years in become easier. I got my flat when I was 17 and moved away from foster care and this was the time I wore 24/7 but it was very binge and purge cycle. I still wore every-night.

I was fortunate enough to have parents that didn't scold or belittle me for betwetting when I was growing up.  The use of diapers past the age of two was just a given.  I realize now that my mom was likely tired of having to wash the bedsheets every time I had an accident.

Idk if my dad knows as when I started we had young children in diapers around (I started around when my niece was born, so it wouldn't have been so clear then that I was using any diapers) , but eventually with no children in Diapers in the house my mom knew, she never liked it (I'm still sure she doesn't, but I think she gave up on trying to get me to stop it) and still likes to mention diapers sometimes (questioning me if I'm wearing one, even when I'm not) and feels like pointing out how I walk different at times (which happens to be the few times I wear a diaper when I'm out of the house), even though I don't care and nobody else asks if something is wrong with me (because I "walk funny" or whatever).

It's sort of like the classic "waddle" you get with thick/wet diapers, yeah it's a bit different from your "regular walk" , but if you aren't actually hurt I dont see why it is important to bring it up any more than when my Grandma (who is a Hypocrite, acting like a Christian but being racist and judgmental to people that are different, like if they are black or gay or anything like that) has to say something like "I think the waiter is gay" (when we are at a restaurant) , it's like "so what, he is still a human, it doesn't really matter".

Hell no. They thought it was sick and my mom thought it was twisted and refused to let me have diapers. Then when I was old enough to drive and got my license, I started buying my own and that time they didn't take them away and while my dad acted cool about it, my mom was narrow about it. Would try to shame me about it and she loathed the whole diaper thing. 

• Like 1

My parents were accepting of my fetish, although I don’t think you could say they were 100% accepting. When I broke the news to my mom she even bought me a bag of Depend Maximum Protection diapers. A few weeks after that she scheduled me an appointment with a child psychiatrist. This was back in the early nineties before all these great abdl diapers came out. No matter how many psychiatrists’ they sent me to, I was always quite defiant!

Fast forward to today, I am still an adult baby! I think through the years my desires have only gotten stronger. I am still seeing both a psychiatrist and a psychologist but that is because I am bi-polar. They want to make sure I don’t go ape shit crazy on anyone at work...Lol!

Through the years I think some of my family members have caught on about my adult baby fetish and they are actually quite understanding of it. My sister even offered to build me a crib. I have tried for the longest time to do a make-shift crib but anything I have come up with always falls short of my expectations. My sister is a very talented craftsman (or do I say craftswomen). This time I know it will be done right. 

My family have come to terms with it saying, it may be due to the Radiation treatments I went through as a young child. Sometimes I wonder if that somehow trapped my mind at a certain age and that is why my mannerisms are so childish. I am no doctor so I don’t know how the brain functions, all I know is that it beddy-by time and I want my teddy...Lol!:baby_sleeping: