LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and tights question

So I am a little diapered toddler not a sissy.  I have always thought a girl in diapers and thick white tights was so hot. Personally I like when I get locked in diapers. I currently have a locking onsie and locking pants and a belt that helps with that. Here is my problem. I read how wearing tights or nylons can restrict access to the penis and diapers when something is locked over them. I found a thick old school white pair of tights in a big size at the thrift store. I walked out buying them with a stiffy in my diapers imagining my wife wearing them, even though my wife would never put on a diaper and wear them. I tried them on myself and they fit perfectly, but unsure I took them off and hid them away. I humped my diapers imagining it was on a women/ my wife next to me. They we're tucked in the closet and forgot about. Then recently I figured out, with much effort, how to touch myself in my locking onsies. Then again was thinking of how to stop myself from being able to without an answer until I got out my hunting stuff and found the tights I hid that day. So today I tested my thoughts and put the tights on over my diapers. The thought of tights over diapers was giving me a stiffy. Then I put on my locking onsie. Wow no access. Just what I wanted, right? But then I went and looked in the mirror and from the neck down I looked a lot like a little girl. Kind of hot, but my stiffy went away. I went in bed to test my new outfit as I was aroused and I can't touch myself. My state of arousal went to zero in my diapers yet I am still horny. The more I looked at myself the more I want to have an orgasm but my penis is the limpest noddle ever! Then I started thinking how cute all this would look under a short dress (imagining them on a gal) and wow the tighys are comfortable. What the heck? I am not a sissy? All my stuff is toddler BOY. Very very confused little boy today. I wanted to give the tights to my wife to use as a tool when locking me up but l like being locked, but it is like I am impotent at the moment and cannot even get stiff. Why? I am so sexually fustrated. My penis is uncooperative  for my state of arousal. Yet it is so comfortable I am still wearing the tights. It pulls those diapers so nice and snug. So confused? Please help.... advise needed

• Like 1

Giggle:

And just wait until you become a little blonde with shoulder-length hair. Sort of like this

large.59e922da6e162_todaybbdoll2.jpg.e09

and somebody LIKES having a little girl

Next stop: Dollies

On 11/12/2018 at 1:32 PM, Little Christine said:

Giggle:

And just wait until you become a little blonde with shoulder-length hair. Sort of like this

large.59e922da6e162_todaybbdoll2.jpg.e09

and somebody LIKES having a little girl

Next stop: Dollies

Hummm. Oh nope. That doesn't do it for me. I determined I am not a sissy. I think my penis shut down cause the thought that I looked like one and not like a hot diapered gal. I will give you Sissy's credit though. Those tights we're extremely comfortable to wear and I will admit I kept them on for a couple hours. I don't know if I will give them to my wife though as my penis rejected them staying limp the entire time yet very aroused. Totally fustrating. I wanked a good one off shortly after I took them off though. Maybe I will just for fun again. Being that aroused for hours was fun, but unable to satisfy it was torment. A fun self game but not sure I want to give my wife that much power. Without the tights at least with effort I can hump my diapers and get some low level release with a lot of effort.  With tights it never happened. I just wonder if anyone else ever had any thing like that happen.

I am NOT a Sissy. That should be plain to see since I am not an overdone mass of frills and fru-fru's. I am an early 1950's LG or VLG Very Little Girl. We did not wear tights that much if at all. They are just something else you have to move out of the way when it is time to change and do not let you wear the very thick diapers like I have

large.20181013_221203.jpg.d0330710dcd6a1

Imagine trying to put tights over THAT

I've worn tights with and without diapers for a long time.    Many years ago as a part of some cub scout pageant, our den dressed up as knights or squires or something.   I remember having a tunic and a pair of my  sister's tights.    Later we vacationed at the world of Sid an Margy Croft (you know the HR Puffenstuff people) and there were teen boys and girls as mimes entertaining in tights and leotards.   I started having those fantasies pretty early.    Actually, my wife prefers me in tights to diapers.     In addition to tights and leotards I've got some ballet slippers (and a pair of pointe shoes in my size, go figure how many men's size 12 they sell of those) and a few tutus and ballet costumes.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been told many times that I’m a sissy, transgender and gay - I’m an 18 year old boy but I absolutely love to wear bras and panties - I feel girly - I feel younger than 18 I feel 5 like little girl - I’ve been told to learn to pee and poo myself in my pants cause nothing to be shamed of then after while I should start wearing diapers - I’d love that but my fear is being seen and also smell cause my family and friends don’t know 

When you are dressed like that, Do you think of yourself as a girl?

Then maybe you are transgender and not Sissy. Although we lG's do not wear bras. Maybe you should try dresses

• 1 year later...

I very much love wearing tights/pantyhose over my diapers. Not only does it make me feel quite feminine and sissy, but they also make "self playtime" all that much better because "things" are more hidden and less accessible....giggle:whistling:

• 2 years later...

I am just making the move to wearing girls tights ,socks and underwear full time just had to order some new underwear and panty liners when they come I check and see how the bras work with my work clothes and then see if I can wear them the rest is ok as I already wear them.

I like the look of tights under my onesie even my work ones. 
then when I go out add the frilly outer panties and I like the look better 

On 11/23/2018 at 1:21 PM, willnotwill said:

I've worn tights with and without diapers for a long time.    Many years ago as a part of some cub scout pageant, our den dressed up as knights or squires or something.   I remember having a tunic and a pair of my  sister's tights.    Later we vacationed at the world of Sid an Margy Croft (you know the HR Puffenstuff people) and there were teen boys and girls as mimes entertaining in tights and leotards.   I started having those fantasies pretty early.    Actually, my wife prefers me in tights to diapers.     In addition to tights and leotards I've got some ballet slippers (and a pair of pointe shoes in my size, go figure how many men's size 12 they sell of those) and a few tutus and ballet costumes.

When you are ready to go for broke on the girl scale. Try tiaras. Then you have crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back

Now you know what makes me the ULTIMATE Very Little Girl "from diaper  to dolly, toe to tiara"

Besides, if you are in tights, how can anyone feel your rubber panties when she wants to?

• Like 1

Last day of having any male underwear socks and that from tomorrow Amazon delivery my pantys,bra ,more tights and knee length socks already have panty liners.l

i know that I am able to wear  everything a part from the bra till it gets here 

• Thanks 1