LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Progressive.com

BBoy

Let it "Flo"

http://jasongan.com/progressive-babyman.html

The ones at the beach he seems considerably padded.  Theses commercials are ridiculous. They are telling people to grow up and get their own insurance by trying to infantilse people, but there's no point in doing that besides padding the companies bottom line. It's understandably in the companies best interest but in no way mine. No amount of name calling is gonna make me spend extra money.

• Haha 1

As is evident, the main point of their ads is to keep their company name in your mind, which makes it more likely that you will at least check them out for your insurance. That's the whole point of advertising in a nutshell, and Progressive is doing one heck of a good job with this B) Especially with what seems to be actual "padding" being worn, even if it's only a costume for filming the commercials :thumbsup: Anything which portrays adults in diapers without negativity is good for us, and I'll take the win they're giving us here :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

My youngest sister Missy is an award-wining costume designer. She has never worked on a Progressive commercial herself, however, those producers frequently rent costumes from her firm when they are working in the Hollywood/Los Angeles. My husband and I have been friends with the actress who plays "Flo" from her days as an unknown member of The Groundlings, even before she hit it big on MAD MEN, which led to her being cast as "Flo". What we have been told is that every agent in Hollywood will do what it takes to get a client a Progressive commercial booking. I doubt any actor would turn down Progressive if asked to dress as a big baby with an obvious diaper bulge. There are a lot of out-of-work actors!

Maybe a real ABDL came up with the idea and pitched it to Progressive. I would think that most people would be sold on the baby outfit alone and not even think about or notice the well padded part.

Whether it's part of the costume or a real diaper,  he is  definitely padded.