LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got a spanking

Spanky

I got into some prunes today and really messed my diaper. I  stayed in the diaper most of the day and it ended up leaking a little bit,  meaning my pants needed washed.   For that, after my bath, I got a good bare bottom spanking.  I  had to face the wall, bend over and receive my paddling. 12 swats on the right butt cheek, then 12 on the left,  then several more back and forth.  

Then my fresh diaper was put on and I had to bend over and get several more swats.

Later on, about an hour later,  after walking the dog,  it was decided that my spanking wasn't enough and I needed more. 

My slightly wet diaper was pulled down and I  had to face the wall and bend over again. The first implement was a long,  thinner piece of work,  ten swats on one butt cheek then ten on the other then back and forth again.  

Feeling that the board was too thin to have much effect,  the original one was used again.  Three swats on the right, three on the left, 3 right, 3 left,  3 right,  3 left, 3 right,  3 left.

Finally, my diaper was pulled back up and it was over.

Now my butt is really sore as I sit here in just my diaper.  Hopefully no more spankings tonight. 

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I got into some prunes today and really messed my diaper. I  stayed in the diaper most of the day and it ended up leaking a little bit,  meaning my pants needed washed.   For that, after my bath, I got a good bare bottom spanking.  I  had to face the wall, bend over and receive my paddling. 12 swats on the right butt cheek, then 12 on the left,  then several more back and forth.  

Then my fresh diaper was put on and I had to bend over and get several more swats.

Later on, about an hour later,  after walking the dog,  it was decided that my spanking wasn't enough and I needed more. 

My slightly wet diaper was pulled down and I  had to face the wall and bend over again. The first implement was a long,  thinner piece of work,  ten swats on one butt cheek then ten on the other then back and forth again.  

Feeling that the board was too thin to have much effect,  the original one was used again.  Three swats on the right, three on the left, 3 right, 3 left,  3 right,  3 left, 3 right,  3 left.

Finally, my diaper was pulled back up and it was over.

Now my butt is really sore as I sit here in just my diaper.  Hopefully no more spankings tonight. 

Man Spanky I feel for you!  Getting it 3 times in one day!  Wow!  I hope your butt recovers.

The third spanking was the worst one of the day. Twenty swats on each butt cheek,  in groups of four. Once my wet diaper was off, exposing my already sore buttocks,  I bent over and got four hard, fast, sharp swats to the right butt cheek,  4 to the left,  4 right,  4 left, wow did they sting. 4 right,  4 left, 4 right,  4 left. There was a pause and I thought that I was finished,  then four more to the right and 4 final ones to the left.

The thick, soft diaper isn't doing much to comfort my sore bottom as I try to go to sleep. 

Better brush my teeth,  don't want to get another spanking. 

• 1 month later...

I got a spanking last Saturday morning. I forgot to take the trash out Friday night, and when we got up the trash truck was going down our road. She had me stand in front of her, and she untapped my wet diaper and took it off. She the put me over her knee and gave me 10 swats with her hand on my already wet bottom. I then had to stand in the corner for 15 min, and then she grabbed my hand led me into the bedroom and put me into my daytime diaper. After my diaper was on I stood up and she gave me 2 swats on my diapered bottom and told me not to forget again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last evening, Friday 11 January 2019, Got got a real punishment spanking because I had been inconsiderate to my husband. He is 32 years my elder. He was still vigorous back in 2009 when we bought a Spank-O-Matic II, just for the fun of it. That can be computer programmed to spank hard. Although my husband can still spank me with a strap of mini-martinet enough for foreplay, when I deserve punishment we use the SOM II. After I was across its bench, covered by an underpad, he stood close to scold be while I was being spanked using a Lexan implement the size of an oval hairbrush. I learned a good lesson that will last until the next time I am inconsiderate.