LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regular size?

So I can't be the only one who wonders why only very few companies make a regular size diaper for in between people like me where a medium can be a bit small and a large just too big. I know it takes more money but it can't be much more than what they can afford. I would like to see what others think.

I use the regular size in the Seni line of diapers. I use the Seni super, Super plus, and Quatro depending on what I am doing. I use the Seni super to wear out whenever I leave my house because of how concealable it is, the Super plus during the day when I stay home, and the Quatro is my overnight diaper. They are all really good diapers. I highly recommend them. The regular size is the most comfortable for me. I also wear the Dry 24/7 medium size as a night time diaper because they seem to be bigger then all of the other brands of diapers in the medium size.

• Like 1

I've said that for years with plastic pants!  I tell you, in just about every brand I have tried, the large are a bit snug but if you go to the next larger X-Large size, they hang like a tent!  I think cost is involved.  The more sizes the more tooling for the machines and they figure it's not their problem to fit each individual to a size diaper.  They make 4 sizes, small, medium, large and X-large and figure people who need diapers can choose the closest one to their size and make do with it somehow or figure out their own ways to make them work.  Even the Bariatric disposable diapers are just X-Large diapers with long side panels added to them to extend them to fit super fat people.  I do wish there was one more size between Large and X-Large for most plastic pants though.

Sizes are relative to manufacturer. A medium from what seller might be too small, while a medium from another seller might be just right. I work with a lot of girls that wear mediums of most diapers but need smalls for Rearz or Bambino.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...