LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clare in a nappy...

See, nothing like that has ever happened to me because I lost all my bladder control several years before I learned to drive.

I have been profoundly urinary incontinent needing diapers 24/7 since I was 21 in 1985, I did not need to learn to drive until I was 29 in 1993! I remember when I was a kid with a tiny over-active bladder my Mom asking me nicely to wear just-in-case diapers for car trips.

Now is the time for Attends, Depend, et al to promote just-in-case diapers for adults who are not normally incontinent, for drives and special events where toilets are not available!

Oh man...I've been there.  What a horrible feeling like you're about to burst and there is no relief in sight.  Fortunately for us folks, we don't have any hang ups about wearing diapers ;)

My wife and I were travelling to Vancouver Island once back a number of years ago.  I put on a diaper near Hope BC and by the time we got to the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal it was well and truly soaked.  The traffic on the Trans Canada highway was horrid and a journey that should have taken a couple of hours at the most stretched out to 3 and a half.  Its a good thing we have great choices in diapers these days.....

• 1 month later...