LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Morning!

Saints91

Good morning everyone,

Firstly, in advance, my apologies for any errors or if this turns out alot harder to read than i am hoping but I am on my phone and it doesnt always translate into a nice easy to read post for all of those viewing comfortably on a PC/Laptop.

So me! I am going to try and make this a good little intro as some tend to be along the lines of "I luv dem nappies who wants to meet?" Or "I like wetting and messing!" I am hoping for something with a bit more substance and worthy of taking your time to read.

If I needed a label to put on myself it would probably be DL dabbling in AB but wanting to be Padded Daddy at times, who needs simple labels anyway! I have been into nappies since probably 12/13 I reckon and have gradually found myself more comfortable with accepting myself over that time but it isnt always an easy process as we can probably all relate too.

I am in the incredibly fortunate position of being in a relationship with someone open minded and accepting (to a degree) of my desires. She still doesnt understand it, it's weird and i know that, but lets me wear and if she's in a very good mood will partake in mummy activities for me. She has absolutely zero interest in wearing and I fully accept that. Favourite nappy, I think I have 2 to be honest, Tykables Overnight and as weird as people will find this next one, Tena slip ultima cloth backed. Honestly apart from their maximum absortbancy not being as high as top level nappies they do everything I could want, are very comfy and hold up well.

If I could invent a nappy I would want an adult replica of pampers when they had their ridiculously stretchy sides and way way before they introduced those stupid channel things.

Outside of AB/DL world I am a huge petrolhead and generally spend many of my day dreaming time about that 'lottery win' garage and then realising it probably wont happen. I work a full time job which is quite physical and often stressful and honestly not something I plan on doing for much longer buuuut I got bills so for the time being I am stuck.

What else, oh I'm from lil old England, deep down I think I should have been American, love me some country pop type music as I like to call it, always wanted to be an american trucker....still do to be honest.

Ok my thumbs are getting tired, please feel free to let me know what you think of my intro and ask any questions you want I wont take offence.

Hi and welcome to DD Saints. Nice to meet you, and happy to have you here with us. Nice into, tells much about yourself. It’s great you have someone who, at least knows and has some understanding about your DL side. I do as well, but it wasn’t always that way. Don’t worry about labels, or that jazz here, although you may find discussions on such subjects, there’s all kinds of different people, who have different likes here. Very accepting, with diapers being the main theme, of course. We even get people who don’t indulge, but want to know what it about. 

Oh jeez, everybody wants to be an American! :t61026: LOL, I’m only kidding in saying that. Nothing wrong in that. Of course, it’s flattering, and I don’t blame anyone for thinking so. And your wanting to be a trucker, well...?  From a person who is one, like anything else, it’s good and bad. It seems to get, harder and harder to deal with being on the roadways, in general. I understand, wanting to do so. But, there’s an ideal, and there’s reality. But, if you really want to, and would like to, it just may suit you. As I said, I drive, and I like it, but, it’s not like it use to be. 

Ok, I don’t want to down you, and talk about that junk to much! :D Just wanted to say hi, and welcome you. We’re here, to have fun and enjoy!  So, get your butt in diaper gear, and get to it! :67_EmoticonsHDcom: