LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with WearingClouds

So I had placed an order with WearingClouds because I was really wanting to order PeekABU, but also ABUniverse is sold out and not knowing what size to order i went to WearingClouds, and ordered a bunch of samples (I think 9 or 10 different diapers) and it arrived in only 2 days.

Of course ordering samples is expensive and it was close to $50 for the samples + shipping, but hey if something is hard to get/out of stock and you need to find out what size to order it is absolutely worth it.

I test fitted the size Large PeekABU (they seem to only offer Mediums and Larges, so I ordered Large as I thought it might fit good) and it fits pretty good, plus I'm starting to lose a bit of weight so that helps (but I'm not gonna lose so much that I would fit into a size Medium PeekABU anyways, so ordering Larges will be safe), and I will have a full weekend to test the absorbency and also try another different diaper or two.

So it will be a nice weekend.

Yep, I've placed a few orders for a bunch of random ones I wanted to try.    They've got the best selection and the most reasonable prices for doing things like that.   Easy to order and it came quickly.

• Like 1

Might be better to move this post to the Store / Company Reviews forum.

I use WearingClouds to get diapers that I don't want to purchase an entire bag of them, and to purchase hard to get ones from overseas (such as Cuddlz).  I also use WearingClouds to get samples of different sizes to ensure I get the right size when I do purchase large amounts.  Service has always been great -- no issues at all.

While I appreciate the number of diaper vendors out there selling their products, it's great to have options such as WearingClouds and Changing Times Diaper Company that sell individual diapers from most vendors in one place.

• Like 1