LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bet (private for dontyouloveyourmommy)

FalloutZone

"I don't care if it's disgusting," Rachel said. "You're going to drink every last drop, you're a baby now and babies drink and eat what their mommies give them. Unless you'd prefer Mommy to get a baby bottle and feed you an even bigger portion of this drink." She snapped her fingers and then grinned when Janet asked about the deal. "Oh sweetheart, don't you know better than to make bets with me? You have nothing in writing and yes, you recorded yourself saying you'd let me dress you for 6 months...but really, how else are you going to prove that you didn't want this? You've been stressed out, overworked, you missed your mama."

Rachel moved closer to her daughter and squeezed her cheeks lovingly. 'You don't need to be scared, Muffin Face. Mommy's here and she's going to take great care of her babykins. Now, finish up your juicey." She planted a big sloppy kiss to her forehead and then patted her diapered bottom.

While Janet was distracted, Rachel made plans for the next day. Janet's room would be transformed into a giant nursery. While the workers did that, Rachel would take Janet to get some more outfits and to quit her job, wearing an extra humiliating outfit in front of all of her friends. She would isolate Janet, make sure she had no way of ever leaving her.

"Oh, and sweetheart? Even if you think of calling your Daddy's mistress, Mommy's taken care of her." She pulled out her phone and showed Janet a picture of Cami diapered, hog tied to a crib with a huge pacifier in her mouth. "Her own mommy is retraining her to be a  good baby girl."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janet frowned and sighed knowing that she had little to no choice in the matter.  If she didn't do as her Mother said she would just end up with a even more sore bottom then she already had and that was something she did not want at all! Janet frown grew at that, "You do realize that you are being very manipulative, right?" stated Janet bluntly, "But you are right I don't have any proof to show anyone or anywhere to go even if I did leave," she continued, "anyway you'll just probably track me down or something."

Janet picked the sippy cup up and looked at the juice wondering what to do and how she was going to drink it without throwing up? 

Janet's cheeks turned red with embarrassment at how her Mother was acting.

She hadn't gone to the toilet at all yet and with the amount of prune juice she had been giving....

Nervously she brought the plastic sprout to her lips again doing her best to drink it as fast as possible causing some of the juice to run down her chin and onto her bib making her look more like a messy toddler then before.  Listening to her Mommy she continued to drink only to choke at seeing the picture of Cami! 

Janet placed the cup down and coughed loudly her throat hurting.

She sent Rachel a worried and nervous glance.  Maybe she should try and suck up to her? Maybe that'll help? She didn't know, "A-ah," stammered Janet, "I see," paused Janet trying to think, "uh s-s-so..."

Janet took a deep breath clearing her throat, "I get that there's no escape b-but could you at least tell me the rules?" asked Janet nervously believing it to be better to play the game rather then go against it.  She would get her chance and when she did she would most certainly bolt.   She couldn't go to Cami.  That left only one of two people.  Kenny and her ex-girlfriend or she could just keep running but that seemed impossible and maybe she shouldn't even try, "I don't want to hate you or resent you at all."

Janet sighed, "This is going way to fast for me and I-I've been enjoying the time we've been spending together recently b-but could you calm down a little, please?" whimpered Janet fearing that even asking something like that meant she would get a spanked bottom with how her Mother has been acting.

"Manipulative?" Rachel laughed, shaking her head. "Oh, such big words for such a little baby." She popped her bottom. "You better respect Mommy, unless you want another spanking." She watched her drink the juice and grinned. That prune juice would make sure that she let go of everything inside of her. She giggled when she started choking seeing a picture of Cami. "Yes, you do see. And you probably see your future. See, I'm nice and I let you walk around. But I could just as easily keep you tied to a crib like her mommy is doing. I think you're lucky to be stuck with your Mommy." She patted the top of her head.

"You better not resent me, Pumpkin Pie. Because this is for your own good. If you had been a better little girl, than maybe I wouldn't have to do this." She laughed at Janet asking her to slow down. "Why should I calm down? I'm in charge here. You're the child, I'm the parent. You' don't get a say in anything. We'll go as fast or as slow as I want. Now finish your juice before you end up back over my knee." She lifted her hands so she would be drinking it yet again.

Rachel went upstairs while Janet drank her juice and grabbed the suitcases of her clothes she had packed up. She carried them downstairs. "Sweetheart, these are all your big girl clothes. We'll be dropping them off at Good Will tomorrow. You won't need them anymore."

Janet frowned and winced at being popped on her bottom! Why did her mom have to be like this? Why couldn't she just be normal? Why did this have to happen? Janet lowered her head and frowned at the giggle that her mom did as she choked on the juice! It wasn't funny! She hated the fact that Rachel was enjoying this so much while she wasn't enjoying this at all! What sort of Mom does this to their own kid? It was fucked up.

Rubbing her mouth with the back of her hand she simply nodded, "Thank you? I think?" said Janet in regards to not being stuck hog tied in a crib like Cami was but that still didn't meant that what Rachel was doing was good at all?

"Y-you should calm down because you should care that I'm getting scared and weird out?" replied Janet softly, "Please Mommy?" asked Janet quietly having not called Rachel Mommy at all until now.  Janet reached for her drink and started to suckle doing her best to drink it as fast as she could not wanting to upset her mom anymore then she has.  Soon enough she was finished and placed the empty cup down on the table her face covered with prune juice dribbling down onto her bib, "W-what? Come on! Why?" whined Janet standing up and going over to Rachel, "Please don't throw my clothes away," said Janet, "I know you don't like them but...."

What was the point in arguing? 

Janet lowered her head, "Please don't do this right now? Can't I just get use to the fact with what's going on now before you do anything more like giving my clothes away?" asked Janet softly but she doubted her Mother would see her point at all or even care.

“Too bad I don’t care if I’m scaring you or weirding you out,” Rachel cooed. “You’re just a baby. Baby’s opinions don’t matter.” She laughed at her whining, with her juice dribbled on her chin. “Because you don’t need these clothes anymore. No you don’t. They’re too high for a little girl like you.”

”And no, we’re not taking it slow. You’re lucky you’re still allowed to walk and feed yourself.”

Rachel wiped her face and removed the bib. She picked up her daughter and brought her upstairs to the master bedroom. She laid her onto her bed and grabbed a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs from the the side table. She handcuffed Janet’s wrist to the bed and grinned. “Okay, sweetums, it’s time to get some rest. It’s nap time for Baby Janny. But I can’t trust you to not leave, so you can be handcuffed to the bed.” She kissed her lips gently before stroking her chin. “You should’ve thought twice before making this bet, Babykins.”

Janet stared at Rachel tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she listened to her.... Mommy.

How on earth is she going to fight this?

"Don't my feelings matter to you?" asked Janet softly hoping to have some form of conversation with her Mommy but she didn't expect Rachel to answer her question or even if she did giving Rachel's other answers she knew that it was likely to be a no.

She was lucky? She was more lucky then her dad's mistress but that didn't count for much really? She wasn't a homewrecker.

Janet rubbed her nose a little as her Mommy wiped her face cleaning her up as if she were really a child and not a grown up.

Surprised by being picked up Janet instantly wrapped her arms and legs around Rachel resting her head on her mother's large chest as she was carried she stayed quiet deciding to at least enjoy this single moment between them despite everything else that had happened between them today.

Being handcuffed to the bed was shocking and almost the most bizarre thing to happen today for her! Almost being the key word.

She listened to what Rachel had just said and frowned only to be caught off guard by the gentle kiss and the stroking of her chin.

The two acts had felt nice.

Janet took a deep breath, "I know that you don't trust me and I'm really sorry about earlier Mommy," replied Janet, "b-but," she stammered, "do you hate me?" asked Janet very softly, "You've just been really mean a-and," she whimpered, "I'm confused but you don't seem to care?" she continued, "I know it's been hard for you and I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you at all," sighed Janet rubbing her tearful eyes with her free hand, "b-but does this really make you happy? Forcing me to be your baby again?"

“Oh sweetums, of course Mommy loves you. You’re her little girl. I think you’re confusing hate with discipline. You’ve been very naughty but Mommy is going to fix that. I’m doing this because I love you so much.” She caressed her cheek. “You’re mommy’s little girl and I love you so much, Dumpling Cheeks. Now you close your eyes and get some rest. Mommy will be back for your soon.”

Rachel pinched her cheeks before walking out of the room. She started to go through her daughter’s room, to decide what would be donated and what would be thrown out. As she was clearing out the last bit of stuff, she stumbled across a baggy of weed.

Anger filled Kate. She went into the closet and pulled out a thick leather strap. This would hurt way more than the paddle. She went into the bedroom and sat on the bed, waiting for her to wake up.

Janet frowned. Maybe she was confusing hate with discipline? She was taken back by having her cheek caressed by her Mommy and she couldn't but smile slightly at the touch having never been this close to her Mom before at all.  It felt nice.  Maybe there was a bright side to all this or maybe there could be a bright side?

She laid down properly and tried her best to get comfortable despite the handcuff locking her in a slightly awkward position, "Love you too Mommy." replied Janet softly her eyes closed as she tried to take a small nap for Rachel wondering if she would have to nap every day or not?  Sleep came rather easy to her.  She did feel tired and today had been rather emotional for her so far giving everything that had happened.

Janet stayed asleep for one hour and fifteen minutes. 

Slowly waking up Janet shivered and curled up a little her stomach hurting and painful. 

She had yet to realize that Rachel was on the bed waiting for her to wake up and what she planned on doing with her. 

Janet red in the face didn't know what to do at all right now but she had a little time to think as her bladder released itself into the awaiting thick fluffy padding her Mommy had put onto her earlier and to add to her growing pains she could no longer stop herself from filling her diaper up making a large mess in a rather noisy manner.  Janet had closed her eyes tightly when all this happened and now that she was done she found herself in shock.  

At least her Mother wasn't her to witness all that.

Janet rubbed her eyes as she cried softly and turned her head only to lock eyes with Rachel. 

Rachel grinned as she heard the diaper fill up. "Aww, did little Princess Poopy Pants go in her diapeys. Awww, how adorable. Mommy will change you, don't worry. And you said you weren't a baby. Look how easily you filled those diapeys of yours. Maybe you'll even need two rather than one. Aww, such a sweet little baby." She pulled down the bloomers and grabbed the package of diapers from under neath the bed, with the changing supplies. She untaped the diaper and wiped her daughter clean. "Such a stinky little baby, aren't you? Aww, Mommy's cute wittle Dumpling Cheeks." She went on to the diaper rash cream next, spreading on an ample amount, followed by the baby powder and baby oil.

She threw away the diaper, but instead of putting her in another, Rachel kept her daughter's legs high in the air and dropped the bag of weed onto her chest.

"Someone's been a very naughty little girl. Doing drugs, disgracing the family's name. You are going to be getting a 100 with the strap. Before that, you are going to tell Mommy where you got this." She grabbed hold of her ear. "And tell me where you planned on job interviewing. Mommy has a few stops to visit after your spanking."

Janet's face flushed red at hearing Rachel's comments.

She felt ashamed and humiliated.

She could only look at Rachel with a submissive look right now.  How could she be adorable? She had just messed herself! Two diapers? Janet's cheeks turned even more red again as she heard this and covered her face with her hands in shame.  This was much worse then any nightmare she ever had at all! She couldn't believe that she was about to be changed by her Mommy! She hadn't needed her help since she was very young and now? Now she felt helpless.

Janet squirmed a little as her bloomers were pulled down and when Rachel untaped her diaper.  The cold wipe tickled a little and she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable right now giving what she had just done moments ago yet her Mommy seemed to be taken it in her stride? How could this make her Mommy so happy? Did her Mother really enjoy this? The amount of attention that Rachel was giving her felt nice despite the horrid situation Rachel had forced her in.

Seeing the weed she could only stare in shock.

How did her Mom find that! She looked up at Rachel with fear as she felt her ear being taken a hold of, "I-I don't use it cause I'm not a addict," stammered Janet quickly, "it helps calm me! I don't take any other drugs besides that!" she whimpered, "I-I-It helps with my depression," stammered Janet having never really talked to Rachel about herself and her feelings at all because they weren't close, "I get it from Kenny," she confessed, "Kenny Jackson."

Janet squirmed, "909 the nightclub." she stated, "Please don't spank me Mommy!" whined Janet, "I o-only use it because I...." she paused wondering if her Mom even cared at all about her reasons, "because it's the only time I feel happy." she added softly.   She knew Rachel didn't take kindly to drugs of any sort and she expected to still get spanked but she at least hoped that it wouldn't be as bad as what Rachel had proposed just now.

"If you were struggling with depression, you see a therapist," Rachel told her. "You get pills from them. But no, you had to resort to drugs. And then you go and rat out these people like it's nothing. You're lucky that I'm babying you and can protect you, because no one likes a snitch. I don't really care if you don't want another spanking. I'm going to spank you silly, then we're heading down t that night club and you're going to tell them exactly why you're no longer working there. Such a naughty little girl. Making Mommy have to spank you, what do you think that does to her, hmmm?" She grabbed hold of her daughter's ear. "You have humiliated this family and if your father were here, he'd be so disappointed in the drug addict, loser you've become. This is why you need this."

Rachel began to spank Janet's bum again, keeping her legs up in the air, using the strap as hard as she could. "Naughty, naughty, naughty! We do not use drugs in this family! It is not becoming of little ladies such as yourself! Such a naughty, naughty little baby! Embarrassing your mommy like this, I would've thought you'd know better. You want to make me happy and this is the bull shit you do."

She continued to spank her, fulfilling her promise of 100 spanks. When she was done, she poured on a huge dollop of lotion and spread it over her throbbing bum. "That'll teach you. And if you act up while we're out, I'll spank you right then and there in front of your little friends. And you can explain to them what a big baby you are. Stop that blubbering." She shoved a pacifier into her mouth. Next, she slid two big diapers under her bottom and taped them on nice ans tight. "Let's see you walk in these, you little diapered druggie."

Janet lowered her head as she listened to Rachel.  

It didn't take long for her to start crying but she had always been rather emotional and she always hated herself when she did start to cry because it meant she couldn't defend herself properly without blubbering at all.   It was true she could of gone and seen a therapist and gotten pills from one but they would of reported back to her Mom or even to her Dad and she didn't want that at all.  She didn't want them knowing anything about her because she always felt like a failure who just couldn't achieve anything.

No one likes a snitch?

Rachel wasn't a cop? Janet felt confused only to quickly realize that her Mother was likely going to tell the police which meant Kenny would be in big trouble and he wasn't going to be happy at all neither were his clients.  

She listened to Rachel and shook her head in fear and horror.

She felt sick.

Janet sobbed loudly the moment Rachel grabbed her ear again and continued to tell her off.  

The spanking was so horrible it made the spanking from earlier seemed like nothing.  Pain flooded her senses as she took the harsh spanking her Mother was giving her right now and she could barley do anything to actually stop it at all.  After the 100 spanked Janet was at a complete loss and didn't stop crying until Rachel plopped a pacifier into her mouth causing her to whimper but instead of spitting it out she suckled on it.   She didn't want her Mom to become anymore upset then she already was.

Janet looked up at Rachel with nothing but fear and pain in her eyes. 

She didn't want to be near her at all.

She felt weak and suddenly she could feel it in the back of her throat....

She was going to throw up.

Double diapered Janet attempted to stand up but the thickness was to much and she found herself soon on the floor.  It would be very hard to walk wearing two but she would manage it somehow if she had to.  Janet suckled the pacifier intensely trying to hold back the vomit but she couldn't at all so she reached towards a small bin pulling it towards her and allowing herself to puke into the empty bin.

"Awww, did babykins get sicky wicky?" Rachel cooed. "My poor little Princess. Aww and you got your pacifier all dirty. Poor little dear." She lifted Janet into her arms and began to rock her. "Mommy's little baby was very naughty and now she's sick. I've think you've had quite the excitement, haven't you?" She pinched her cheeks and moved her, so her head was on her shoulder. She patted Janet's diaper clad bottom and swayed her back and forth. "There, there, it's alright. Mommy's here. Mommy's not going anywhere now that she has her precious little angel." She got a new pacifier for Janet and put it in her mouth. "Now, let's take you downstairs. It's time for my little Snookums to go say bye bye to her loser druggie friends. Aww, come on now."

Rachel carried Janet downstairs and into the garage. She grabbed hold of the giant pram and sat Janet inside, strapping her in. It caused the dress to ride up even more and expose her pampers, her thighs nice and red from the spanking.

She began to push Rachel down the street, listening to the sucking sounds of her pacifier. As they were walking, their 18 year old neighbor home from college came out of her house. "Oh, hi Mrs. Ferrell."

"Hey there Julia. Janet, look it's Julia. Sweetheart, I know you babysit and perhaps you'd like to do so for Janet from time to time."

"Aww, I'd love to babysit for Janny Wanny," Julia cooed, reaching down to pinch her cheeks. "Aren't you the cutest little big baby ever?"

Janet looked up weakly at Rachel and instantly flinched from her touch wanting to get away because of how scared she felt right now with what had just happened but after a couple of minutes Janet calmed down and relaxed in her Mommy's arms resting her head on her shoulder.

The patting on diaper clad bottom and the swaying back and forth soothed her despite having been sick moments ago.  The pinching of her cheek didn't annoy her as much as it did when Rachel did it the first time.  Was she becoming used to this? It hadn't even been a full day yet.  She wasn't sure if she should feel embarrass or angry at herself for being so submissive and yet the fact Rachel was so strict probably didn't help matters at all in that regard because even the slightest rebellion or mistake seemed to make it so she was quickly placed over Rachel's knee.

Janet accepted the paci and suckled softly not wanting to put up any resistance right now against Rachel instead she curled up a little in her arms as she was carried all the way downstairs and into the garage.   The giant pram didn't shock her as much as it should have done.  Maybe she was getting used to this and the fact that Rachel was hell bent on making her a baby again?  The collar against her neck still felt weird and while she wasn't completely shocked by the giant pram that didn't stop her from becoming nervous as she was settled inside it and strapped in.

Everyone would be able to see her.

Janet didn't fight or say anything and just tried her best to brace herself for what was to come soon.

She knew Julia a little but and have even talked to her here and there.   She didn't mind Julia that much but she was a little caught off guard by Rachel asking for babysitting services and even more so by Julia's coo and pinching her already red cheeks. 

Janet turned her head away a little and suckled on her paci trying her best not to respond at all to Julia.  What would she even say anyway?  She remembered playing with Julia as a kid despite the four year age gap between them.  They would ironically sometimes play house together and she would always find herself as the 'baby' despite not wanting to be the 'baby' but she always had a hard time saying no to her or anyone for that matter.

"Awww, i think she's a wittle shy," Julia cooed.

"She's just a bit cranky. I had to spank her little bot bot twice today."

"Oh, so someone's been a naughty baby." She shook her head. "Well, don't worry, I'll make sure she's on her best behavior when I babysit."

"Of course you will. We'll see you later, honey." Rachel pushed the stroller down the sidewalk, people peering in and cooing every so often. Eventually, Rachel reached the club. She pushed the stroller inside, where it was packed with people. "I'd like to see the boss or whoever is in charge of hiring," she told someone. They went off to find them and Rachel reached inside, lifting out Janet and putting her so she was standing up with her mommy's help.

Frank Weston came out of the back, with a rag. "You wanted to..." He trailed off when he saw Janet standing there. "Janet?"

"My baby girl has something she'd like to tell you."

Janet continued to suckle on her binky.

She did feel very shy right now but wouldn't anyone else be feeling shy over this? She didn't want to be a baby yet she was and she had no way of escape at all or at least it didn't seem to be that way.  She wasn't stupid and knew that running away without a plan meant that she would get caught and on top of that it needed to be smart enough to outsmart Rachel which was unlikely to happen.

Janet glanced at Julia and frowned a little at that.

When did her mom plan on leaving her with Julia? And why? Was her mommy planning something? She did mention a party earlier?

Janet blushed as people peered in and coo'd over her. The sudden attention made her nervous and she couldn't help but squirm despite the fact that she did enjoy some of the attention. It was just very hard for her but she did her best not to fuss at all not wanting to get spanked by her Mommy again. 

Entering the club made her nervous and Janet couldn't help but suckle more on her pacifier for reassurance and comfort.   She didn't fight against Rachel and even leaned against her for support as she looked at Frank anxiously, "I-I-I," stammered Janet finding it hard to speak and glancing a little behind at Rachel before reverting her gaze to the floor, "I c-can't do the interview anymore," she said, "I-I-I'm sorry," she continued, "but....my mommy doesn't want me working here." confessed Janet, "B-because I'm her baby."

She hoped that was good enough for Rachel. 

Did she fuck up at all? 

She glanced back at Rachel looking for some form of reassurance despite the fact that this shouldn't be happening at all.  Would Frank ask more about what was happening? Would he laugh? Would he agree with Rachel? Or even disagree? Would he care? 

Janet lowered her head and kept her gaze to the floor.

Rachel grinned. "Very good, baby girl," she cooed. "At least you can admit it now and I got it all on tape." She held out the cell phone and replayed it.

Frank laughed. "I can't believe I almost hired such a Mama's Girl. Though, I would recommend getting those streaks out of her hair. Almost takes away the babyish touch."

"Oh don't worry, I have a plan for that wild hair," Rachel cooed, patting the top of her head. She looked around at the entire bar. "In case anyone sees this little girl trying to escape, this is what she looks like. She is not to be on her own. She pisses her diapers and messes them up as well, she can't be trusted to be on her own." Rachel held Janet up for the entire bar to see. "She's been very naughty and even had a few trips over Mommy's knee today." She pulled down her diapers so people could get a good look at her bottom. She pulled them back up. "Just keep that image in mind."

"Oh, there's no way we'd ever forget it."

Rachel strapped her daughter back into the stroller and got down on her level. "I've also called your ex-girlfriend. She knows not to come save you. Your little drug addict friend is being arrested as we speak. You have no one, Janet. Absolutely no one outside your mommy. So, if you run away, you'll be homeless, penniless and very regretful. Now, what do you have to say to Mommy after all of this?"

Janet turned her head and stared at Rachel in shock as she watched herself on the cell phone.  Why did her mom have to do this to her? It wasn't fair! She wanted to lash out but her bottom still hurt so much and she still didn't feel to good from throwing up earlier.   Upon hearing Frank's laugh she turned her head to look at him before reverting her gaze towards the floor wondering what to do and if there was anything that she could do at all to stop this but she already knew the answer to that.

Mama's girl? Was she really a Mama's girl? 

Rachel planned on getting rid of the color in her hair? Janet felt a pang of anxiety hit her wondering what the plan was and hoped it was simply just removing the  color from her hair and not doing anything to her hair? Janet blushed from the pats on her head that her mother was giving her right now as she listened to her words.

Janet was taken by surprise as she was lifted up by Rachel. 

Janet's face turned completely red now as the people in the entire bar looked at her thanks to her Mother words and picking her up.  Did she really have to go this far? Suddenly she could feel her diapers being lowered and her bottom being shown off to the crowd.

Janet stayed completely quiet.

The sudden attention of everyone in the nightclub scared her and she was grateful to be placed back into the big pram. 

The leather collar felt tight around her neck.

Her heart thumped furiously and she breathed in and out heavily from her nose.

Janet looked at Rachel with tears in her eyes but refused to cry as she watched her mom get down on her level and talk.  Her ex-girlfriend? Janet felt her heart ache a little at that, "How do you know about her?" asked Janet softly she had never introduced or talked about her to Rachel at all because of how brief their relationship had been but they did love each other, "I-I don't know," stammered Janet, "I don't know what to say."

It was true.

Everything had happened so far and she had so many messed up feelings but she didn't want to give Rachel a reason to hurt or punish her right now.

She felt lost.

"I know everything, sweetheart," Rachel said. "I needed to make sure you had no way of escaping and now it's all gone. Your father's mistress is now also a baby, your friends won't help you and even your ex thinks you're just an adorable wittle baby. Now come along, it's time to get babykins back home for dinner, bath and beddy bye time. Say bye bye to all your friends, Snookums." She pushed the stroller out and headed back home with Janet.

"You know, Janet, you may think I'm a mean Mommy, but you'll thank me for this one day. You need this chance to grow up again and be close to Mommy. If you really didn't want this, you would've ran before I had a chance to ruin your life. But instead you pissed and shit in your diapeys like a good little baby, yes you did."

When they arrived back at the house, Rachel put Janet at the table and began cooking her some dinner. "I can't wait for all the furniture to be delivered tomorrow," Rachel cooed. "You're going to look so sweet in all of it. But until then, you'll sleep in Mommy's bed, yes you will, yes you will."

She was stuck with Rachel.

Stuck with her....Mommy.

Would she ever get the chance to be free again? Be her own person or not? 

Janet listened to Rachel's words and frowned a little behind her pacifier.  Did her ex really think she was just an adorable 'wittle' baby? It was hard for her to believe that and she wanted to refuse that but giving how everyone around her was reacting she wasn't so sure.  Maybe her ex really did think? 

Janet didn't say 'goodbye' and she didn't want to say anything to anyone right now.

The cold air from outside caused Janet to shiver. 

At least she didn't have to walk or crawl right now with Rachel pushing her but it wasn't much of a victory really. 

Janet sighed, "You are being mean and maybe you're right that I need to grow up again and maybe I will thank you," she continued, "but that doesn't change the fact that you've hurt me and I feel hurt." confessed Janet not answering or replying to the rest of what Rachel had just said knowing that she was just adding fuel to fire.

Back home she wanted nothing to run out of the kitchen and hide but she didn't. 

Janet placed her head on the table and closed her eyes wondering what the hell was going to happen next? How much more could she take of all this? A couple of tears fell but she made no sound not wanting Rachel to take any notice of her.  It wasn't as if her mom actually cared about her.  All this was just down to Rachel's loneliness or at least that's what Janet presumed and thought.

"I'm being mean and you're hurt? Right, because you thought of my feelings when you did drugs and tried to leave me," was all Rachel responded to Janet's words.

Rachel made herself a delicious meal and for Janet, she made cut up hot dogs and gave her another sippy cup filled with the prune juice she had given her before. "Same rules as before, Janny-Kins. You are to eat every last bit of that and drink all of the prune juice. If you don't, you end up over Mommy's knee and then you'll get a full bottle filled with the juice." She removed her pacifier, but it still dangled from the dress on the clip she had given her.

"After this, it's bath time and then off to beddy bye. You still can't be trusted to sleep in your own room, so Mommy will handcuff you to the bed like she did at nap time. Maybe in time, if you show she can trust you, you'll be able to sleep without restraints. But we're only on Day 1 and you have loads of time to show Mommy that you can be a good little girl that will never leave her, don't you?" She kissed her cheek. 

Janet blinked away her tears, "And I've apologized for that," she whimpered, "are you going to just bring up everything wrong I've done each and everytime?" she asked softly but she had a feeling she already knew the answer to that.

Janet could only stare at Rachel's meal in hunger but knew that even asking for a bit would be a no no.  

The cup-up hot dogs were okay and not terrible but she still felt hungry after eating them.  

The threat of being over her Mommy's knee and giving a bottle filled of prune juice scared Janet.  She didn't want that at all! Yet as she tried to drink the horrible juice she found it hard to swallow and had to stop.  The sippy cup was half-full now but she knew it needed to be gone before her Mommy was done.   Janet took another big sip but because of the taste she couldn't help but squirm a bit to the point that her head jerked a little causing her to cough and the mouthful of juice to go everywhere.  

Janet wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked at Rachel, "M-Mommy," stammered Janet, "I really don't like this c-could I drink something? Please?" requested Janet nervously not wanting to be  fed a bottle of this stuff, "I-it's really hard to drink." added Janet holding the sippy cup in both hands shakily.

She really couldn't wait to go to bed and just sleep. It had been a emotional day for her and she just wanted to crash out properly even if it meant sleeping next to her 'Mommy'.

"Aw, does Baby Janet not like what Mommy prepared for her, hmm? Does Spoiled Little Baby need more? Of course it's always something. When you were a child, piano lessons weren't enough. You needed French club and ballet and horseback riding." Rachel shook her head. "You're always so ungrateful, always need something more." She grabbed hold of the prune juice and opened the back of Janet's diaper. She poured it in there. "You can let that soak in your ungrateful little behind. And if you want more, Mommy will give you more, you ungrateful little baby."

Rachel picked up her daughter and smacked her bottom five times. She settled down into her chair, unbuttoning her top. "Since you don't want the prune juice, you can suckle on mommy's titties. I've been taking medicine to get my milk back. Now, you eat while I do. Maybe this will teach you a lesson in gratefulness, my girl." She adjusted her head so she would latch on and continued to eat her meal.

"You know, growing up, I wasn't as lucky as you. Poor family, went to bed hungry some nights. If my mother gave me a cup of prune juice, I drank it, because it was good for me. But I guess I spoiled you."

Janet knew it was bad of her to speak out and she should of listened to herself better.  

Spoiled?

Anger suddenly burned inside her from her Mommy's words, "That's only because I was never good enough!" snapped Janet, "You and dad always wanted me to be the best! You always wanted me to be number one! You both only cared about me whenever I won," continued Janet as tears fell, "the only time you paid attention to me was whenever I asked for something from you! You were never interested in me as a person and even now you aren't interested in me!" ranted Janet, "Your only doing all this because you're insecure and afraid! You aren't doing this because you care about me and anything that I did as a child was seen as nothing but an embarrassment by you and dad."

Janet breathed heavily red in the face as she felt the diaper soak up the prune juice she didn't want to drink. 

The smacks on her bottom hurt but it didn't surprise her at all.

Janet watched as her mother unbuttoned her top and glared a little.

She didn't know much about her mom's past and this was the first time she's ever heard about it.  Was what her mom saying true? Or was she lying? Janet still had tears running down her face from how angry and hurt she was.  Janet breathed in and out heavily. 

Her parents were rich and she was lucky in some regards but unlucky in others.

A slight smirk appeared on Janet's face, "I bet your dad didn't let his friends touch you." 

Janet frowned. 

She didn't want to share that with her mother at all.  A close friend of Harold's had found out about his mistress and the only reason he didn't tell on Harold to Rachel was because he had blackmailed Harold into letting him be alone with Janet.  The rules were simple for Gregg.  He could do anything he wanted as long as he didn't leave a mark on her.  There was a small scar on the back of her neck though from one encounter but that was it.

Janet quickly latched onto Rachel not wanting to have that particular conversation with her at all. 

She doubted her Mother knew about that at all.

She could go to him but she would never do so even though the situation right now with her Mommy was horrible for her.  She hated Gregg and hated her father as well.

Janet suckled nervously on her Mommy's breast.  Would she get spanked for talking back? Would Rachel believe that she deserved what happened with Gregg or not? Did her Mommy even believe her? 

Rachel had wanted to smack the shit out of her daughter when she exploded at her. Did Janet really not see what they had sacrificed? The long hours? The business trips? They weren't simply sipping cocktails and having a grand old time, it was a lot of work. How dare she accuse her of being insecure. She was a tough business woman. Janet didn't know what she was talking about.

And then her daughter admitted to be molested. Suddenly, every bone in her body went hard. That...that couldn't have happened. Harold was an asshole, but he wouldn't pimp their daughter out to the highest seller...would he?

"That...that can't..." Rachel trailed off until she remembered the night Janet had came home upset and didn't want to talk about it. She made her nanny give her a bath and refused to let Rachel touch her for weeks.

Tears built up in Rachel's eyes and she pulled her daughter from her breast. "Oh...my baby." She pulled her close into her arms. "Oh, my baby girl." She began to sob as she cradled her close. "I'm sorry...Mommy's so sorry. I...I never wanted you to go through what I had."

The truth was, Rachel had to do a lot of things to get to the top...and the only reason she had run away was when her step-father had molested her. She never wanted that for Janet. Every house keeper, every nanny, anyone that came into their home was carefully vetted. Clearly, Harold hadn't cared about that.

"Tell Mommy who did it. Tell her and she'll make them pay."