LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wikipedia shows picture of convicted sex offender as front page image for ABDL

Ok I was bored and I searched diaper fetish in Google chrome and Wikipedia's front page image for their article on US ABDLs is a picture of a convicted sex offender this is derogatory towards all ABDLs and is really showing US in a very negative light would you like it if you came out as ABDL to your partner and when they ran an internet search on ABDL the first picture they saw on Wikipedia was a convicted sex offender that's extremely uncalled for Wikipedia should not show a picture of a freaking sex offender for their front page image on diaper fetishes or ABDL in general its a direct insult to all ABDLs their practically calling US all pedofile here's the picture they've got for there front page image before you even click on the article its disgusting of them to do that 

download.jpeg

Wikipedia is independantly edited by their users. They didn't do anything, whoever edited the page did, sign up to remove it or report it.

EDIT: Having searched it myself I didn't see the picture anywhere?

I didn’t come up with that picture either. I found “diaper fetish” at Wikipedia, and the article had a picture of someone’s bottom half, wearing a disposable diaper. 

But, as Elfy already pointed out. You can report the article, and it’s accompanying photo to Wikipedia for review. 

This is why, no one should take the word, of anything on Wikipedia as gospel. 

Ok I went back and searched it again and here's a screen shot of the image that pops up in place of the picture I uploaded above but when I originally posted this last night the picture here was the one of the man I posted not of the ladey that is shown in this screen shot Screenshot_2018-11-09-11-33-40.thumb.png.332af0208e916cc55bba43d81b65b2b2.png

It always surprises me how the average person immediately associates infantilism with pedophilia. What they are unaware of is the fact that--at least in my case--my interest in wearing diapers began around age six or seven, which was way before puberty kicked in and a long time before I had any sexual feelings while wearing diapers.

• Like 2
It always surprises me how the average person immediately associates infantilism with pedophilia. What they are unaware of is the fact that--at least in my case--my interest in wearing diapers began around age six or seven, which was way before puberty kicked in and a long time before I had any sexual feelings while wearing diapers.

Totally agree with you I’ve had an interest in diapers since I was 5-6 as well - it just goes to show how shallow minded and judgmental people can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...

I'v learned working in retail and around people that they tend to pick the lazyest decision for there first impresion of somthing. They get angry easy to.......

You'd think having glowing rectangles conected to most of humanitys knowledge would make people think critically but I know.