LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you wear to bed over your diaper

oldwetter66

In the summer I wear a t shirt and PUL pants over my diaper and sometimes a onesie in place of the shirt in the winter I wear my PUL pants and full body long johns over my diaper that is when my girlfriend will let me she loves to cuddle and she doesn't like pjs or long johns just shirts and diapers for cuddling

This. I am usually changed at 7 at night well before bedtime and go to bed in what I have on since it can go for more than half a day without being changed so there is no real hurry for the morning change, usually at 9 or 10

Then this Which I am usually in anyway

11 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

In the summer I wear a t shirt and PUL pants over my diaper and sometimes a onesie in place of the shirt in the winter I wear my PUL pants and full body long johns over my diaper that is when my girlfriend will let me she loves to cuddle and she doesn't like pjs or long johns just shirts and diapers for cuddling

Watch out. she may decide to put some smooth rubber panties on you. When they were in vogue, especially in the 1950's, I saw several mothers run their hands on them after changing the baby in such a way that it did not look or sound like they were adjusting them so I figured they either liked the sound or the feel, Then a babydoll, so she can reach under it easily :)

During the winter I sleep in flannel pajamas with a plastic pant atop my diaper … warm and cozy.  In the summer I wear lightweight pajamas and generally forgo the plastic pant … cool as possible.

I wear either a seni quatro or a dry 24/7 to bed. Over that, I have a babykins terry lined diaper cover. I secure it in place with a babykins onesie. In the winter time, I due the same as above but wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt to keep warm.

15 hours ago, fillemup said:

I wear either a seni quatro or a dry 24/7 to bed. Over that, I have a babykins terry lined diaper cover. I secure it in place with a babykins onesie. In the winter time, I due the same as above but wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt to keep warm.

A onesie!!! I wear one everyday -- all day! It was colder than usual last night, so I slept in it and was nice and coy all night. It's the only thing that keeps my diaper and pants from falling down! It an essential part of my wardrobe.

For me it makes little or no difference summer or winter I always wear the same combination to bed. A nice and snug fitting diaper plastic pant and a t-shirt to cover the shoulders and keep me warm.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who does not wear the same old same old?

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.de2eb96bce949b1eaa1f

This is about 1/4 of my complement of babydolls

59 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Oh i have  several different  night gowns  dear   ?  

Well, here is someone wh knows what being a girl is all about