LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you wear to bed over your diaper

oldwetter66

Depends on my mood totally.. could be a diaper and onesie, could be a gown or PJs and diaper, could be either of those with or without plastic pants. Last night I had on a long sleeve shirt, diaper and my Gary wear pants. 

I'm pretty much always in just a diaper and a t-shirt in bed; I think this goes back to when I was a kid and we didn't have air conditioning. I used to wear as little as possible in bed, and slept under a thin sheet in the summer. However sometimes these days I have to modify that and put on a pair of pajama pants because my wife has taken to preferring that our bedroom is the temperature of a meat locker overnight, and will throw the windows open when it's -10 degrees outside. I have a couple of pairs of onesie pajamas and as much as I like to lounge around in them when it's just my wife and I (they are snug and show my diaper too much for wearing them around the kids), if I try to wear them to bed, I always wake up hot at some point in the night and end up stripping them off and sleeping in just my diaper. 

However, I always have a "crash kit" pair of loose, heavy pajama pants right next to the bed, so that if the dog starts throwing up, or a smoke alarm goes off, or one of the kids has a bad dream, I'm not left searching frantically in the dark for something to put on, and I hopefully will never find myself in just a gloriously printed diaper, talking to the fire department or whatever. 

8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

However, I always have a "crash kit" pair of loose, heavy pajama pants right next to the bed, so that if the dog starts throwing up, or a smoke alarm goes off, or one of the kids has a bad dream, I'm not left searching frantically in the dark for something to put on, and I hopefully will never find myself in just a gloriously printed diaper, talking to the fire department or whatever. 

Yeah, I've taken to doing that also since I've ditched pyjama pants due to heat.  My night gear is pretty bulky (to manage unplanned bedwetting) but I keep an over-sized pair of black short pyjama pants beside the bed that I can pull on in an instant.  They don't do much to hide the bulk of the terry-lined plastic pants over a BetterDry but I figure if I'm leaping out of bed at 2am, it will be dark and there will be other stuff going on anyway!

When I am at home, my pants always come off and i'm only in just a diaper and a t-shirt or onesie on. My folks know I am incontinent and diaper dependent, so they are use to seeing me diapered all the time. It's why at home, I don't wear anything over my diaper. When I go to bed, I am always diapered and nothing else.

I never stated fully my manner of dress. I wear what defines being little girl by making them  without question  different from being a boy. That means dresses, skirts and babydolls. That means I am always in skirts

As for undies. "rubber" panties made you a "baby" and meant you wet, so they defined on as a wetter. Thick diapers made you a heavy or over-age wetter. Very short skirts mean a baby girl or over-age wetsy girl being treated like one

So all of those are what I am in

• 5 months later...

Weather dependent for me! Hot in the summer months, which isn’t often in the uk’ I wear nothing but a nappy/diaper, colder night I’ll wear a pair a pj bottoms! This isn’t to often though as my room is always super warm!