LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you wear to bed over your diaper

oldwetter66

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cloth with plastic pants or disposable - both with a diaper cover, a workout top, and socks.

I prefer cloth, but it gets old having to wash them nearly every day. I've gotten lazy the past few months and will take it off in the shower and will let the water rinse then I'll wring out as much as I can. I'll do that 2~3 times/days, then I'll wash them on "Sanitize."

8 hours ago, KMH8306 said:

Cloth with plastic pants or disposable - both with a diaper cover, a workout top, and socks.

I prefer cloth, but it gets old having to wash them nearly every day. I've gotten lazy the past few months and will take it off in the shower and will let the water rinse then I'll wring out as much as I can. I'll do that 2~3 times/days, then I'll wash them on "Sanitize."

Not currently, but in the past I’ve thoroughly washed & rinsed cloth diapers in the shower and re-worn them the following night with no discernable ill effects.  Far as I could tell shower laundering was just as effective as machine.

I WEAR NOTHING TO BED OVER THE DIAPER DUE TO BEING A SIDE SLEEPER AND THE DIAPER ALWAYS LEAKING ONTO A REUSABLE MAT. I DONT EVEN WEAR A SHIRT DUE TO IT GETTING WET DUE TO THE MAT THAT I AM LAYING ON GETTING WET.

Usually start with an L4 or molicare, ac medical plastic pants and a onesie to top it all off. If it's especially cold then the fleece sweatpants come out as well.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 7:40 AM, Kenseibert said:

I WEAR NOTHING TO BED OVER THE DIAPER DUE TO BEING A SIDE SLEEPER AND THE DIAPER ALWAYS LEAKING ONTO A REUSABLE MAT. I DONT EVEN WEAR A SHIRT DUE TO IT GETTING WET DUE TO THE MAT THAT I AM LAYING ON GETTING WET.

My nappies often leak I don't worry about it anymore 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:00 AM, stevewet said:

my diaper don't leak a lot. works most of the time

12 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

my diaper don't leak a lot. works most of the time

Curious, seeing as you wet due to injury, does it happen more or less continually?

On 5/12/2019 at 1:02 AM, oldwetter66 said:

It started out slow but bedwetting was every night with in a few weeks. Day time was like 90 days I do thing diapers did keep it there I wish I did not need too wear but I do

When my bedwetting came back it was quite sudden and within a few weeks it was back to a nightly affair.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:29 AM, oldwetter66 said:

how long were you dry at night? I was dry from 4 too 62

I was reliably dry at night in my early 20's but even then throughout my adult life I have had episodes of bedwetting. By my late 40'd my wetting had come back and by the time I turned 50 I was back to nightly wetting. I am 56 now and haven't had a dry night in years.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:52 AM, stevewet said:

When my bedwetting came back it was quite sudden and within a few weeks it was back to a nightly affair.

same here came back suddenly with no warning and now its nighty bedwetting. was dry at night for about 7 yrs before coming back.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, oldwetter66 said:

How was your wife at 1st my wife was upset at 1st but got over it fast.

My wife took it very well and was supportive of my wanting to wear protection. It was hard to text her and asked her to buy the protection for me but I'm glad I did! She bought me a pack of depends pull ups witch worked good at thet time now I have to wear briefs witch offer better protection and a lot more absorbent due to being a heavy wetter now.

• 3 weeks later...